Weekly Server Maintenance - October 28, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow brings another maintenance patch! Downtime should to begin at approximately 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and last for approximately 4.5 hours. Look for the following changes live following the patch:

Event Updates

Text/Localization Fixes

• Fixed an issue where some text was truncated in the Skills window.
  • Fixed an issue where some Pumpkin King's Haunt items were missing text.
  • Fixed some teleport maps having Korean text.
  • Updated text that referenced "Halloween" to reference "Harvest Revel."

Happy Hunting!

Until when does the current event last? (pumpkin one)
Any news regarding transfers?
Please add extendables weapon boxes in future (near) events since its impossible to get nowadays! 

This is an area where I personally expect a bit of discussion to take place, and to get things started the team is thinking of dropping the price on white transformation contracts on the Gold Sand Traders, and adding a Green or above contract. This contract would have different costs associated with it, but we wanted to provide a better opportunity for newer players to gain access to low/mid-tier transformation contracts.

When?

Is the coffin being removed? Why add 200% xp and 50% drops when the coffin has 400% and 100%? A lot of people have legitimate questions...will you EVER answer them? Also do you people have a clue what you are doing or making things up as you go?

9 minutes ago, Ulti-DN said:

Is the coffin being removed? Why add 200% xp and 50% drops when the coffin has 400% and 100%? A lot of people have legitimate questions...will you EVER answer them? Also do you people have a clue what you are doing or making things up as you go?

Let me get this straight, you're complaining about 2 very good buffs from 2 different events?

2 minutes ago, Ulti-DN said:

You are not very bright are you?

Considering what you posted, I don't believe you are at all. A server buff and the coffin buff. But go ahead, explain why you believe your post is worthwhile.

39 minutes ago, 5s2C40D6-DN said:

Until when does the current event last? (pumpkin one)

Apparently @Kibbelz is under strict rule to not interact with players on the forums. We are to assume it ends on 11/11 based on the info given.

22 minutes ago, Ulti-DN said:

The new xp event stacks with the coffin buff. Coffin is an active buff, while the xp event is a world buff.

49 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow brings another maintenance patch! Downtime should to begin at approximately 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and last for approximately 4.5 hours. Look for the following changes live following the patch:

Event Updates

Text/Localization Fixes

• Fixed an issue where some text was truncated in the Skills window.
  • Fixed an issue where some Pumpkin King's Haunt items were missing text.
  • Fixed some teleport maps having Korean text.
  • Updated text that referenced "Halloween" to reference "Harvest Revel."

Happy Hunting!

Until when does the halloween event last?

30 minutes ago, Luffy-KT said:

@Kibbelz @Lokiyou will deliver tomorrow the 28th box for every 2 consumed  ''Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch'' During the promotion period (9/30/2020 - 10/21/2020) right .. ??

05Lo6Sl.png

Kibbelz I don't know if you read my post but you wrote the name of the wrong box the correct one is '' Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch '' check this image there and correct it before tomorrow people get angry xD @Kibbelz @Loki

6 hours ago, Ulti-DN said:

Not sure if this still works in the same way, but in the past we used to have 2 buff tipes. 

1 from scrolls, charms or items like current coffin. 

1 from server wide multipliers. Usually in red icons and it just goes with you all the time and you can not avoid it (I don´t know why somebody would want to avoid it, but, you know.. you just can´t )

Both multiplies with your regular exp gain. So if this thing is still working in the same way... Then we will have the exp X5 from coffin and exp X3 from servers and that will be a total of X15. And of course that will have a cap. I think that cap is at 70-71 millions exp. (not sure). 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

Not sure if this still works in the same way, but in the past we used to have 2 buff tipes. 

1 from scrolls, charms or items like current coffin. 

1 from server wide multipliers. Usually in red icons and it just goes with you all the time and you can not avoid it (I don´t know why somebody would want to avoid it, but, you know.. you just can´t )

Both multiplies with your regular exp gain. So if this thing is still working in the same way... Then we will have the exp X5 from coffin and exp X3 from servers and that will be a total of X15. And of course that will have a cap. I think that cap is at 70-71 millions exp. (not sure). 

Add +30% from prestige and like +30%~40% from an XP rune that bugs and works together with coffin buff!

My XP extractors are ready for dis!

+500 pve attack and +1000 pve defense will be gamechanger for all the instances (I just hope the shugo robot is not bugged this time). I think it’s an awesome event that can encourage players to try more hard mode instances, thank you very much for this event !

27 minutes ago, FlashReverse-DN said:

Rewards for the Hanbok Pixel promotion will be mailed after maintenance.

I still have not received????? 

I haven't received the Transformation Support Reward either. i use more than 6 legendary combine, lets hope they not using excuse to scammed us . Wouldn't surprise me if that's the case though.

Archived