Israphel Server is now dead. Elyos have too much! Do something NC!

Demigo

Asmos will never be able to take anything with the Elyos being as greedy as they are. They have too much and the Asmos can't compete. Looks like Asmos will be getting daily crowns again to make up for the SEVERE server imbalance. Asmos can't take a fort and Elyos have all the medals and AP they could ever need from the instances since they've held forts since day one.

Something needs to be done before all the Asmos quit. Because it's already starting to happen. Please do something NC, because this is effing pathetic.

LOL I was thinking the same thing, I laugh only because I know that the failure to take Siel today was the reason for this post. 

Open free transfers for Asmo's to Israphel and Free transfers of Elyos to Siel and bingo bango... Should help to solve the issue considerably.  Seems like Siel's a little more balanced currently though.

This is exactly what happened the first time Aion launced -- the TRUE classic experience!
Jokes aside, if the imbalance is too severe then the IS-A will probably start getting incentives and bonus rewards and buffs like they did the first time around. Those were all custom NCW patches/systems so there's no reason to assume we wont see some kind of manual rebalancing again.

The number of Asmodians that showed up to fight us keeps getting lower and lower. We were rooting for you all to take Sulfur. OFC I don't see your side of LFG and the amount of trolls that may discourage players from joining, or if there is a leadership presence to be able to organize your faction. But we Elyos shouldn't have to be holding back, you can't fault us for wanting to collect medals. If you saw our LFG though, we have a lot of people saying that Asmos will have all the AP since they can farm our guards. 

Bottom line though, Asmos do need to pull themselves together somehow. NC can only do so much, and Elyos creation isn't locked on IS so I don't think there is that much of a number imbalance, but a participation imbalance. 

45 minutes ago, Demigo said:

Asmos will never be able to take anything with the Elyos being as greedy as they are. They have too much and the Asmos can't compete. Looks like Asmos will be getting daily crowns again to make up for the SEVERE server imbalance. Asmos can't take a fort and Elyos have all the medals and AP they could ever need from the instances since they've held forts since day one.

Something needs to be done before all the Asmos quit. Because it's already starting to happen. Please do something NC, because this is effing pathetic.

I understand your frustration, but please do research before posting doom and gloom. The Elyos on your server are not getting any kind of AP bonus for owning those Forts. The AP item instances aren't even in the game yet.

53 minutes ago, Indulgence said:

I understand your frustration, but please do research before posting doom and gloom. The Elyos on your server are not getting any kind of AP bonus for owning those Forts. The AP item instances aren't even in the game yet.

54 minutes ago, Indulgence said:

The AP item instances aren't even in the game yet.

^ This. AP is coming from good 'ol guard grinding or rifting.  Are Elyos stocking up on medals? Absolutely, but the amount of rewards are small based on the patch; not all Elyos are getting medals, trust me . I can't speak for whatever happened as I wasn't there, but IS-Asmo should take this opportunity and farm guards and earn AP (there is PvP gear that doesn't require medals that y'all can use to help get going).

Sieges will always be a number game, but use this to become tenacious and fierce PvPers. Siel has advantages right now because we have more people, Israphel does not.

DO NOT take Sulfur unless you want to block lowbie Asmo's from completing their campaign quest.

1 hour ago, Arazith-IS said:

Bottom line though, Asmos do need to pull themselves together somehow. NC can only do so much, and Elyos creation isn't locked on IS so I don't think there is that much of a number imbalance, but a participation imbalance.

^This. Watch your sieges and tally how many players you have leveling versus how many are attending sieges. You can get a better understanding from the situation by watching what your faction is doing. Talking doom on LFG doesn't help the situation either, it turns people away. Foster growth, don't stunt it.

3 hours ago, Arazith-IS said:

The number of Asmodians that showed up to fight us keeps getting lower and lower.

