Click NPC battle 2020

OnionKnight-DN

Come on, last time I came here on the forum was to complain too ...

This event is great, and I really loved it, but this limitation scheme that they put in just ends the spirit of the thing.

It is boring that you spend the whole day farming so that at the end of the day you can’t get anything from the NPCs due to the limits they’ve set.

So, a request from a player who loves the game and wants to play again: Put these items to be on account,releasing the npc stock, so it would be fairer and everyone could participate and win something with this event, without having to compete with thousands of other players in order to win.

If you want something that day, farm enough and buy.If you really want players to continue, change that urgently!

Crazy idea, but WHAT IF the items were made available weekly, from the normal shugo? 10x the price, but it would make it possible to all players to get stuff instead of only a few that will get advantage of the others. I  saw that people that got the legendary transform contracts were the ones that already have ultimate transform themselves.  

I know that Aion was never a fair game by any means, but c'mon...

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Paragon Weapon Box 14000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Paragon Armor Box 10000

[Event] Apostle's Transformation Contract (6 Types) 24000

[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 Types) 14000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Minion Contract Bundle 14000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's +12 Stigma Bundle 6000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle 3000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle 3000

2 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Crazy idea, but WHAT IF the items were made available weekly, from the normal shugo? 10x the price, but it would make it possible to all players to get stuff instead of only a few that will get advantage of the others. I  saw that people that got the legendary transform contracts were the ones that already have ultimate transform themselves.  

I know that Aion was never a fair game by any means, but c'mon...

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Paragon Weapon Box 14000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Paragon Armor Box 10000

[Event] Apostle's Transformation Contract (6 Types) 24000

[Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 Types) 14000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Minion Contract Bundle 14000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's +12 Stigma Bundle 6000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone Bundle 3000

[Event] Merirunrunerk's Ultimate PvP Enchantment Stone Bundle 3000

This is what I was thinking too. If there was an ultimate transform sure, let that be limited. Let’s us farm the other stuff with some work though. 

Archived