Weekly Server Maintenance - October 6, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Ready for tomorrow's maintenance? The deploy will begin at 5am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 11am UTC), and the servers should be back online approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes later.

This maintenance will introduce the 12 Gifts for Daeva, Week 5 challenge: Collect 10 battlefield coins and receive 1x [12 Gifts] Gift Box and 1x [12 Gifts] Express Gift Box. In addition, Ardath HP has been reduced temporarily. Adjusted HP does not reflect their final HP.

Finally, we hope to have a fix for the issue affecting Siege Rewards. However this is not yet confirmed, as the team is still actively working on the fix.

28 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Finally, we hope to have a fix for the issue affecting Siege Rewards. However this is not yet confirmed, as the team is still actively working on the fix.

Thanks for letting us know that it has been at least acknowledged

Now please add the Forest of Life back into the the game as a permanent feature which, like Shattered Abyssal Splinter, functions as a means of balancing NA's resource deficit.

All other regions can autofarm EXP marks but NA can't, and yet all the EXP mark vendors prices are the same? This makes the game very difficult to play casually and therefore makes it harder to recommend to friends. Forest of Life was the perfect NA solution, and it should be permanent otherwise Aion's alienating issue of "event-based-progress" just grows and makes the game even less approachable. 

10 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Or Garden of Growth. 10-15 xp marks in 1 hour daily, more with berdin stars, or if we get the 2 entry version will be a lot  better than the state that Forest was in.

Garden of Growth is a nice event for event coins but it is an inferior permanent solution compared to the Forest of Life. The forest is something you can enter and leave at any time but is capped by hourglass buff so it can't be farmed indefinitely, whereas Garden of Growth locks you inside the instance for an hour and if you should choose or want to do something else, you cannot leave the garden unless you want to waste the daily CD and miss out on EXP marks.

In other words, Garden of Growth forces you to spend an hour locked inside each day whereas the Forest is a much more casual come and go as you please type of thing. I wouldn't want the Garden to be the permanent solution because the obligation to lose 1hr of game time per day just to afford vendor items is much less appealing than farming Forest for five hours on a busy irl day so that on your gaming days you can totally ignore it and play however you like :)

I agree Forest of Life should be back. They should also increase the farmable area to the whole map and manage the different locations with the easy 1~2 dots mobs in an area, higher mobs elsewhere and finally an area with elites for those super geared with +15 daevanions and stigmas.

The hourglass is an issue but since we can put our alts too 2 hours per alt per day would still make it possible for someone dedicated to farm 24 hours for cubicles (but not XP marks obviously).

There are no other drops there except for cubicles so it can't be an attraction to bots at all.

22 minutes ago, Delicat-KT said:

Week 4 was enchant a piece to +10, which they didn't announce on forums, only through the site the event was posted to... Also, did they send out week 2 and 3 rewards yet or no??? because I still haven't gotten them.. Only week 1

They did give them out.

3 minutes ago, Delicat-KT said:

Thanks! Time to send support a ticket since I didn't get mine :D And I know I did them for sure! 

I have to say I noticed a thing, I didn't get the reward, or I thought so, but when I went to the mailbox, I clicked back and forth in the normal mail and BCM mail and somehow it "showed" if that makes sense!

Not sure if it was a bug, but I didn't mention it anywhere because I didn't understand what happened and how.

If you have anything purchasable for free from BCM, buy it and then go there and claim all, maybe it has glitched like mine did. I am not even sure it glitched or the reward was sent to me that specific moment I was in mail box in the middle of the week!

~~

P.S. we are always 1 week ago on reward chests, so the week 1 reward was given at the end of week 2, the reward of week 2 was given at the end of week 3 etc.

16 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

we hope to have a fix for the issue affecting Siege Rewards

Why did you guys tell me there was no issue?

4 hours ago, Delicat-KT said:

Time to send support a ticket since I didn't get mine :D And I know I did them for sure! 

Yeah, I know I did them too, and for 2 weeks straight I got no reward (12 bosses + 20 asmos). They will just tell you that you didn't achieve the requirements. From that day on, I'm recording everything.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

If you have anything purchasable for free from BCM, buy it and then go there and claim all, maybe it has glitched like mine did.

I tried to do that.. twice, nothing.. :/ yet again no reward.

23 minutes ago, Kat said:

Why did you guys tell me there was no issue?

Yeah, I know I did them too, and for 2 weeks straight I got no reward (12 bosses + 20 asmos). They will just tell you that you didn't achieve the requirements. From that day on, I'm recording everything.

I tried to do that.. twice, nothing.. :/ yet again no reward.

I'll see what happens today, I am about to log and I'll see if I get it instantly or if it gives me any issues.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I'll see what happens today, I am about to log and I'll see if I get it instantly or if it gives me any issues.

Not sure if this helps! Its the reply they gave me, looks like we're behind in rewards, I got my 2nd week sent out AFTER the maint of yesterday.

Upon checking your account it appears that the rewards for the 1st and 2nd week was already distributed on your account last September 22 (1st week reward) and October 5 (2nd week reward). Then for the 3rd week we haven't received any updates regarding with the distribution status of the reward since it should be within today. For now we can only advise is to wait within 24 hours

So from the looks of it, should of gotten 2 boxes as of yet and the 3rd one is on the way! But i'll contact again after 24 hours to make sure

3 hours ago, Delicat-KT said:

Not sure if this helps! Its the reply they gave me, looks like we're behind in rewards, I got my 2nd week sent out AFTER the maint of yesterday.

So from the looks of it, should of gotten 2 boxes as of yet and the 3rd one is on the way! But i'll contact again after 24 hours to make sure

So far I have gotten 2 I think too, no box after this maintenance. These stupid events only bring us and them headaches. The amount of tickets they have to reply because of their delays must be insane.

They could have avoided it if they simply made a separate lugbug event window that gave us the said box once we did the requirements! No need to even wonder if you are eligible or not.

24 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

They could have avoided it if they simply made a separate lugbug event window that gave us the said box once we did the requirements!

I agree.

It's been over 13 days that I asked them for my boss kill count and to this day I got no answer. And I checked mail again, no box..

Archived