^

The reason for that is they are frustrated about not being able to do anything at raids. We are severely outnumbered and about 20 people from my friends list have already quit to reroll Elyos because apparently it's a free ride. We are literally losing numbers to join the Elyos. No one wants to be on the losing side, and we are gonna keep losing if we keep losing Asmos. Even if the instances aren't in the game, it doesn't matter. Just to be able to own a fort would be enough to boost morale and get the Asmos off their collective asses.  Frankly, I wanna be done myself. I can only farm so much and gear myself so much only to get smacked down by an elyos already in 30e gear or 30 non e gear. The numbers both Asmo and Elyos aren't the only thing that matters. It's also gear numbers, which currently The Elyos have over us in spades. not to mention FAR MORE lvl 50's. 

And you wanna say try harder? Why? How? Can't compete with that shit. Not for a long while anyway. You wanna keep pushing the abyss like this, get ready for an Elyos only server with zero Asmos on it. Or the Asmos that stay are just gonna be PvErs who won't give a flip about raids, then what you gonna do?

Siel is the exact opposite, Asmos control everything. All upper abyss forts are Asmo. Today's siege was Asmo killing Asteria uncontested while Elyos were trying to take Roah. Asmo took Asteria and had enough time to go to Roah, wipe Elyos there and take Roah as well. So much for locking the servers down for them both to end up imbalanced anyway.

15 minutes ago, Qyburn-DN said:

Siel is the exact opposite, Asmos control everything. All upper abyss forts are Asmo. Today's siege was Asmo killing Asteria uncontested while Elyos were trying to take Roah. Asmo took Asteria and had enough time to go to Roah, wipe Elyos there and take Roah as well. So much for locking the servers down for them both to end up imbalanced anyway.

The difference there is people know it was the calls on Siel Elyos: if they had gotten off the Deity when they saw Asmo's show up on the map, they would have taken it. The Asmos were scattered with "some people going to mailbox for medals." It wasn't a wash-out quite like you have it phrased.

Miren was a free fort — only two alliances came and Elyos didn't post about it in LFG until 10min before siege.

I completely daresay it's about attendance and levels. Having higher levels (especially 50's) makes a big difference, but the thing here is Siel Asmo's started going after forts the moment we could, Siel Elyos preoccupied themselves with leveling. I can't comment to what is happening on Israphel, but I have an inkling it's the reverse of current happenings on Siel.

Elyos POV stream:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1082591731?t=7h29m21s

42 minutes ago, Demigo said:

The reason for that is they are frustrated about not being able to do anything at raids. We are severely outnumbered and about 20 people from my friends list have already quit to reroll Elyos because apparently it's a free ride. We are literally losing numbers to join the Elyos. No one wants to be on the losing side, and we are gonna keep losing if we keep losing Asmos. Even if the instances aren't in the game, it doesn't matter. Just to be able to own a fort would be enough to boost morale and get the Asmos off their collective asses.  Frankly, I wanna be done myself. I can only farm so much and gear myself so much only to get smacked down by an elyos already in 30e gear or 30 non e gear. The numbers both Asmo and Elyos aren't the only thing that matters. It's also gear numbers, which currently The Elyos have over us in spades. not to mention FAR MORE lvl 50's. 

And you wanna say try harder? Why? How? Can't compete with that shit. Not for a long while anyway. You wanna keep pushing the abyss like this, get ready for an Elyos only server with zero Asmos on it. Or the Asmos that stay are just gonna be PvErs who won't give a flip about raids, then what you gonna do?

I can't say anything to you and yours, as it's something your own faction has to work through. I will say that this sentiment is a similar one on Siel Elyos; they get wiped once and some of them use /Return to go back into Fire Temple. That's the wrong mindset to have in a faction game. It sucks, I know— but I've been there and done that and played through that bitterness too. I'm not trying to patronize you.

Even in the past on 3.x Siel, Asmos were outnumbered yet still pushed for content and fights, because laying down and taking a beating because "we're outnumbered" only accelerates defeat.

8 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

The difference there is people know it was the calls on Siel Elyos: if they had gotten off the Deity when they saw Asmo's show up on the map, they would have taken it. The Asmos were scattered with "some people going to mailbox for medals." It wasn't a wash-out quite like you have it phrased.

Miren was a free fort — only two alliances came and Elyos didn't post about it in LFG until 10min before siege.

