Lets forget toxicity that NCSOFT are spreading and lets celebrate christmas

Yuweh-KT

We know that they are mainly dumb just dont let them went through you , lets forget about them this year they consume us a lot of times. If the rewards is bad , i think you deserve a better reward by your releasing your self to their grasp. just kidding f*** them~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT STILL F*** YOU TO YOUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM WHO THINKS MAINLY DUMB AND PUTTED USELESS REWARDS .. YOU IDIOMS EVEN YOU PUT THAT ALL SKINS IN BCM TO TEST IF ANYONE WANTS IT YOU WILL JUST DISAPPOINT YOUR SELVES ... YOU MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMEN !! DON'T RUIN EVERYONES HOPE !! WHERE TF IS YOUR LIST THAT MAINLY DIDNT EVEN TOUCH DOWN A SCRATCH ON ANY REWARDS GIVEN ?? IS THAT SO CALLED LIST JUST AN ALIBI SO YOU CAN CLOSE THE TOPIC DOWN EASILY ??? @Kibbelz your dumb , @Loki your stupid !! GET YOUR ASS WORKING AND SEE IF THE EVENT OVERRIDE YOUR LIST MAIN ISSUE !!! 

On 12/15/2020 at 7:36 AM, Yuweh-KT said:

We know that they are mainly dumb just dont let them went through you , lets forget about them this year they consume us a lot of times. If the rewards is bad , i think you deserve a better reward by your releasing your self to their grasp. just kidding f*** them~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT STILL F*** YOU TO YOUR DEVELOPMENT TEAM WHO THINKS MAINLY DUMB AND PUTTED USELESS REWARDS .. YOU IDIOMS EVEN YOU PUT THAT ALL SKINS IN BCM TO TEST IF ANYONE WANTS IT YOU WILL JUST DISAPPOINT YOUR SELVES ... YOU MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMEN !! DON'T RUIN EVERYONES HOPE !! WHERE TF IS YOUR LIST THAT MAINLY DIDNT EVEN TOUCH DOWN A SCRATCH ON ANY REWARDS GIVEN ?? IS THAT SO CALLED LIST JUST AN ALIBI SO YOU CAN CLOSE THE TOPIC DOWN EASILY ??? @Kibbelz your dumb , @Loki your stupid !! GET YOUR ASS WORKING AND SEE IF THE EVENT OVERRIDE YOUR LIST MAIN ISSUE !!! 

Does anyone give at least a single F**K  about what he said ?

Also  @Kibbelz and @Loki do they job WAY MUCH better then Cyan Hime and Gedeon all 3 together!! So ty guys for being here and being   communicative with us !!

On 12/16/2020 at 6:34 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I agree that being offensive is not helping in any way. GMs take our requests and do make changes, they have literally changed every single event we had the last days due to feedback but we have to stop being so toxic on the way we express our problems.

Agreed. Getting angry here will only bring down the ban hammer. I do like the idea of celebrating Christas ourselves tho. I just didn't care for the harshnes of the post.

Archived