Weekly Server Maintenance - October 28, 2020

Arctic

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Surveys usually come in the afternoon, not immediately at the same time that servers go up. Wait a few hours before we start freaking out.

Did they send them already? Because I still haven't gotten them and i have video taped my combines and screenshot them to make sue they won't go lame on me.

25 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Did they send them already? Because I still haven't gotten them and i have video taped my combines and screenshot them to make sue they won't go lame on me.

They sent them out a little after 2 pm server time. I don't know how they chose the character on the account to send them out to, so check them all (regular mail).

18 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

They sent them out a little after 2 pm server time. I don't know how they chose the character on the account to send them out to, so check them all (regular mail).

Let me check then, I used the combines on my main exclusively, but let me check. They mailed them as a friend said.

EDIT: yes they sent them to an alt lolz

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

@Valedia-DN stop the spam. You wrote 4 messages in a ow and then another 3. Go to suggestions section and make the suggestions there, nobody will read what you ask here.

Mind your business! as much as i love nerds, you are the annoying ones that need to go get a life other than a forum life...what is your problem?

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

how do you combine 12 contracts anyways? I usually just open each contract as i get them cuz its like new content to me...combine says you can only do 6 max at a time so idk about this 12 combine...

They mean "use" 12 contracts for combination. you can do them 2 by 2 and use more combines with less contracts.

E.g.: if you combine 6x contracts, two times that is 12 contracts combined
If you combined 2x contracts, seven times you also did 12x combines

Archived