Weekly Server Maintenance - June 9, 2021

Arctic

8 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Well, first of all, they make absolutely no effort in knowing how the game works and what players really need.

If they do that, THEN they will have the basic knowledge to sell stuff that people could actually use and events would not flop.

Costumers like to be heard and like to be well treated. 

This event, for example, they don't even bothered to update with more Apostles or the last two Ultimate transforms.

Do you think a paying costumer will open their wallets for this, if for example, they just need Ereshkigal? Hell, no.

Their complete absent knowledge of the game and lack of even trying to brainstorm new ideas or and change/adapt events for NA modeling it based players need is what makes the vast majority of players ignore this type of events.

But don't worry, I'm sure a few gamblers gotta gamble...

i understand what you try to say but let's say what you say is 100% right so tell us how you planning on making money to maintain server?

do you listen yourself? you sounds like more free stuff. you want them to give out ultimate trans for free every week? 

grow up please. i told you THEY LOSING MONEY! IF YOU ARE CEO WHAT YOU GONNA DO TO MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY AND MAKE MONEY

dont just say "they dont listen they dont care etc" you have said stuff that we ALREADY KNOW.

SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR BOTH PLAYERS AND NCWEST IN DETAIL...

this is example of how sometimes players are blind to get free stuff.

5 minutes ago, KissYB-KT said:

i understand what you try to say but let's say what you say is 100% right so tell us how you planning on making money to maintain server?

do you listen yourself? you sounds like more free stuff. you want them to give out ultimate trans for free every week? 

grow up please. i told you THEY LOSING MONEY! IF YOU ARE CEO WHAT YOU GONNA DO TO MAKE PLAYERS HAPPY AND MAKE MONEY

dont just say "they dont listen they dont care etc" you have said stuff that we ALREADY KNOW.

SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR BOTH PLAYERS AND NCWEST IN DETAIL...

this is example of how sometimes players are blind to get free stuff.

TBH I don't even think it's possible to make this game work anymore. That's why they made Classic, so the nostalgic people can give them money have a replacement and let this version die.

Well, they had a plan - sort of - they made even lists of priorities (if you scroll a lot in General Discussion for older posts you can find them), but do you even think they did anything? Maybe one or two things just to pretend they cared. IF they followed that, maybe the game would have more players/income by now.

Also, nothing I say will ever make it better, like we all know, they will never listen. And they are 10000000000000000% dependable on KR for changes, or it seems like it. What do you want me to suggest? Miracles?

Make it better for Ncwest? They should be the ones making things better. They have the income, but not the will to do so. https://kr.ncsoft.com/en/ir/irArchive/earningsRelease.do

Things for now on will only get worse, since they will probably focus more on Classic.

Only solution I can give you right now is uninstall. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

2 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

TBH I don't even think it's possible to make this game work anymore. That's why they made Classic, so the nostalgic people can give them money have a replacement and let this version die.

It would be easy to fix current Aion, you take out the garbage they added like gemstones, runestones, glyphs, enchanted stigmas etc., keep the classes and the skills, reintroduce the subscription model to unwind the P2W that crept int over the years.

3 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

It would be easy to fix current Aion, you take out the garbage they added like gemstones, runestones, glyphs, enchanted stigmas etc., keep the classes and the skills, reintroduce the subscription model to unwind the P2W that crept int over the years.

yeah that would be good too. they shouldnt even put those in the beginning

6 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Well, they had a plan - sort of - they made even lists of priorities (if you scroll a lot in General Discussion for older posts you can find them), but do you even think they did anything? Maybe one or two things just to pretend they cared. IF they followed that, maybe the game would have more players/income by now.

Also, nothing I say will ever make it better, like we all know, they will never listen. And they are 10000000000000000% dependable on KR for changes, or it seems like it. What do you want me to suggest? Miracles?

Make it better for Ncwest? They should be the ones making things better. They have the income, but not the will to do so. https://kr.ncsoft.com/en/ir/irArchive/earningsRelease.do

Things for now on will only get worse, since they will probably focus more on Classic.

Only solution I can give you right now is uninstall. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

exactly man. so let's not complain about it.

even you cant think of better solution, do you think they have?

no offence but i am sick of ncwest and players who only crying about it (since in the beginning of aion)

and those who crying about it here on forum usually players those who doesnt pay for nothing.

players complain about pretty much everything!

i know for sure people will complain about classic as well, no metter what ncwest do you guy will just complain again.

let stop being cry babies  

also your link is NCsoft not NCwest 

instead of crying like a baby let me show you.

I CHECKED CLASSIC SERVER AND I FOUND OUT $30 IS LITTLE HIGH FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN SOUTHERN AMERICA

NCWEST CAN YOU GUYS GIVE US SOME KIND OF PROMO FOR LIKE 3 MONTH? WITHIN 3 MONTH PEOPLE ACTUALLY CAN FARM FOR BASIC GEARS.

IF YOU THINK OF WE HAVE MANY SOUTH AMERICAN PLAYERS IN NA SERVER WITH THAT PRICE WE WILL LOSE ALOT OF PLAYERS FROM THE BEGINNING.

see above? difference between straight up crying/complain GIVE THEM SOME SUJESTION

i hope you see my point.  even though they dont listen it is better way than sit and crying over and over again.

TBH we, as players, only get Ncwest to get things done here (when there's something to fix / stop exploits) when we massive cry on forums, so maybe we need MASSIVE CRYING INSTEAD???

tenor.gif

Most of the time I just do it to troll or in the 0,0000000000000000000001% chance some of them read it and get ashamed of the shitty job they do.

Also, your suggestion. They might not give discount, because NA players (not all) will buy the discount type with a VPN. That's how people think and act around here. 

@KibbelzLast year the Joker Gamble event was updated with:

Acquire Joker Cards

Joker Cards are required to craft Joker’s Transformation Boxes. You can begin by picking up your TWO FREE 3-card Joker’s Card bundle from the Black Cloud Marketplace (limit TWO per account). You’ll find this zero-cost bundle within the Promos section. Additional Joker Cards can be acquired through various promotional store bundles.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/jokers-gambit

I take it that this time we are not worthy enough to even get that updated, can you pivot something on this or is fairness too much to ask?

Archived