Double XP Weekend Update

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone!

Recently, we announced that we would begin hosting double-XP weekends for the forseeable future. For the benefit of the players and our game teams, we have decided to extend the duration of double-XP weekends so that they begin Fridays at 00:00 Server Time, and end on Sundays at 23:59 Server Time.

Also, as a thank you for your patience while we resolved the issues with our first XP bonus weekend on Saturday, we will be expanding next weekend's bonus from +100% to +150% for the entire weekend.

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone!

Recently, we announced that we would begin hosting double-XP weekends for the forseeable future. For the benefit of the players and our game teams, we have decided to extend the duration of double-XP weekends so that they begin Fridays at 00:00 Server Time, and end on Sundays at 23:59 Server Time.

Also, as a thank you for your patience while we resolved the issues with our first XP bonus weekend on Saturday, we will be expanding next weekend's bonus from +100% to +150% for the entire weekend.

Thank you!

You guys are so out of touch with the current state of the game, ugh. 150% isn't even noticeable. Honestly, 200% and 300% are barely noticeable. Instead of getting 150,000 EXP from a mob now I can get 300,000, nice. ONE experience mark is 175,000,000 EXP. Do you see why this is a problem? Why do I need to wait for a good event (400%+) to be able to farm EXP marks which are the main currency for much of the game now? 

Also, adding just 50% is literally insulting. It screams "we don't care / care to understand." 50% is literally not noticeable AT ALL. Do better. 

4 hours ago, GenericUser46108 said:

You guys are so out of touch with the current state of the game, ugh. 150% isn't even noticeable. Honestly, 200% and 300% are barely noticeable. Instead of getting 150,000 EXP from a mob now I can get 300,000, nice. ONE experience mark is 175,000,000 EXP. Do you see why this is a problem? Why do I need to wait for a good event (400%+) to be able to farm EXP marks which are the main currency for much of the game now? 

Also, adding just 50% is literally insulting. It screams "we don't care / care to understand." 50% is literally not noticeable AT ALL. Do better. 

The 100% weekend allowed me to roll an SM on KT and get it up to L 80, so now I have a toon on both servers. Some people just don't like to work for EXP.

Thank you for this, it is a good addition and people need to understand it is also double AP gain which everyone needs. Without prestige and just a runestone for AP I got 2m AP in one run on HM this weekend. With prestige it would have been  close to 2,6m or something in one single run.

BUT I understand why people complain about the lack of XP. We still lack the way to make XP marks, if you think about it this patch is made to have an auto-play in game, as much as we hate it, you can leave your char alone to auto-farm, go to sleep and wake up and see yourself with like 30 XP marks out of nowhere plus the drops from the monsters which you can use to buy your XP marks.

Glad we do not have the auto play, but we do need double XP every day at least for this to work. And it would still not be too op because to get XP marks we still need to manually farm hours, when  people with auto play simply go to sleep and get it for free. So no matter the XP bonus we have, it will still be manual labor for us.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Thank you for this, it is a good addition and people need to understand it is also double AP gain which everyone needs. Without prestige and just a runestone for AP I got 2m AP in one run on HM this weekend. With prestige it would have been  close to 2,6m or something in one single run.

BUT I understand why people complain about the lack of XP. We still lack the way to make XP marks, if you think about it this patch is made to have an auto-play in game, as much as we hate it, you can leave your char alone to auto-farm, go to sleep and wake up and see yourself with like 30 XP marks out of nowhere plus the drops from the monsters which you can use to buy your XP marks.

Glad we do not have the auto play, but we do need double XP every day at least for this to work. And it would still not be too op because to get XP marks we still need to manually farm hours, when  people with auto play simply go to sleep and get it for free. So no matter the XP bonus we have, it will still be manual labor for us.

Even if we had auto farm, people would still complain because extractors are very expensive, and most mobs don't drop kinah.

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Dude you r the clown of that forum even worst than lapis ....
Do you even realise what you saying EVERYTHING in future patch its base on Auto-hunt like we are getting right now ...
When gona take you 200 exp mark to do promotion for ur future weapon with 15 % rate proc let see what you think ...
ALL THE FUTURE EVENT in aion are base on auto-hunt , like the melon was supose be , like farming the 5 crystal was ( with omega/ragna wb drop box ) 
Look EU they just got the cat ancient transformation event , you need over 100 enchant stone and you need kill like 100 mobs get one ... 
All the future design of this game base on Auto-hunt...

