https://www.aiononline.com/news/hungry-hatchlings-returns

Squid

47 minutes ago, Flatten-KT said:

I haven't done this event before. Was it difficult in the past to level up the hatchling all the way? The apostle selection box looks very nice!

No, it is incredibly easy/simple. The Stormwing event literally has no downside, that's why everyone's been demanding it ever since it ended in 7.5. Pleasantly surprised we got it again!

13 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

No, it is incredibly easy/simple. The Stormwing event literally has no downside, that's why everyone's been demanding it ever since it ended in 7.5. Pleasantly surprised we got it again!

Woohoo! This is awesome  then :D.  Thanks, hope it is just as simple as before then.

8 hours ago, Flatten-KT said:

I see that, hopefully the lugbug quests to get the tokens are simple and not time consuming.

Selling tokens on BCM, so really might not be as easy to upgrade it this time around in a timely manner for free, which is usually what they do on a repeat events that people used to like initially. Hope i am wrong.

9 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

Selling tokens on BCM, so really might not be as easy to upgrade it this time around in a timely manner for free, which is usually what they do on a repeat events that people used to like initially. Hope i am wrong.

Yea this would actually be so stupid if they did this. 

If they give the people the ability to pay and get to level 8 by day 8 then that is fine, But if they take away the ability for the average joe then...i dunno what to say.

9 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Yea this would actually be so stupid if they did this. 

If they give the people the ability to pay and get to level 8 by day 8 then that is fine, But if they take away the ability for the average joe then...i dunno what to say.

Well before if i remember correctly we got 12 tokens from being logged and 7 more from lugbug, and it took under a month to fully upgrade it if you got all tokens daily(20-25days maybe). If this time we only get the same amount from lugbug and takes as much tokens to upgrade as before it would take over two months, roughly but lets see.

2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

ME TOO I'M EXCITEDDD lol. I like that I am able to pick one of the MR collection ones too.

I do not need them other than for the collections, but I have ultimate and I still have 0 apostle ones, it is ridiculous.

I have like 20 double legendaries, I am waiting for the next promotion.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

ME TOO I'M EXCITEDDD lol. I like that I am able to pick one of the MR collection ones too.

I wouldn't get my hopes up toooo much just yet. During the last stormwing event for the legendary transformation selection bundle you had to pick a group and it was rng based on the one you actually got. Theres the chance they might of did that with these boxes.

19 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up toooo much just yet. During the last stormwing event for the legendary transformation selection bundle you had to pick a group and it was rng based on the one you actually got. Theres the chance they might of did that with these boxes.

Why you gotta come in here and hurt me like this lmao. 😂

20 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I was tempted to get the 400 coin normal one because with the same coins of a higher one I could get 3x the old ones. but yeah, the chanecs suck:

7x combines and not a single new one!

Funniest part is that I couldn't get Irnin for months back when I needed it for the collection, I had to hand pick it on a previous event that they gave us a selectable box, and now it is pouring like rain.

Untitled.png

Archived