I completely daresay it's about attendance and levels. Having higher levels (especially 50's) makes a big difference, but the thing here is Siel Asmo's started going after forts the moment we could, Siel Elyos preoccupied themselves with leveling. I can't comment to what is happening on Israphel, but I have an inkling it's the reverse of current happenings on Siel.

Elyos POV stream:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1082591731?t=7h29m21s

I can't say anything to you and yours, as it's something your own faction has to work through. I will say that this sentiment is a similar one on Siel Elyos; they get wiped once and some of them use /Return to go back into Fire Temple. That's the wrong mindset to have in a faction game. It sucks, I know— but I've been there and done that and played through that bitterness too. I'm not trying to patronize you.

Even in the past on 3.x Siel, Asmos were outnumbered yet still pushed for content and fights, because laying down and taking a beating because "we're outnumbered" only accelerates defeat.

I was one of those Asmos.  I remember the first time we actually took one of the Siel fortress, there was a forum post where a lackadaisical defense team was looking for help at the fort, and claimed "there's too many Asmos".

Leadership is one of the problems.  Instead of getting together early, and formulating some kind of plan, they spend hours deriding each other, and that won't foster working together, which is what it's going to take.  I know that that's what it took in retail, after years of fortress vulnerability being an annoying pop up during gameplay.  Of course, the numbers game is another issue entirely, everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face, but the last siege I attended, I was a fresh 25, with barely enough flight pots/time to get to the meeting locations, only to be overrun.  I stayed, however, because this is part of what I want to do in game, and win, lose or draw, I'm going to go, unless I'm busy leveling something else.  I'm not going to drop a sub 25 group to go siege, it's rude, and keeps me from getting another character up there, like my chanter, which may be of more use than my ranger was.  Even if I can't hit anyone, I can provide auras for those that can, until I take an arrow to the face, which happened quite a lot on my support chanter back in retail...

All Asmodians should play Siel, all elyos should play Israphel, after all Siel is the true hero that gave her life to save the world and Israphel was the ass**le that started it all.

We are still in the first month, just reroll to the correct server. Being outnumbered is the No1 reason why people can't do anything in their faction.

11 hours ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

Why were the elyos not showing up tho? This is a very important piece of information. Due to being to trusting that is why.

Now many elyos would rather the PvP buff over showing up to siege so it is going to be the same way in SL soon enough.

As someone playing on Israphel the numbers we near even league wise.  The Asmo leadership however likes to use the same strategy every siege.  Bum rush arti room get kisked in there.  Elyos wipe them in arti room and Asmos have to spend time getting back together.  They have deployed this same strategy everytime with the same result.  When one side continues to wipe people stop showing up.  Yesterday they could of I dunno went right to sulfur to take that while Elyos were at Siel.  Trust us Most Elyos would of let that fort go Blue.  However the Asmos decided to use the same strategies again and the same result happened.  So what has happened now is since every siege since server start been like this people are going to level or anything else over siege since no confidence in leadership, they will also reroll etc.  I would not be surprised now is some Sl E and IS A are both rerrolling to  IS E and SL A.

Gear, numbers, p2w out weigh any strategy in pvp.  Who said getting 50 early was no big deal? Fort instances that come with 1.7 update in like 8 months won't change anything because it'll be way too late by then.

32 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Gear, numbers, p2w out weigh any strategy in pvp.  Who said getting 50 early was no big deal? Fort instances that come with 1.7 update in like 8 months won't change anything because it'll be way too late by then.

I wonder how many of those 50s are Euros that are probably going to leave soon.

1 hour ago, Tyd said:

As someone playing on Israphel the numbers we near even league wise.  The Asmo leadership however likes to use the same strategy every siege.  Bum rush arti room get kisked in there.  Elyos wipe them in arti room and Asmos have to spend time getting back together.  They have deployed this same strategy everytime with the same result.  When one side continues to wipe people stop showing up.  Yesterday they could of I dunno went right to sulfur to take that while Elyos were at Siel.  Trust us Most Elyos would of let that fort go Blue.  However the Asmos decided to use the same strategies again and the same result happened.  So what has happened now is since every siege since server start been like this people are going to level or anything else over siege since no confidence in leadership, they will also reroll etc.  I would not be surprised now is some Sl E and IS A are both rerrolling to  IS E and SL A.