What a joke !

oarNXrX.png

Edited by MechEagIe-DN

33 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Do you even realise what you saying EVERYTHING in future patch its base on Auto-hunt like we are getting right now ...
When gona take you 200 exp mark to do promotion for ur future weapon with 15 % rate proc let see what you think ...
ALL THE FUTURE EVENT in aion are base on auto-hunt , like the melon was supose be , like farming the 5 crystal was ( with omega/ragna wb drop box ) 
Look EU they just got the cat ancient transformation event , you need over 100 enchant stone and you need kill like 100 mobs get one ... 

What a joke !

I'll take it your English suck on a basic level for which reason you didn't read what I already said. Here it is, if you still can't read I can make a drawing for you.

52 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

this patch is made to have an auto-play in game, as much as we hate it, you can leave your char alone to auto-farm, go to sleep and wake up and see yourself with like 30 XP marks out of nowhere plus the drops from the monsters which you can use to buy your XP marks.

And stop trying to make memes, your memes make no sense and they suck. Of course people like you would like to have auto hunt, this way you could do your bots without having to be called out. Every region that has the auto-hunt is a botfest but I am sure you would love this. You could have directed your wrath towards the fact the patch is made for auto hunting than demanding the auto hunt to be implemented.

I even explained why giving us extra XP is still not as good because we still need to grind manually while auto hunt is giving it grind free, but we will get things one at a time so you won't make your brain have to compute so much information in one post.

Now go back to your auto-pilot class and keep taking like an autistic repeating the same word 5 times in a row on your streams.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

45 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

What a joke !

...mecheagle calling someone a clown!

50 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Even if we had auto farm, people would still complain because extractors are very expensive, and most mobs don't drop kinah.

I think people would complain that the whole map is full of bots that they cannot find a place to farm and that when they are on their mains they can't  do the weekly or daily quests because of the bots. I know because I played on a server with auto hunt.

Edited by Titanas-KT

9 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

I give you an "F" for fail, they give added 50% which is the second suggestion on the meme and the last person suggested double XP when we get 2,5x XP which is better. That last guy in the meme is supposed to give a reasonable suggestion and is thrown out from the non reasonable boss. On this meme he deserved to be thrown out.

Is that yourself you just throw out of the window?

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

1 hour ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

What a joke !

I read Archangel's post at least 2~3 times to see where he is wrong and whatever you wrote he already wrote before you clearly stating all the reasons with better language.

He explained why XP is tough without the autohunt why XP buff is still not enough and suggested that even if we had every day double XP it still wouldn't be enough. He said it all right there, you just called your own self a clown here.

On that meme you are both the dumbest king on the hill and the guy below, you crowned your own self the dumbest man.

Edited by Vorias-KT

55 minutes ago, Titanas-KT said:

I think people would complain that the whole map is full of bots that they cannot find a place to farm and that when they are on their mains they can't  do the weekly or daily quests because of the bots. I know because I played on a server with auto hunt.

Yeah, but there is no point bot farming for EXP if you can't afford the extractors. It's a massive kinah sink with no obvious solution. There is nowhere on Inggison to farm any reasonable amount of kinah to match the EXP rate. Atm lots of players have kinah to burn, but the sinks outnumber the sources, so the kinah in circulation would start to dry up if EXP got too easy to obtain.

24 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Yeah, but there is no point bot farming for EXP if you can't afford the extractors. It's a massive kinah sink with no obvious solution. There is nowhere on Inggison to farm any reasonable amount of kinah to match the EXP rate. Atm lots of players have kinah to burn, but the sinks outnumber the sources, so the kinah in circulation would start to dry up if EXP got too easy to obtain.

The thing is that luna still provides with plenty of kinah so most people wouldn't really complain about this. On broker you see things being sold for billions so apparently people have enough money to buy the XP extractors.

But for someone like you with one character (or a new player) it would be impossible get xp extractors along with other things requiring kinah. Eventually you would have to dual box and have a second account auto hunt so the money from that guy goes to your main to buy extractors (if you don't want to do luna)

If we had the auto hunt then if one mob gives you 200k XP (just hypothetical, it could be less), then you need 175m/200k = 875 mobs for one XP extractor. It would require about 1,5k kinah per mob to be able to afford an XP extractor to turn the XP from 875 mobs into an XP mark, if the mobs drop less than 1,5k per one then it would create a surplus of XP and kinah sink.

