Arctic

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't need ultimate transformation events we just need more events for legendary transformations tbh but I've been thinking and the best event would be to bring back Smoldering Fire Temple with updated rewards.

Common Chest could contain random chance of 1 or a few of these

• Gemstone shard
  • Shining gemstone shard 
  • Runestone shard
  • Transparent transformations
  • Transformation 62 types
  • Event coin
  • Legendary Bloodmark x3
  • Ultimate Bloodmark x1
  • Smoldering Fire temple reset scroll
  • Abyssal Fragment x5
  • PVP Enchantment stones
  • PVE Enchantment stones

Greater Chest could contain random chance of 1 or a few of these

• Cube expansion
  • Dazzling Gemstone Shard
  • Greater Transformation x3
  • Ancient Transformation
  • Selectable 100% enchantment stone
  • Paragon enchantment stone
  • Ultimate manastone selection bundle
  • Ultimate demaha weapon selection box

I'm sure I'm missing lots of possible rewards here but tbh I feel like an event like this would please current active players and make returning players more likely stay or even return to the game. What do u guys think? 

52 minutes ago, Devil-KT said:

We don't need ultimate transformation events we just need more events for legendary transformations tbh but I've been thinking and the best event would be to bring back Smoldering Fire Temple with updated rewards.

• Gemstone shard
  • Shining gemstone shard 
  • Runestone shard
  • Event coin
  • Legendary Bloodmark x3
  • Ultimate Bloodmark x1
  • Abyssal Fragment x5
  • PVP Enchantment stones
  • PVE Enchantment stones

• Cube expansion
  • Ancient Transformation

I'm sure I'm missing lots of possible rewards here but tbh I feel like an event like this would please current active players and make returning players more likely stay or even return to the game. What do u guys think? 

You talk about more legendary transform and yet you only include a 62 type scroll wich is mostly normal and uncommon stuff, really? Your idea is stupid as shit. What we really need is actual access to legendary transformations, not some shitty 62 types scrolls that we can already obtain lmao. 

Also, bringing back the same events as before but with "updated rewards" is just lazy ass game development. We should have events where the rng isnt the main factor, nightmare coins let you choose what you want to buy, thats what this game needs, not more dumb chests with low chances to the actual prizes. 

16 minutes ago, Dunn-KT said:

You talk about more legendary transform and yet you only include a 62 type scroll wich is mostly normal and uncommon stuff, really? Your idea is stupid as shit. What we really need is actual access to legendary transformations, not some shitty 62 types scrolls that we can already obtain lmao. 

Also, bringing back the same events as before but with "updated rewards" is just lazy ass game development. We should have events where the rng isnt the main factor, nightmare coins let you choose what you want to buy, thats what this game needs, not more dumb chests with low chances to the actual prizes. 

lmaooooo idk whats more laughable the fact that u are so mad about me giving an opinion or the fact you think NCSOFT will create a new event to satisfy ur crying xD 

Dunn is um... a bit harsh on that reply but he/she is still very much correct. You said

4 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

we just need more events for legendary transformations

But your suggestion had in none.... Pretty odd if I do say so. Some of you can just say what you really mean. A lot of you that paid for your ultimate transformation do not want f2p people to get one because you spent tons of money on yours. Others actually have no problem with f2p people getting it. Personally I still read and take other people's opinions into consideration but it's clear who wants to actually make the game better for everyone, others who just go "I got my stuff so who cares" and the ones who go "I paid money for what I have and you shouldn't get it free".

1 hour ago, Treos-DN said:

Dunn is um... a bit harsh on that reply but he/she is still very much correct. You said

But your suggestion had in none.... Pretty odd if I do say so. Some of you can just say what you really mean. A lot of you that paid for your ultimate transformation do not want f2p people to get one because you spent tons of money on yours. Others actually have no problem with f2p people getting it. Personally I still read and take other people's opinions into consideration but it's clear who wants to actually make the game better for everyone, others who just go "I got my stuff so who cares" and the ones who go "I paid money for what I have and you shouldn't get it free".

I should of been clear.. This idea for this event is more of an Anniversary event idea.

I think we do need more legendary transformation events because so far we have had only like 4 or 5 the past 3 years. But legendary transforms would not be a good idea for an instance like Smoldering fire temple because how often it drops and how you can do it on all characters. 

