Forums

Looking for Pebbles-KT for trade

Pebbles

Hello-  I'm Pebbles from Marchutan / Israphel / Danaria / and now recently merged into Katalam.  I'm pleading to anyone who may know Pebbles-KT and are able to contact this person as i'm willing to trade.  I have gotten permission from support to trade this name back to me if the other Pebbles were to send in a ticket on my behalf.

I have had the name Pebbles and have played Aion starting December 27, 2009 and have given proof to support this, however, support advise  me that Pebbles-KT has longer playtime than I do, so again, i'm begging / pleading for anyones help to contact/find the other Pebbles.  I've sent an in-game express mail to them, and it seems this Pebbles-KT cannot be found via myAion.eu which concerns me that this person could be a bot

Being a senior player of Aion, and having the name since 2009, I feel as there has to be some error on the side of support, and they will ONLY grant the name back IF the other Pebbles-KT will send in a ticket.   If you know Pebbles-KT please please let me know.  Any help is more than greatly appreciated.  As you can imagine, this is heart-breaking as Pebbles is my main, and I have grown fond of her and is considered my identity, and many MANY friends and memories.  I hope you will understand my plea.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

If they TRULY have more playtime than you -- and it's not Support being idiotic as per usual -- then the fact that they don't have a presence on MyAion screams Luna bot or event afk toon. In any case, I hope you get it worked out. :(

That is a 3rd party site and doesn't prove anything. I myself am not a bot, I am usually playing at weekends and rarely the rest of the days, I do pve instances and never run a single 3rd party program for dps measuring so I am not there either.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

If they TRULY have more playtime than you -- and it's not Support being idiotic as per usual -- then the fact that they don't have a presence on MyAion screams Luna bot or event afk toon. In any case, I hope you get it worked out. :(

The "more playtime" means they are older in that name and also they didn't quit and probably keep entering the game (either to pay for a housing or just check or do simple things and events). I doubt they will count the amount of minutes played to calculate this. If he made the name first and still logs he is entitled to the name.

Also are these the two options if you are not on that site? Because I have never in my life used a dps meter for any pve instance I did in the pat (because I haven't done any pve instance the last months since the doable ones are outdated).

Untitled-1.jpg

You don't have the use the dps meter yourself nor do you have to enter a pve/pvp instance to show up on the website. If someone gear checks you and they use the meter, then you would show up. But yes, you are correct to check me on my wording. It is very possible this person is a real player, and that is my bad for saying that they aren't.

I am from Danaria and I do remember Pebbles on. Mb they say she has less time on thatn the other, but truth is i remember seing her everyday at Inggison.  Plus I dont agree with the support idea of timing on is more important than the birthday of one character. Names are always first get first served....

I hope you get your name back girl :)

22 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

The "more playtime" means they are older in that name and also they didn't quit and probably keep entering the game (either to pay for a housing or just check or do simple things and events). I doubt they will count the amount of minutes played to calculate this. If he made the name first and still logs he is entitled to the name.

Also are these the two options if you are not on that site? Because I have never in my life used a dps meter for any pve instance I did in the pat (because I haven't done any pve instance the last months since the doable ones are outdated).

Untitled-1.jpg

You literally are on the website though, look: https://myaion.eu/Player/39723

If you appear on the site it means someone at some point who you were group with (or were attacking the same mob as) was running the dps meter.

A total absence from the site means they have never been in group or contact with anyone running the meter nor have they attacked anything which also had someone running meter on, like a world boss or siege deity.

It seems the name priority is awarded to accounts, not individual toons. What we're likely looking at is an active account who is earning the name privilege for their alts.

EDIT: I forgot to add that being as low as a 1 star officer at ANY point in your Aion career post-6.2 automatically gets you added to the website because it reads the top 300 officer ranks daily and makes entries for each player -- no matter whether you or anyone in your proximity uses the meter.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I haven't given up just yet and a few close friends of mine have sent in tickets on my behalf.  It is very difficult for me to believe someone has had Pebbles since 2009 like I have, and another friend has actually ran through Oriel / Ing and Pebbles-KT do not own a home/estate.   I'm willing to trade items or whatever they want, but still no reply from them.

56 minutes ago, Asmodir-DN said:

I am from Danaria and I do remember Pebbles on. Mb they say she has less time on thatn the other, but truth is i remember seing her everyday at Inggison.  Plus I dont agree with the support idea of timing on is more important than the birthday of one character. Names are always first get first served....

I hope you get your name back girl :)

Thank you Asmodir, I hope I do, too!  

7 minutes ago, Pebbles said:

Support is a JOKE.    How can they tell me they thoroughly reviewed it and not give me any explanation as to WHY they cannot grant it?  GM Izko highlighted that both Pebbles are level 80.  Yea, so?  Next?   Is the other account as old as mine?  From 2009?  I've given proof of history / when the account was made, etc etc.    I specifically asked from what dates are they counting as "longer play time"?   I had to quit April/May 2021 due to family illness (which again, I CAN PROVE, LOL).  

