Forums

Israphel Server is now dead. Elyos have too much! Do something NC!

Demigo

Just now, Arhangelos-KT said:

They could have done it because Siel was getting overcrowded and they thought this way people would play on Israphel. But originally they locked creation on Asmodians only, they later did it for the whole server because it was getting many more players than Israphel.

I feel you.

11 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

They could have done it because Siel was getting overcrowded and they thought this way people would play on Israphel. But originally they locked creation on Siel Asmodians only, they later did it for the whole server because it was getting many more players than Israphel in total.

Sorry I know I said last comment was the last but they also locked Asmo creation on ISraphel few times because their were more asmos getting created then Elyos

IMO it was a bad idea to use the same server name as ever. Of course Siel would be crowded and Israphel would be dead. 

Just now, Matsukamy-KT said:

IMO it was a bad idea to use the same server name as ever. Of course Siel would be crowded and Israphel would be dead. 

I wouldn't say that siel asmos have more numbers per se, the majority is still around lv 30 or a little more. It is correct to say that siel asmos have the best players, that are going to make a difference. You can see that by looking how much ap the 4 top legions have. If you just exclude like 30% of the asmos that are not relevant, nothing will change. 

3 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

Faction razzing aside, I assume the Elyos did not show up to Miren because they think they "couldn't do that yet." 

Players should always try for content, even if it is beyond their level — you don't know if you'll fail until you fail, and if you succeed it is the best-tasting satisfaction, made even better by being around the people who were with you when you achieved success.

Nah they did not show up because of the agreement with specific people on the asmo side. In which was a trust issue the elyos should of never put in the other faction.

It doesn't matter if instance are in already or not.

There's SO much probleme on israphel asmodien side:

1- A lot of casual player using only the 1 hours free trial to play. Making the average server lvl between 25 and 35.

2- a LOT of european player, peak hour of the server are during europeen hour, not NA one. I'm on east coast and it'S very hard to find any group to do anything at my hours,  there's barely 50 player 40+ connected past  8PM.

3- because of that, people can't attend RvR, the rest doesn'T want to anymore because it's pointless. This issue will create a even bigger gap when dredgion and fortress instance are release.

4- There's almost more bot than active player in belu making the server stat completely useless.

Because of all those issues a lof of player are leaving for siel, the rest are either just casually playing or thinking about stopping because they don't want to reroll.

Ncsoft need to fusion server if they want to keep the few player they already have

This thread is apparently 90% people who don't even play on IS-A???? lol

I play on IS-A. I was level 34 the last time I went to siege (Wednesday), and over half the Elyos league was purple. So I think, yes, Elyos do have more high levels than we Asmos do. I don't really care about this as I'm playing at my own pace to actually enjoy myself, not rush to endgame, but anyway, worth mentioning.

Another issue we face is that Elyos kind of got a "leg up" on us by winning the first fort. That allowed them to kisk more easily for the next siege. That kind of created another downward spiral.

Yet another issue is looooooots of infighting in both lfg and the Asmo faction discord. Typical Aion community, etc. It prevents proper coordination.

I think Elyos outnumber us a bit. Probably not as much as some people like to say, but I do think there are more Elyos than Asmos currently playing (may have been different at launch, but I said "currently playing").

Probably the last issue I'd say is that our siege tactics have been... a little suspect. As Tyd pointed out, we have attempted the same technique multiple times. Usually not the best strategy. That said, everyone wants to be a keyboard warrior, but no one wants to lead. Why? Because leading anything in Aion is legitimately awful. It's a terrible community, and leading anything is just asking to be attacked. So I can't really put much blame here as I would not want to lead either.

But anyway, yeah, just a lot of things kind of adding up to bad siege experiences for IS-A thus far. 🤷‍♀️

55 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

This thread is apparently 90% people who don't even play on IS-A???? lol

I play on IS-A. I was level 34 the last time I went to siege (Wednesday), and over half the Elyos league was purple. So I think, yes, Elyos do have more high levels than we Asmos do. I don't really care about this as I'm playing at my own pace to actually enjoy myself, not rush to endgame, but anyway, worth mentioning.

Another issue we face is that Elyos kind of got a "leg up" on us by winning the first fort. That allowed them to kisk more easily for the next siege. That kind of created another downward spiral.

Yet another issue is looooooots of infighting in both lfg and the Asmo faction discord. Typical Aion community, etc. It prevents proper coordination.

I think Elyos outnumber us a bit. Probably not as much as some people like to say, but I do think there are more Elyos than Asmos currently playing (may have been different at launch, but I said "currently playing").

Probably the last issue I'd say is that our siege tactics have been... a little suspect. As Tyd pointed out, we have attempted the same technique multiple times. Usually not the best strategy. That said, everyone wants to be a keyboard warrior, but no one wants to lead. Why? Because leading anything in Aion is legitimately awful. It's a terrible community, and leading anything is just asking to be attacked. So I can't really put much blame here as I would not want to lead either.

But anyway, yeah, just a lot of things kind of adding up to bad siege experiences for IS-A thus far. 🤷‍♀️

Definitely agree with all of this.

I have played IS-A even in retail when it still existed. A lot of us playing are the same people who saw the Asmo improvement on Israphel back in the day where we got people motivated, working together, and playing smart. I think we are disadvantage mostly level-wise at the moment but Asmo disadvantages have never stopped us before.