7 hours ago, Devil-KT said:

• Gemstone shard
  • Shining gemstone shard 
  • Runestone shard
  • Event coin
  • Legendary Bloodmark x3
  • Ultimate Bloodmark x1
  • Abyssal Fragment x5
  • PVP Enchantment stones
  • PVE Enchantment stones

• Cube expansion
  • Ancient Transformation

@Devil-KTAre you saying you don't need the ultimate transformation? Is it because you already have it and you don't want your friends to have it too?

1 hour ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Devil-KTAre you saying you don't need the ultimate transformation? Is it because you already have it and you don't want your friends to have it too?

luffy still killing the crucible boss in 10 seconds?
jajaja I don't understand how these people who use noanimation and get caught are not banned and are still playing freely And still come on the forum to ask for  transformation jaja me estoy riendo mucho de esto suena a broma

Make some pvp events that encourage people to actually play the game.

Some ideas

1. Kill players for event coin. Each kill is 1 coin (limit it to 5 coins per player so theres no kill swapping). Have this event run for 2 months.

10 coins = exp mark, 1mil kinah bundle, 30 transparent transformation scrolls, 3 ancient pvp/pve stone, 3 ultimate etium, etc. (your typical cheap stuff)
50 coins = ancient refining stone, stigma enchantment stone, legendary pvp/pve stone
100 coins = ancient transform contract (selectable), daevonian skill (selection), 3x stigma enchantment stone, shiny shard (50x), dazzling shard (10x), ...
1k coins = , +9 stigma enchantment stone, ultimate dark talon piece (selection), 
5k coins = legendary transform contract (10 types), +12 stigma enchantment stone
10k coins = dp daevonian skill (selection), +15 stigma (selection), legendary transform (apostles selection), dazzling box (selection)

This probably doesn't scale between coin tiers, but just giving an idea

Another idea is to spawn a raid of monsters against the factions home base (ingi/gelk) every day at 6pm pst. 10 waves of 100 monsters each. Each monster killled drops loot ranging from exp mark to legendary transformation contracts (see above list). Or even better do this in silentera so it promotes pvp.

Even if event doesn't require you to directly pay money in BCM, I hope you understand that attracting more players indirectly translates to increased spending in the bcm and revenue

If you could bring back arena of chaos/glory/tenacity in the form of events, that'd also be really cool. First & second place could get a legendary transformation contract thats brokerable. This isn't in favor of free players with no gear directly, but just by having more supply of these in the broker would drop the price and make them more accessible to others. The players that win in pvp probably won't need them anyway. But we need more events that encourage people to play and give them a reason to gear up, can't have people spending thousands just to afk around in ingi/gelk.

10 minutes ago, Ceooek-KT said:

If you could bring back arena of chaos/glory/tenacity in the form of events, that'd also be really cool. First & second place could get a legendary transformation contract thats brokerable. This isn't in favor of free players with no gear directly, but just by having more supply of these in the broker would drop the price and make them more accessible to others. The players that win in pvp probably won't need them anyway. But we need more events that encourage people to play and give them a reason to gear up, can't have people spending thousands just to afk around in ingi/gelk.

What if 95% of the players today are all PvErs? You forget that very few people in Aion even enjoy PvP they enjoy winning and not participating unless they know they can win.

No matter the event until people have BiS they will never participate because there are very few players who like being content for others.

Why are you even playing this game if you don't enjoy pvp? Pve content in aion is rubbish, even the end game pve instances are to get pvp accessories. That said, the solution to that is just to make a content driven event where everyone wins. Loser gets an ancient xform contract or something of that sort, but you afk you get nothing.

Also please include the celestial weapons and dp skill books as rewards in more future events. Also, the 1min 10k shield pots should be more accessible (they should be as accessible as transparent transformation contracts as an example).. these are equivalent to the anti-shock scrolls back in 5.x and were as common as greater running scrolls...

These are game breaking and if you miss an event, its pretty much GG.

40 minutes ago, Ceooek-KT said:

Why are you even playing this game if you don't enjoy pvp? Pve content in aion is rubbish, even the end game pve instances are to get pvp accessories. That said, the solution to that is just to make a content driven event where everyone wins. Loser gets an ancient xform contract or something of that sort, but you afk you get nothing.