Demaha drops a lot of materials, but mobs thee give like 20k XP or something so it wouldn't be possible to farm XP marks.

Since we don't have the auto hunt which is what our patches are based on, we should get permanent XP boost, even if that is just 2x but on every day. And they could boost the XP given by quests. Otherwise they should decrease the amount of XP needed for XP marks to be made.

One last thing is that in a Gold Sand Trader update, they are putting 5x XP marks ready to buy for practically the same price of XP extractors (don't remember the price). That kinda gives a tiny amount of boost especially for us without an auto hunt feature.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

58 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The thing is that luna still provides with plenty of kinah so most people wouldn't really complain about this. On broker you see things being sold for billions so apparently people have enough money to buy the XP extractors.

You need 570k kinah per 175k EXP you earn. 

Luna  would be lucky to give you 50mill a week, if you have several alts, you might get one that has a 75% chance kinah box a week, and there are lots of other things to spend Luna on like tuning, instance entry, resurrections.

Most of the kinah around was earned well before 7.7 came out, and the broker takes 15% away. 

They deleted the kinah bags you could buy each week in 7.5 with Experience Marks. Now we rely on events for kinah.

It's a new paradigm now.

Edited by Ferk-DN

8 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

There are mixed opinions about auto-hunt in Aion and I personally agree with Arhangelos because when 100 ppl put their chars and their alts to auto-hunt there won't be any mob left to farm and they only be able to kill let's say a couple of mobs in 5 min. In order to make auto-hunt possible for dozens of players, they need to put 1 mob per every square meter in inggison map which respawn every 3 sec.

Otherwise, calling someone dumb because he has different opinion than you is kinda... dumb 😁

11 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

The 100% weekend allowed me to roll an SM on KT and get it up to L 80, so now I have a toon on both servers. Some people just don't like to work for EXP.

Nobody thinks leveling is hard....  It's easy to level from 1 to 80 in 1 day with no boost at all. You are a new player, once you need to actually get geared you'll understand just how difficult it is to get EXP for experience marks. 

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

300% exp every day of the week 24/7 would still be a serious chore to farm the amount of EXP marks needed to actually progress in the game now. That will never happen though because the devs are so out of touch with the game. 

15 minutes ago, GenericUser46108 said:

300% exp every day of the week 24/7 would still be a serious chore to farm the amount of EXP marks needed to actually progress in the game now. That will never happen though because the devs are so out of touch with the game. 

Exactly, I said on that post that even if we got it every day, the amount we need is still too much and it is still manual labor vs automated hunting the others got.

They could make it like boborunerk coins, they take 25m XP, that would be nice to have (one full bar is about 17 boborunerk coins, that could have been 17 XP marks instead)

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

@Archangelos-KT Dude do you even play this game ? 
You can attack me on my english dont change the fact you the joke of this game 
You do realise mobs only drop cubic right ? 
I DARE YOU send me a picture of mobs dropping kinah or item LOL
Only mobs drop item are like cross server and those items for morphing enchant stone 
This forum full of clown like you keep opening they mouth and dont know nyerk
THe only reason NA dont have Auto-hunt like all other reason cause of DEV dont know anything about the game like YOU and probably belive you can bots the mobs to sell kinah or something like that .... But other region who have DEV TEAM they all know mobs only drop cubic and its no way make money from them ...SO i dont know wtf you talking about saying  this way you could do your bots without having to be called out.....

Repeat my self a other time so it get inside ur clown brain : ALL OTHER REGION HAVE AUTO-HUNT ALL OF THEM ! CAUSE GAME DESGIN BASE ON IT ! EVENT ARE MAKE AROUND THAT FEATURE , THE MOBS DONT DROP ANYTHING CAUSE OF THAT , THE CUBIC SYSTEM BASE AROUND THAT ,THE AUTO-HUNT ITS FOR HELP YOU BUY MORE STUFF EVERY WEEK FROM RENOWN NPC CAUSE FREE EXP MARK ,AUTO-HUNT HAVE A AUTO POTION SYSTEM HELP PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN PVP , REMOVE SHOCK FEATURE POP REMOVE SHOCK IN PVP FOR YOU , THE FUTURE OF THIS GAME IS AROUND AUTO-HUNT !!!!

