What's inside the May BCM Promotional Bundles?

Alyta-DN

This post is for you to understand what's inside them!

I've heard of too many people messing up with the store bundles because it really isn't clear what's inside the new boxes.  I wish the details were clearer on the BCM. You literally need to refer back to the chart on the event page to get the proper names and then try to look it up online to see what's inside.
https://www.aiononline.com/news/may-store-progression-event

I made a spreadsheet to help narrow down all your searching. Everything has links so you can further explore the contents.

The 6,400 coin big bundle is very RNG and doesn't let you pick anything from inside.  When you open the box, it gives you something right away.
Both of the 2,000 coin salvage bundles are RNG, but with 3 reroll chances to help with selection. Reroll 1= Costs 1 Refining stone, Reroll 2=Costs 2 Refining stones, Reroll 3= Costs 3 Refining Stones.

I recommend using Chrome browser for easiest translations for some of the pages. Here you go~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BG49TXzPek23XNUvtz5Gi5xgAAior62c2rP9oxMui4/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to point out any corrections or ask any questions.

6400 bundle isn't worth it unless you buy x3 and get the selectable prime runestone/dazzling box.

the 2k runestone bundle: choose between attack/boost/support bundle->open to get a random prime xform type runestone corresponding to the type of bundle you chose. (reroll x3- x1 refining stone->x2->x3)

the 2k gemstone bundle: Contains shining OR dazzling for your class type. color can't be chosen and it's all random.

same reroll cost as the runestone bundle.

10 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

This post is for you to understand what's inside them!

I've heard of too many people messing up with the store bundles because it really isn't clear what's inside the new boxes.  I wish the details were clearer on the BCM. You literally need to refer back to the chart on the event page to get the proper names and then try to look it up online to see what's inside.
https://www.aiononline.com/news/may-store-progression-event

I made a spreadsheet to help narrow down all your searching. Everything has links so you can further explore the contents.

The 6,400 coin big bundle is very RNG and doesn't let you pick anything from inside.  When you open the box, it gives you something right away.
Both of the 2,000 coin salvage bundles are RNG, but with 3 reroll chances to help with selection. Reroll 1= Costs 1 Refining stone, Reroll 2=Costs 2 Refining stones, Reroll 3= Costs 3 Refining Stones.

I recommend using Chrome browser for easiest translations for some of the pages. Here you go~

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15BG49TXzPek23XNUvtz5Gi5xgAAior62c2rP9oxMui4/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to point out any corrections or ask any questions.

Thanks to alyta-dn for creating this spreadsheet, I wish ncwest created some sort of table where you could see the items contained on the bundles and the odds someone has to get such items rather than having to buy the bundles and figure out yourself how the bundles might or might not work... also... so players actually play the game and not have to create this spreadsheet on their own...

1 hour ago, BGP said:

6400 bundle isn't worth it unless you buy x3 and get the selectable prime runestone/dazzling box.

the 2k runestone bundle: choose between attack/boost/support bundle->open to get a random prime xform type runestone corresponding to the type of bundle you chose. (reroll x3- x1 refining stone->x2->x3)

the 2k gemstone bundle: Contains shining OR dazzling for your class type. color can't be chosen and it's all random.

True... the 6400 bundles is literal crap I bought one thinking it could contained a higher chance of getting dazzling gemstones... I guess they forgot to specify the only sure way to get dazzling from those bundles was getting all 3 bundles... on top of not specifying on their website that the salvage bundles could be rerolled but oh well we just silly players

There is an ongoing trend of NCSoft not disclosing complete information on purchasables in their shops, and it is worse than that, sometimes there is misinformation or disinformation. I would say it would be your fault if you bought something from NCsoft thinking you were getting what you thought you were getting, but NCsoft should follow community-accepted consumer protection standards.

4 hours ago, Motgar-KT said:

There is an ongoing trend of NCSoft not disclosing complete information on purchasables in their shops, and it is worse than that, sometimes there is misinformation or disinformation. I would say it would be your fault if you bought something from NCsoft thinking you were getting what you thought you were getting, but NCsoft should follow community-accepted consumer protection standards.

@Motgar-KTif the bundles were specific I wouldn’t complain at all and I wouldn’t bought the big one to begin with and yes you are right... ncsoft as of lately engage on this kind of practices which also damage the brand of their company and the game in general

1 hour ago, BGP said:

@Stormexia-KT Hi Storm! I miss bothering you ingame

@BGPwho dis?

13 hours ago, BGP said:

Thanks for explaining it. Here is a visual to help. The Gemstone salvage does not have an extra bundle to select, it goes straight to the box with 3 reroll tries.
runestoneopen.png

19 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So they give random rewards, is there a choice of what skill they boost or what "colour" you get etc?

I put links in the spreadsheet so you can see which boxes/bundles have which types/skills inside, you'll just need to click a few extra things to get to it.

For the Runestones, if you follow the links on the bundles and scroll down it lists the unique skills that they can have and the %
Examples:
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

This video is helpful with showing which skills the gemstones have: 

So the Selection part has now evolved to mean selecting which random thing to get. The transformation is random, and the skill is random, and you are not even seeing the skill until you get it?

@Stormexia-KT just lately?

@Motgar-KT But having standards would mean they have to actually work to sell stuff, instead of tricking people into impulsive buying before they realize all the shady tactics and non existent odds involved.

14 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

So the Selection part has now evolved to mean selecting which random thing to get. The transformation is random, and the skill is random, and you are not even seeing the skill until you get it?

The boxes for runestones and gemstones have always had some form of RNG involved ever since they started selling them. Runestones bundles are on their own higher level of  RNG.

the 2k rune bundle will always give a prime rune when you reroll for the transform.

the 2k gem bundle..  when you get dazz,  just take whatever it is so you dont get stuck with a normal gem

PS  WTB  Ereshkigal support increased recovery!  <33

Archived