Same can be said for PvP players as well. Why do you even play this game for PvP? Rampid with hackers, Takes years to get to a competitive level with transforms/gear/stigma's/odian and so on to the point where new BiS gear(higher enchants) come out before you finish your gear unless you got lucky through events or like to spend 1000s. This list can go on and on.

All the current so called PvPers are just progression players who think they like PvP because they have PvP gear. If people really liked PvP they would be making PvP events that would be easily accessible for all users to improve the PvP scene on Aion. Aion is about flexing not about PvP at all. 

This is why Aion despite having great combat for PvP it lacks in player base that want to improve PvP. I play Age of empires as well and their community legitimately got the developers to re-create AoE-2 3 times now to the point where it is now considered a competitive PvP E-sport.

What have Aion's players done to improve the PvP scene? Nothing infact they are doing the direct opposite. Making empty 1v1 arena's/quing up against their own alts. PvP instances can take anywhere from 20m to 1 hour to pop because no one is participating in PvP content. You kidding yourself if you think Aion's community is a PvP community in its current form. They are just flexers that enjoy flexing.

7 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Same can be said for PvP players as well. Why do you even play this game for PvP? Rampid with hackers, Takes years to get to a competitive level with transforms/gear/stigma's/odian and so on to the point where new BiS gear(higher enchants) come out before you finish your gear unless you got lucky through events or like to spend 1000s. This list can go on and on.

All the current so called PvPers are just progression players who think they like PvP because they have PvP gear. If people really liked PvP they would be making PvP events that would be easily accessible for all users to improve the PvP scene on Aion. Aion is about flexing not about PvP at all. 

This is why Aion despite having great combat for PvP it lacks in player base that want to improve PvP. I play Age of empires as well and their community legitimately got the developers to re-create AoE-2 3 times now to the point where it is now considered a competitive PvP E-sport.

What have Aion's players done to improve the PvP scene? Nothing infact they are doing the direct opposite. Making empty 1v1 arena's/quing up against their own alts. PvP instances can take anywhere from 20m to 1 hour to pop because no one is participating in PvP content. You kidding yourself if you think Aion is a PvP game in its current form.

How are you helping to improve the PVP scene? At least I'm here offering solutions, you're just complaining about the status quo ;)

2 hours ago, Ceooek-KT said:

Make some pvp events that encourage people to actually play the game.

it would be a great idea, if the game wasnt so terrible balanced and so many people had such a big advantage on other players

9 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

Its just that these kind of forum replies are so nyerking stupid bro, this clown says there should be more access to leg transform and then provides no actual solutions to it -.-

Just now, Ceooek-KT said:

How are you helping to improve the PVP scene? At least I'm here offering solutions, you're just complaining about the status quo ;)

Actually if you read back my posts i am Anti-events entirely. I think event driven economies turn PvPers and PvErs in to progression based players that get comfy owning/obtaining gear rather than using gear. I have spoke out about this since the first signs of non participation started when omega stones came in. Where you been all this time? Were you even playing the game back then?

To say someone is just complaining about the status quo when the ideas you are giving forward have already been done in a similar fashion previously and had no successful PvP encouragement outcome. Ild wager that over 80% of the use to be Aion PvPers are sourcing other sources of PvP be it Aion P-servers or other games but still working on keeping up with gear for the most part on retail in-case they make a major content change that improves PvP again.

We need 5.3 - 5.8 style events where players are rewarded for running an event instance. example Kumuki , SFT, shugo tomb and daeva dash were all great events where players were rewarded for running an instance. Current events are all based around swiping a credit card and nothing else. Atleast those events where you have to do something in game get people logging in and give players an option to spend or not

PVP IN AION SUCK AZZ AND SHOULD BE REMOVED OR MADE ARENA BASED ONLY AND UNDERSTAND THAT A PVE BASED TYPE GAME IS NOW AND WILL ALWAYS BE A PREFERED OPEN WORLD OPTION AND NOT SOME DUMB AZZ PVP...HEALINGSQUID I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU AND ALL THATS AGAINST OPEN WORLD PVP.......

Archived