For those unaware, the Asmodian side of Aion didn’t exist until far later in development. Asmodae was an afterthought. Ever wonder why all the tutorials are Elyos? That’s the main reason why. Because of this, Asmo leveling is far more difficult. We don’t have any instances to push us forward after Fire Temple until Steel Rake and Alquimia, and it all comes down to the grind. We naturally have to spend more time and effort with leveling! So, the Asmodian side always starts out at a disadvantage naturally. Knowing this keeps me positive personally, the question is if IS-A as a whole can keep itself afloat before our disadvantage repairs over time.

Anyone who is IS-A reading, try to stay positive. And for those who tend to be the ones going off in LFG, I recommend you stepping up and trying to lead if you supposedly know better. I could never step up and lead. I’m not the type! But what we CAN do is be constructive and offer our support to those who ARE willing  😌 

This just shows that they had all the info, Boss % where We were at all times and when we showed up to take second fort from them , they chose to DPS dux instead of holding choke point, only 30% of elyos rly went to hold choke others just stayed on dux , at that point we werent even pushing to take fort just to have fun pvping but even we were surprised how easy it was, because once you push past hallway its almost impossible to loose the fight

22 minutes ago, Wootage said:

This just shows that they had all the info, Boss % where We were at all times and when we showed up to take second fort from them , they chose to DPS dux instead of holding choke point, only 30% of elyos rly went to hold choke others just stayed on dux , at that point we werent even pushing to take fort just to have fun pvping but even we were surprised how easy it was, because once you push past hallway its almost impossible to loose the fight

Looks like that's the Siel server...

On 7/10/2021 at 10:50 PM, Demigo said:

^

The reason for that is they are frustrated about not being able to do anything at raids. We are severely outnumbered and about 20 people from my friends list have already quit to reroll Elyos because apparently it's a free ride. We are literally losing numbers to join the Elyos. No one wants to be on the losing side, and we are gonna keep losing if we keep losing Asmos. Even if the instances aren't in the game, it doesn't matter. Just to be able to own a fort would be enough to boost morale and get the Asmos off their collective asses.  Frankly, I wanna be done myself. I can only farm so much and gear myself so much only to get smacked down by an elyos already in 30e gear or 30 non e gear. The numbers both Asmo and Elyos aren't the only thing that matters. It's also gear numbers, which currently The Elyos have over us in spades. not to mention FAR MORE lvl 50's. 

And you wanna say try harder? Why? How? Can't compete with that shit. Not for a long while anyway. You wanna keep pushing the abyss like this, get ready for an Elyos only server with zero Asmos on it. Or the Asmos that stay are just gonna be PvErs who won't give a flip about raids, then what you gonna do?

I will be the last asmo if it ever came to that, blood for blood never will I be a Elyos 

Israphel is far from dead. Are the Amos outnumbered? Yes. Welcome to Aion and a 2 faction game. Nothing new.

The server is very much alive, although smaller than Siel. Is this known? Yes.

Was Israphel known prior to launch that it was going to be a smaller server compared to Siel? Yes.

It's a nice and friendly smaller server where there is much more familiarity vs Siel.

Some people prefer smaller servers, that's what it is. Do not merge servers already because people couldn't make up their minds on which server to roll and are now regretting it. That's a for sure way to kill off population.

• 2 weeks later...

up, please merge server or open Xfers.

I was able to farm 3k ap in abyss this past week because sanctus and humility are so bored they are 24/7 roaming abyss with a full group. Meanwhile elyos are already full stuff lvl 30, there's never any asmodian roaming, the only 2 big guild left is worry who's partially afk pve or FF14, and prestige worldwide which is areound lvl 40. The gap in abyssal point is just becoming bigger and bigger ever day

I am logged into IS atm on a newly created toon just to see how the other half lives. It's totally off-peak and there are close to 500 Elyos logged in. On KT before the Classic was a thing, there were about 200 Elyos at this time of day and people were happily doing their thing. IS is way busier than KT was.

Today I was able to farm 15 minutes in the abyss before every single spot have elyos again. Just like Odow said we are way too far beyond to make it interesting or worth the fight for the spot (for most of us, not all of us). If there's any learning curve in Aion, it just feels miserable now. Also GL finding a group for Adma or Draupnir if the people you are not used to run with are on cd/not online (even if it got better these last few days).

Right now 100~ asmos online (bots included).

That is the reality of IS-A & people should not speak too much about it if they are not experiencing it right now, especially when they are from SL-E & make a toon on IS-E too somehow support a wrong argument. Not targeting anyone! 

Cheers!

3 hours ago, Alvie said:

I am logged into IS atm on a newly created toon just to see how the other half lives. It's totally off-peak and there are close to 500 Elyos logged in. On KT before the Classic was a thing, there were about 200 Elyos at this time of day and people were happily doing their thing. IS is way busier than KT was.

I love how you go around in every topic saying israphel isn't dead because there is a lot of elyos. Have you even read a single thread explaining the prob ? We know there's a lot of elyos, that's not the issue, the issue is that there is 100 active asmo player at all moment, that the major unbalance of population is creating A HUGE HUGE gap in pvp gear where asmo struggle to even get few jewel lvl 30 when some elyose are already full set 30 +10 with jewel. Elyos presence is so huge compare to asmo that we have 0 access to upper abyss for more then 5min before getting ganked by an entire group, most player are just giving up and logging once a day to do bakarma with their premade group and then DC to go play another game because there's just no more point in trying until NCsoft do something. 

Even on classic my server was dominated by asmo force but at least you could still play as an elyos player, you could still rift and farm upper/core, pvp was not always 1v6 everywhere. You could still play and have fun. Nobody is having fun right now on the asmo faction. 

Archived