8.0 Next Week (?) god why

Unbuff-DN

17 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Sure, we just got 7.9.9 like a month ago. So you're saying everyone is prepared with 500 exp marks / 500 essences to upgrade their yornforged weapons (if they even were able to get one), or with +8 paragons, huh?

Want to see how many things i've accumulated since.. whenever because all these thing were going to be... useless when 8.0 comes? Pvp/pve set is merged, why bother farming extra sets of pvp for different sets. No new accs, but easier to do aoa and pfhm iddhm being 85 with new gear? Instance isn't hard at all but finding a group do actually do it and not screw up. 

Same thing with yormforged stuff. Soloing Idd is a waste of time for some classes cuz you know balance... Why not do it when theres a new patch that raises level cap that makes farming easier.

Paragon... is p2w lol.. like its possible with the amount of stones that come though ingame means to be able to get that... 

And demaha WB weaps.. becomes... useless? since they don't get stat boost. And game still lacks dazzlings and what not. 7.9 didn't add anything new except making pf accs easier to get

2 hours ago, Cleavage-KT said:

Maybe they are trying to keep the few people left in aion  from going to new world that releases on the 28th.

The pvp in New World actually looks pretty epic despite the flaws the game has. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes the big pvp'ers from Classic more than anything. 

4 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I don’t see the image, is it 100% sure it is coming next week ?

also guys, what about XP crystals after all ? Are they getting deleted ?

Right now XP crystals give 5% of level 80 and that is 17,5m. I read somewhere they will turn the XP crystals into solid 17,5m. And these are the ones you get past 76 level.

I also read (in comments, not actual patch notes) that the lugbug XP crystals you get before you reach level 76 will remain 5% of the XP and the ones you get past 76 by chance will be the 17,5m XP.

The only thing I found on Experience Crystals in 8.0 is that their tooltip changes lol

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/8.0_Update

Someone send this on legion discord. @Loki can u confirm? (He's never gonna see or reply for sure).

image0.png?width=1025&height=117

IDK who are the names covered in red, I just copy paste the image link.

Also, @Kibbelzcan we get the patch notes at least a few days before the patch itself? It's a major patch and we should at least know what are we getting or not.

19 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Someone send this on legion discord. @Loki can u confirm? (He's never gonna see or reply for sure).

image0.png?width=1025&height=117

IDK who are the names covered in red, I just copy paste the image link.

Also, @Kibbelzcan we get the patch notes at least a few days before the patch itself? It's a major patch and we should at least know what are we getting or not.

Wait, you mean - you are not asmo ??????

surprised-pikachu.gif

1 hour ago, Ele-DN said:

Pretty sure xp marks is changed to use what ever half the xp bar is for 80. Its why those crystals are changed to 17m, which is equivalent to what 5% is or w/e.

Then I hope XP gain is ajusted because I imagine that 50% of level 80 and 50% of level 85 are values of different orders of magnitude. If this is the case, would it make sense to stay twink at lvl 80 for an easy XP farm ?

The XP mark cost is around 175M xp, and that will stay that way on 8.0.
That basically means each mark is worth a bit less than 1% when level 85 is reached, considering the total xp at level 85 is around 20 Billion. Somewhere between 8.0 and 8.2, you also get extractors that allow you to get 10 marks at once.

• Daeva
On 9/26/2021 at 4:46 AM, Arhangelos said:

I read in H.Ello's channel that the XP crystals are turned from 5% to 17.976.651 XP and Enhanced Experience Crystal from 15% to 53.929.954 XP.

Correct.

There's also a "Noble Experience Crystal" that gives 107,859,909 EXP. Although I'm not sure where you get it from.

Archived