Vaniiiiii god

Therry-KT

@Loki

porque excluiu o post ? se eu apenas te fiz uma pergunta sobre o local de reporte correto ...

está sendo conivente ?

Have I broken any rules? of the forum if yes which one?
I just asked you for an explanation and I didn't have it, I may be doing something wrong without knowing

what are you talking about 

1 hour ago, Therry-KT said:

@Loki

porque excluiu o post ? se eu apenas te fiz uma pergunta sobre o local de reporte correto ...

está sendo conivente ?

Have I broken any rules? of the forum if yes which one?
I just asked you for an explanation and I didn't have it, I may be doing something wrong without knowing

...........google translate ?

Guessing you got in trouble for something you posted. Apparently whatever it was, it wasn't enough to actually get you outright banned. Though keep this up and I am pretty sure you will get there soon enough.

Were you the one that posted advising everyone to use hacks because everyone else is? The thread was taken down, so that's my guess. If that was you, it's really odd that you can't understand that posting that would get you in trouble.

From the Code of Conduct..

Cheats
When we all play by the rules, we all win. This is especially true of games that can be competitive, like Aion. We do not tolerate cheaters in the game, and we do not tolerate posting links to cheats or any other malicious programs on the forums. This includes in game exploits that affect the integrity of the game experience.
We encourage players to report cheating and exploiting to the Customer Support team when they see it, to help us improve the experience for the overwhelmingly vast majority of honest players.

While that thread didn't post a link to the hacks, they did name them and did encourage players to use them. Pretty sure the thread violated the spirit, if not the letter, of this section.

While we are looking at the CoC, this thread probably violates this one..

Discussing Disciplinary Actions
The Aion forums is not the place to discuss disciplinary actions taken on an account, including your own. Please refrain from creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums, including email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM).
If you are having trouble accessing your account, please contact Customer Support and they will be able to provide assistance with restoring access to the account.

Best to keep disciplinary discussions to personal messages.

24 minutos atrás, Aly-DN disse:

Acho que você teve problemas com algo que postou. Aparentemente, o que quer que fosse, não era suficiente para realmente banir completamente. Embora continue assim e tenha certeza de que você chegará lá em breve.

Você foi quem postou todas as ações para usar hacks porque todo o mundo é? O tópico foi desativado, então esse é o meu palpite. Se fosse você, é realmente estranho que você não consiga entender aquela postagem que coloca em problemas.

Código de Conduta.

Embora esse tópico não tenha postado um link para hacks, eles serão nomeados e incentivados a usar jogadores. Certamente o tópico violou o espírito, se não a letra, nesta seção.

Enquanto analisamos o CoC, esse tópico é provável que seja viola.

É melhor manter discussões disciplinares em mensagens pessoais.

Obrigado pela exclamação GM não foi capaz de tal feito .... de qualquer maneira ... este jogo do jeito que está .... é uma questão de tempo até o fim .... porque eu também serei um dos o DEUS se é que você me entende kkkkkkkkk

because of the ban, banning tomorrow 2 days ago !! I have a lot of accounts .... they are preparing to reign in the lunar fields. Do you understand? KKKKKK

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Você não paga dinheiro suficiente para o jogo se tornar um "Deus" e sobreviver.

sorry are you innocent? who needs to pay today ?? LOL CAMP LUNARES HAVE YOU HEARD TALK?
did you understand the lines? kkkkkk

you only need 10 lv 10 accounts to be RICH

2 minutos atrás, Cheesecake-DN disse:

Nem uma única palavra que você digitou fez algum sentido.

E estou triste que o que eu disse aparentemente não tenha se traduzido, mas vou deixar você descobrir isso da maneira mais difícil.

você não sabe o que é falar em códigos? LOL 0,0000000000000000001 IQ

I understood perfectly what you told me !!! You did not understand what I said

8 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Parece que você fala muito, mas duvido que você gaste o dinheiro do IRL necessário para a "sorveteria" para comprar seu "sorvete". Você gosta de parecer um homem grande e inteligente, mas é apenas um atum de fazendeiro com carne e quinoa.

kkkkkkkk I don't need to prove anything to you boy I'm here eating my ice cream! kiss the light

8 minutes ago, Therry-KT said:

kid talk to my hand she will give you the attention you want   :x

Damn you, forums, for not allowing us to use pictures right now!

Again, little ducks. Use your imaginations on what we could post under this little gem.

7 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

things turned quite bizarre since Therry's Ice Cream Tuna Quinoa addiction started

Idk anymore wich is a real post or a wich is a Loki's Stealth edit anymore Lmao

It's based off this unedited post (I'd take a screenshot and post it instead, but they seem to have turned off pics Q_Q):

But, yeah, it does sound like a Loki stealth edit, doesn't it? looool xD

13 horas atrás, Vessttemona-KT disse:

oh ..... meu deus ...., tantos .... memes .... eu tenho .... para tirar sarro disso .... eu não sei .... qual deles .... escolher

Restless-girl.gif

Vamos ver o seu rosto quando você for exposto quando estiver com as impressões e conversas que eu salvei durante o evento, se você mostrar uma de suas opiniões e clareza passando por kinah pelo trade bot hahahah !!!
ESTOU AQUI PROCURANDO UM MEME PARA ISSO HAHAHA

I will not post in forum ... I will post elsewhere forum IN THE AION IS A JOKE

10 minutes ago, Therry-KT said:

Vamos ver o seu rosto quando você for exposto quando estiver com as impressões e conversas que eu salvei durante o evento, se você mostrar uma de suas opiniões e clareza passando por kinah pelo trade bot hahahah !!!

13 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

oh ..... my god ...., so many .... memes .... I have .... to make fun of this .... I don't know .... which one .... to choose

Restless-girl.gif

you're just another egg sucker

Kekw

6 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

Hay muchacho, no tengo ni siquiera que usar google translator para entender la sarta de tontearías que dijiste, puedes usar todo eso como mas te guste, en serio, no me quita el sueño.

6 hours ago, Therry-KT said:

you're just another egg sucker

Kekw

you are right, im all that, even when im killing the event world boss with my legion. d(^_^)b

Archived