I honestly believe most of supports replies are all cut / paste robotic replies.  No help / support.  

http://prntscr.com/1luljja 

As usual, NCSoft took our houses and now our names, unfair and disappointed. No wonder good players quit this game.  @GMYehara, I don't think you took the time to thoroughly investigate the issue. Provide  a timeline and show us what you did and show a comparison, how can NCSoft rip us all off like this. Or did a GM take the name? 

7 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

You literally are on the website though, look: https://myaion.eu/Player/39723

If you appear on the site it means someone at some point who you were group with (or were attacking the same mob as) was running the dps meter.

A total absence from the site means they have never been in group or contact with anyone running the meter nor have they attacked anything which also had someone running meter on, like a world boss or siege deity.

It seems the name priority is awarded to accounts, not individual toons. What we're likely looking at is an active account who is earning the name privilege for their alts.

EDIT: I forgot to add that being as low as a 1 star officer at ANY point in your Aion career post-6.2 automatically gets you added to the website because it reads the top 300 officer ranks daily and makes entries for each player -- no matter whether you or anyone in your proximity uses the meter.

Lol I am indeed, but where the hell did that "ragnarok" appear? I have never in my life been there.

Anyway back to the topic, the GMs defo take a very light approach to names it seems or we do not know the exact case of the KT pebbles.

I suggest to the DN pebbles to be creative and make something like "PebbIes" where the "L" is a capital "i" or something.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Lol I am indeed, but where the hell did that "ragnarok" appear? I have never in my life been there.

Anyway back to the topic, the GMs defo take a very light approach to names it seems or we do not know the exact case of the KT pebbles.

I suggest to the DN pebbles to be creative and make something like "PebbIes" where the "L" is a capital "i" or something.

Ragnarok is Gelkmaros world boss that spawns near forts and looks like the Alien.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Yeah, I though about creating an alt named anai with capital i,  but I'd probably be reported and renamed lol

39 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Yeah, I though about creating an alt named anai with capital i,  but I'd probably be reported and renamed lol

I’m sure someone from DN having this nickname now bombarding support with tickets to claim it back, because it was stolen by KT.

5 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Ragnarok is Gelkmaros world boss that spawns near forts and looks like the Alien.

Yes I know what Ragnarok is but I swear I have never in my life been there, at least not when the date implies I dpsed it. I haven't seen it at all since they re-implemented it.

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Yes I know what Ragnarok is but I swear I have never in my life been there, at least not when the date implies I dpsed it. I haven't seen it at all since they re-implemented it.

Maybe it happened while you were botting 😄

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Can it be pulled into the city? Because I remember there was once a big boss into the gelk city and I did throw a few hits. Not sure which one it was.

If it was huge, ugly and vomiting some green stuff, that was it. And yes, it has fast running speed and can be lured everywhere.

As much as I hope you get it back..  I cant help but wonder if this other person  has a reputation, friends that know them as that, and the same attachment as you to the name.   I share a lot of names between my accounts  so I just put their names back and added DN to it.  I actually reclaimed my OOOOOLD name by doing this.  My friends know who I am and where I came from but  I still answer to those old names.   I love my name now but  it felt good to put it back on.  On a toon I recently played even!  I almost wonder if they shouldnt have added something to the naming system as a sort of compensation for the merge.   Maybe  something like a last name.   Imagine a world where there is only one Jennifer  or John.  Last Names could be fluid. That way anyone can use them to avoid a monopoly on the common ones like smith, davis,  etc.  Just thinking out loud.  Id like to encourage other players to speak up if they have any ideas.

But of course  I still want to know if you get it back and not derail your thread!   It would be cool if it was someone who didnt play anymore or someone who has adopted a new name and might let you have it.  The first  day I played classic there was a daeva in lfg shouting to sell popular names.  I hope it doesnt belong to someone like that

1 hour ago, Amarah-KT said:

As much as I hope you get it back..  I cant help but wonder if this other person  has a reputation, friends that know them as that, and the same attachment as you to the name.   I share a lot of names between my accounts  so I just put their names back and added DN to it.  I actually reclaimed my OOOOOLD name by doing this.  My friends know who I am and where I came from but  I still answer to those old names.   I love my name now but  it felt good to put it back on.  On a toon I recently played even!  I almost wonder if they shouldnt have added something to the naming system as a sort of compensation for the merge.   Maybe  something like a last name.   Imagine a world where there is only one Jennifer  or John.  Last Names could be fluid. That way anyone can use them to avoid a monopoly on the common ones like smith, davis,  etc.  Just thinking out loud.  Id like to encourage other players to speak up if they have any ideas.

But of course  I still want to know if you get it back and not derail your thread!   It would be cool if it was someone who didnt play anymore or someone who has adopted a new name and might let you have it.  The first  day I played classic there was a daeva in lfg shouting to sell popular names.  I hope it doesnt belong to someone like that

Well you can defo name your toon a surname, it will be one with the name, like JohnSmith, and then you can't have 2x JohnSmith so the same problem rises :D

Archived