Being outnumbered is the reason Asmodians fail, they went straight to boss room and you simply showed up and wiped them... you wiped them for a reason. Every time a faction is under numbered people always bring weird excuses on how bad the "leaders" are.

14 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Being outnumbered is the reason Asmodians fail, they went straight to boss room and you simply showed up and wiped them... you wiped them for a reason. Every time a faction is under numbered people always bring weird excuses on how bad the "leaders" are.

and you weren't even there so your comment is irrelevant.  You have zero idea about classic sieges as last I looked you not even playing it.  The asmos drib and drab into the arti room and proceed to get wiped.  However based on league numbers they were the same.  So I am taking your comment as whaty it is, which is irrelevant since I don't believe you were even there or playing.  If I am wrong then I apoligize.  Trust me as some one who has led many upon many sieges and was a siege leader for years then I believe I 100% can call it as I see it and point out something they could improve on

1 hour ago, Tyd said:

and you weren't even there so your comment is irrelevant.  You have zero idea about classic sieges as last I looked you not even playing it.  The asmos drib and drab into the arti room and proceed to get wiped.  However based on league numbers they were the same.  So I am taking your comment as whaty it is, which is irrelevant since I don't believe you were even there or playing.  If I am wrong then I apoligize.  Trust me as some one who has led many upon many sieges and was a siege leader for years then I believe I 100% can call it as I see it and point out something they could improve on

I have been playing Aion since the beginning and these excuses were identical every time. There were times that Asmodians were ruling and the elyos side kept arguing who's fault it is and then times that elyos dominated in numbers and it was always the same accusations.

It was ALWAYS about the numbers. The only times that tides could turn were when artifacts played a major role especially in core, that hellfire was literally giving everyone a chance to wipe the enemies.

BUT apart from the numbers and balance there is always a threshold, if there are not enough Asmodians to dps the boss fast enough to avoid the overcrowded elyos, then the elyos will always have time to wipe them once they get another fort. You are not only competing against the enemies, but against the NPCs as well.

I wasn't there since I play in Siel but you said that Asmodians went to the room and started already killing the boss, you then showed up and you wiped them. You wouldn't be able to do the same if they outnumbered you, so skip the "LeAdErShIp" thing. You are saying this to pretend you guys won because of a plan and not because of brute force. We heard the EXACT same things every time a faction outnumbered the other faction. And that "leadership" comment always come from the overcrowded side as an excuse.

So in siel Asmodians are so good at leadership and elyos suck, but in Israphel Elyos are good at leadership and Asmodians suck... the fact the numbers favor the side that rules is irrelevant because LeAdErShIp.

P.S. I am soft playing Aion, I am 33 level, but I am not competing since it is not the type of Classic we asked for but that is another issue.

4 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Why were the elyos not showing up tho? This is a very important piece of information. Due to being to trusting that is why.

Now many elyos would rather the PvP buff over showing up to siege so it is going to be the same way in SL soon enough.

LNjDuY8.png

Faction razzing aside, I assume the Elyos did not show up to Miren because they think they "couldn't do that yet." 

Players should always try for content, even if it is beyond their level — you don't know if you'll fail until you fail, and if you succeed it is the best-tasting satisfaction, made even better by being around the people who were with you when you achieved success.

27 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have been playing Aion since the beginning and these excuses were identical every time. There were times that Asmodians were ruling and the elyos side kept arguing who's fault it is and then times that elyos dominated in numbers and it was always the same accusations.

It was ALWAYS about the numbers. The only times that tides could turn were when artifacts played a major role especially in core, that hellfire was literally giving everyone a chance to wipe the enemies.

BUT apart from the numbers and balance there is always a threshold, if there are not enough Asmodians to dps the boss fast enough to avoid the overcrowded elyos, then the elyos will always have time to wipe them once they get another fort. You are not only competing against the enemies, but against the NPCs as well.

