Israphel server empty!

Schwarzer

2 hours ago, Schwarzer said:

The Israphel server is clearly empty, you have to look for 1 hour to find an unfortunate asmos / elyos ex ..., a server merger, something planned for that?

Server is not empty,  Abyss might be because people don't like getting ganked.

I count over 300 Elyos on atm. and this is the quietest part of the day.

17 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

Ignore Zarbi, it's an Ely troll.

Reroll Siel or quit.

17 hours ago, Aaabatery said:

Ignore Zarbi, it's an Ely troll.

Reroll Siel or quit.

I make a statement of observed fact and you respond with a personal attack.

I have an L 32 SM on Siel, therefor I presume you meant re-roll or quit as applies to yourself.

If the game  depresses you so much, to the point where it's obvious you are not having fun, why persist? Why try and spoil it for others?

14 hours ago, Dyani-KT said:

I'll take the option not listed.   Stay on Israphel.      So that's the option I'll take

That's what I am doing.

The people that call for a server merge tend to be the impatient ones. Normally something associated with kids wanting everything now "Are we there yet?"

Aion Classic is about patience, people who are in for the long haul, not instant gratification. There are plenty of games for the impatient, Aion is not one of them.

But if it is left the way it is now it will only get worse, the same happened when Aion was released. 

Mostly it will only be the winning side that wants it to stay as is, as its an easy ride, not the side that's having a hard time due to numbers. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zarbi said:

Simple, send out a yes/no to merge survey to all the accounts on Israphel and see if the majority actually want it, instead of bowing to impatient  new forum posters.

This forum account is new but I've been around since beta on retail lol.

Even if 1.5 - 1.7 brings players back IS will still be bad. But you're also right, they should send a survey out. They dont even have to act on it, but they'd at least have some kind of consensus.

At this point, a server merge between IS and SL is extremely unlikely as Elyos are now the dominant faction on both servers. Siel Asmos had a greater number of hardcore players at launch, but many of them have since quit. Those that remain aren't even trying anymore. 

1 hour ago, Alexandriae said:

At this point, a server merge between IS and SL is extremely unlikely as Elyos are now the dominant faction on both servers. Siel Asmos had a greater number of hardcore players at launch, but many of them have since quit. Those that remain aren't even trying anymore. 

You mean most of them got banned because of AP trading and hacking? LOOOOOOOOL

1 hour ago, Alexandriae said:

Is that why the influence ratio on IS is 35% Asmo and only 16% Elyos?

17 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Simple, send out a yes/no to merge survey to all the accounts on Israphel and see if the majority actually want it, instead of bowing to impatient  new forum posters.

I'm not new.  It took me months to straighten out being able to post here.  I am a veteran player from the original Aion.  You could have put a period in place of the second comma and avoided an unecessary zing to me.

20 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Why are you so eager to play on such a dead server? I do not understand.

4 minutes ago, PastyPony-KT said:

We are not thats the point of this thread ... jfc are you stupid??

If you bothered to have followed the forum you will know that Zarbi has constantly said they do not want the servers merged and denied that the server is dead.

So no, I am not stupid, I just pay attention, maybe you should try it.

21 hours ago, 2s349201 said:

If you bothered to have followed the forum you will know that Zarbi has constantly said they do not want the servers merged and denied that the server is dead.

So no, I am not stupid, I just pay attention, maybe you should try it.

Wtf is a Zarbi and why should i care for his opinion over the multitudes saying the opposite?

1 hour ago, PastyPony-KT said:

Wtf is a Zarbi and why should i care for his opinion over the multitudes saying the opposite?

You shouldnt care, thats why I spoke directly to them, but you felt the need to stick your nose in for no reason and call me stupid.

Archived