Want call out people for farming cubic LOLLLLLLLLLL
giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

How u have problem make kinah ?????

You can solo PF ez ... one run give 10m ( if you cant make to the last boss )
You can do luna daily instance and craft kinah box
You can go TT map farm a gears box with 200 soul and sell item for 10m
Right now we have Tia eye event , you can farm 150 token buy greater gems box sell cleric shinny for like 200m +(or farm any other item like paragone gears and sell it )
And if that too much for you .... You can drop 2$ on store and get retuning stone for sell at 150m....

Extractor are 550k like come on LOL  

giphy-downsized-large.gif

12 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I give you an "F" for fail, they give added 50% which is the second suggestion on the meme and the last person suggested double XP when we get 2,5x XP which is better. That last guy in the meme is supposed to give a reasonable suggestion and is thrown out from the non reasonable boss. On this meme he deserved to be thrown out.

Is that yourself you just throw out of the window?

We all know the server exp = 100% , the bonus is 100 and now to be sorry they add 50  = 150 % exp and that what we getting next week...
He throw the dude who say "double exp "cause that what they should have put, they should have add other 100 % not nerk 50% . But ncsoft cant give us anything normal always have to be cheap stuff and nerf  ...

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

There are mixed opinions about auto-hunt in Aion and I personally agree with Arhangelos because when 100 ppl put their chars and their alts to auto-hunt there won't be any mob left to farm and they only be able to kill let's say a couple of mobs in 5 min. In order to make auto-hunt possible for dozens of players, they need to put 1 mob per every square meter in inggison map which respawn every 3 sec.

Otherwise, calling someone dumb because he has different opinion than you is kinda... dumb 😁

You know they boost respawn rate of mobs with the last patch in ing and gelk right ? 
They boost respawn rate so player dont suffer from auto-hunt feature ....
THat the reason why mobs respawn faster in those zone ...

200.gif

Edited by MechEagIe-DN

4 hours ago, GenericUser46108 said:

It's the same for everyone so the 300% is irrelevant. It might as well be 0%. All 300% does is appeal to the impatient. As I have pointed out twice now, you still need the revenue stream to buy the extractors regardless of how quickly you got the EXP.

17 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

It's the same for everyone so the 300% is irrelevant. It might as well be 0%. All 300% does is appeal to the impatient. As I have pointed out twice now, you still need the revenue stream to buy the extractors regardless of how quickly you got the EXP.

You are very new player this is why you find kinah very hard to make.

You can also make kinah in events, right now paragon weapons go for 500m on Asmodian KT, and that takes us about 3 hours to farm with the league. After the event prices will go higher.

During snowballs people with alts could simply log, get their free snowballs and log the next char, then they opened those and if they got any +10s they could sell them for 100m each. Even the failing ones still gave wintry coins that could buy you brokerable goodies, like Giant Berdin Lucky stars (about 20m on broker) or Giant Abyssal stars (kinda same price).

Farming materials in demaha can be very profitable, one magic crystal (ancient/legendary/ultimate) goes for a good penny on broker, same for alcemiums and other materials etc. People farm solo instances, kill the last boss and sell the loot, which gives enough kinah for the time ti takes them.

and of course plenty of people have a ton of alt accounts doing luna which give them a lot of kinahs per week. Most people wouldn't find the kinah a problem, but rather the XP.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You are very new player this is why you find kinah very hard to make.

Don't make wrong assumptions.

I have been playing since Aion came out in 2009. I had 30 toons running at one stage across 4 accounts, both Asmos and Elyos.

I decided to quit the game just before 7.7 came out because I was sick of spending hours getting luna each day, farming genesis crystals, stellin, Blood Marks, and Titan coins over and over. I managed to delete all my toons except one on DN which was the Brigade General and couldn't be deleted without disbanding the legion first. Whilst I was waiting  24hrs. for the legion to disband the 7.7 patch came out, and I saw that all the coins I was sick of farming, were obsolete, replaced with EXP marks. Talk about timing!

My toon on DN has a billion  kinah, mostly from events. My new toon on KT has nothing.