I wasn't there since I play in Siel but you said that Asmodians went to the room and started already killing the boss, you then showed up and you wiped them. You wouldn't be able to do the same if they outnumbered you, so skip the "LeAdErShIp" thing. You are saying this to pretend you guys won because of a plan and not because of brute force. We heard the EXACT same things every time a faction outnumbered the other faction. And that "leadership" comment always come from the overcrowded side as an excuse.

So in siel Asmodians are so good at leadership and elyos suck, but in Israphel Elyos are good at leadership and Asmodians suck... the fact the numbers favor the side that rules is irrelevant because LeAdErShIp.

P.S. I am soft playing Aion, I am 33 level, but I am not competing since it is not the type of Classic we asked for but that is another issue.

I am not the one commenting on the server I am not even on, you are.   I have no idea what is happening on Sl, other then Asmos are winning there why I don't know.  I said they rush in arti room start to get kisked up and while doing it the Elyos come in and wipe them.  Why?  well they trying to kisk so many not ready.  Anywhere here did you see the op talk about the many time Asmos wiped the Elyos on pushes?  No, well that happened many times but because the end result is they don't get a fort and use same strategy it must be cause they were outnumbered.

So the only one who needs to go away with their comments is you.  You have no clue on Israphel.  Zero, Zilch, Zip just like I have none on Siel which is why not commenting on that.  One merely needed to watch the early siege streams to see the leagues were identical or actually at times in Asmo favor.  However you wouldn't know that why?  you were not there.

So while I agree in the past has been many disadvantages this is not one of them and when you know the strategy that is going to be deployed everytime it is really, really easy to counter.  Do you understand that?

So this will be my final comment to you as either you are on that server or not.  You clearly of the believe that cause it was a numbers thing in the past it is again and well since not there you clearly must have all the data to back up this believe now.

Anywayz I say Good day to you

20 minutes ago, Tyd said:

I am not the one commenting on the server I am not even on, you are.   I have no idea what is happening on Sl, other then Asmos are winning there why I don't know.  I said they rush in arti room start to get kisked up and while doing it the Elyos come in and wipe them.  Why?  well they trying to kisk so many not ready.  Anywhere here did you see the op talk about the many time Asmos wiped the Elyos on pushes?  No, well that happened many times but because the end result is they don't get a fort and use same strategy it must be cause they were outnumbered.

So the only one who needs to go away with their comments is you.  You have no clue on Israphel.  Zero, Zilch, Zip just like I have none on Siel which is why not commenting on that.  One merely needed to watch the early siege streams to see the leagues were identical or actually at times in Asmo favor.  However you wouldn't know that why?  you were not there.

So while I agree in the past has been many disadvantages this is not one of them and when you know the strategy that is going to be deployed everytime it is really, really easy to counter.  Do you understand that?

So this will be my final comment to you as either you are on that server or not.  You clearly of the believe that cause it was a numbers thing in the past it is again and well since not there you clearly must have all the data to back up this believe now.

Anywayz I say Good day to you

Whoever I asked about balance everyone said that Israphel is elyos dominated. Siel has more Asmodians, it was evident by the first day that Asmodian creation on Siel was blocked. Core and top abyss are Asmodian (two forts are balaur), elyos have 2 lower Abyss forts only, it would be a cliche for Siel Asmodians to come here and pretend that the victory is because Elyos are impotent at leading which, is exactly what happens when elyos are dominating a server.

10 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Siel has more Asmodians, it was evident by the first day that Asmodian creation on Siel was blocked.

I can't speak for everyone, but... kinda happens when they locked character creation to one toon per account to give the illusion of public interest (skewed numbers), and people had names they wanted to reserve.

We'll find out more about numbers tonight.

2 minutes ago, Forthyn - Asmodaes Pea-k said:

I can't speak for everyone, but... kinda happens when they locked character creation to one toon per account to give the illusion of public interest (skewed numbers), and people had names they wanted to reserve.

We'll find out more about numbers tonight.

They could have done it because Siel was getting overcrowded and they thought this way people would play on Israphel. But originally they locked creation on Siel Asmodians only, they later did it for the whole server because it was getting many more players than Israphel in total.

Archived