Feedback regarding 2 upcoming events

whodisqt

Hello,

@Kibbelz Relay this message to the team or person who decided to put out these events: "GOOD NYERKING STUFF"
We pout and cry when you guys mess up, however, we must recognize when cool events like this happen, this way you guys know what steps to take in the right direction.

For real... GOOD JOB!

I second this. Boththe Dungeon Delve and the newer Battlefield Coin event encourage players to break their roots from afk/dueling in town and re-visit some of the instances once travelled by Daevas. I'll personally enjoy this IN ADDITION to the much requested 1 kinah retune event. This past few events have allowed players to stack legendaries for future ultimate promotion events, Make meaningful progress in advanced stigmas/daevanians. The double XP/AP weekends give a boost to weekend warriors. These are things we should continue and I am glad a step toward that is being made. @Kibbelz I would highly suggest  keeping the garden instance permanent (We have no other way to get event coins at the moment) and/or keeping the stormwing egg or equivalent item to give players a daily boost pre-7.8 etc.

Would it also be possible to lower some of the prices on the items? Since the rewards don't make sense to do it on multiple characters on the same account. People would only be running the pvp instances for their mains. 25 coins for 1 ultimate enchantment stone / daevonian essence seems too expensive. You would need to win 3 kamars and both AD and IDL (basically most of your pvp instances for that week) for 1 of those items which could fail from rng and make it seem like all your work was worthless.  Lowering the price to 5 coins would make myself and I'm sure a lot of other players be more eager to participate in the pvp events.

nvm I can't math ^ XD

Pretty sure the [Event] Monster Platinum Cubicle Bundle is outdated and will only give the ones we can get from prestige coin machine. (Not that would make any difference, since it's only 10/week).

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188073884/

https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188076078/

Also, they should give temporary +15 paragon in the battlegrounds, as a dark joke.

22 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz
 So you telling me i need do my lugbug daily to get a box
then when i open that box i got "chance"
to get a box
then when i open that new box i got "chance"
get a piece of gear for my class...

Rng on Rng on Rng LOL

Well, the Gloriad boxes from Timeless are random as well. Can't expect anything better than that from them. I hope just like timeless you can reroll it. They could've lowered the reroll cost, though 😐

And that box from lugbug missions probably has the high chance of giving useless things just like this Flower Boss (Monastera) Box . Glad they didn't throw in the useless Legendary Flawless Socket Supplement thing in this event.

I don’t think people really understand how this new pvp event is supposed to work. From what I get from it, this event is in no way supposed to be a chance for people to Go get their sets of full Bitterthorn and all of that. This event is just to a way to make PvP fun and enjoyable again. Nothing more. Yeah there’s rewards and all of that, but none of that is serious it’s just there to be there. The reason of the event is for people to have fun with Bitterthorn and Ulti transforms that isn’t available to everyone. It takes away the whole overpowered aspects of pvp, because everyone is overpowered. So everyone gets to have fun, and enjoy it. 
im not a pvper, i never do pvp. But with this event, ima participate. And it’s not because of the boxes which has a chance to give the armor/weapon parts. It’s because of the fun that will come from PvP with those sets and the ulti transforms. I highly doubt NCWest would reward us with the best set for PvP. They’ve had a couple events for PvE, but PvP is sort of something that’s not too common. I like the event, and wouldn’t really change anything with it. It’s a relax chill event, you don’t have to worry about getting all these wins and farming like crazy for some rewards, you can just hang out and not even worry about the rewards.

and on a side note — we ulti combine event with flowers ending 😉

Archived