GameGuard

Gaal-DN

is guameguard a good idea?

not for me. i play the game using reducethelag because the game is unplayable without it. but after the maintenance i cant pass the select server window, it disconnects me if im running rtl. I dont know how many days i can keep playing the game without rtl on, im goin to try at least get my reward from the sacred relic and after that if this keeps going on...☹️ 

Apparently, hacks and bots did stop working. I walked around where bots usually are in Gelk, and saw none. Also saw nobody gliding hack into the windstream like they do all the time. Gelk Obelisk emptier than usual.

Let's go. Finally something decent (besides lag reducers and shugo console not working).

Also, Elyos not applying for EC is kinda funny LMAO. No icecream, no fun?

55 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Who even needs EC in 8.0 ??

That is true for al pvp instances.

I stopped doing them when 7.0 came because they became redundant. I did apply for EC just to see what is going on and whether rewards were changed at some points the previous months but it was 99% afkers every time.

Winning on EC is useless and losing on it is even more useless so it is a waste of time, why would people bother to get in only to afk?

Unless of course the afkers were alts of the enemy side who logged and applied them so they can pop the instance, who knows.

54 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Who even needs EC in 8.0 ??

Lot's of ppl still do it. Free kinah from selling the daevanion essence on broker (you can buy with the coins you get from winning pvp instances), or buy enchants from the same shugo, if you need.

19 hours ago, Gaal-DN said:

is guameguard a good idea?

not for me. i play the game using reducethelag because the game is unplayable without it. but after the maintenance i cant pass the select server window, it disconnects me if im running rtl. I dont know how many days i can keep playing the game without rtl on, im goin to try at least get my reward from the sacred relic and after that if this keeps going on...☹️ 

RTL has issued a new version fixing this try now.

22 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Lot's of ppl still do it. Free kinah from selling the daevanion essence on broker (you can buy with the coins you get from winning pvp instances), or buy enchants from the same shugo, if you need.

It’s true but it’s less attractive  now, on kt-e 1 essence is same price as 1 holy water, but it’s much easier and faster to farm a holy water than 25 battle coins. Enchants are interesting, but still, pvp instances take too much time I don’t have. It takes too long to wait for pop while I could use this time to farm apsa.

23 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Not to mention its fun, and epic sometimes when you get fairly evenly matched EC back and forth etc.  In response to OP it has same function as it always did as Unbuff said.

On 12/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, Unbuff-DN said:

At least it made hacks stop working, or so I heard.

I'm sad shugo console stopped working. :<

Finally some action has been taken. I was using shugo console as well but if it stops hackers and bots + vanila users, then its great ^^! Never used any reducers, so dunno how much that affects gameplay, usually playing with 150-300ms (EU player) and i have 0 PVP skill or goals, most instances are still playable. Hope they'll fix theese so PVPers can jump around with "???" Nobody seems to care anymore 😢

Happy NC stepped in, its long overdue but still great, thank you!

On 12/2/2021 at 6:37 AM, Joxer said:

I use none of these and I am getting GameGuard error 1013. What the hell am I supposed to do?

Apparently you are supposed to delete the GameGuard folder and try again.

Google the error, it's been around for years in many games.

Well i see bots coming back, and also some people that weren't online few days ago for some unknown reason *cough* hacks *cough*, so im guessing they saw the number of active players drop(which might influence their budgeting) and decided that its not worth having a fair playing field so they disabled it? I'm speculating but seems like it.

9 hours ago, Shampoo said:

Well i see bots coming back, and also some people that weren't online few days ago for some unknown reason *cough* hacks *cough*, so im guessing they saw the number of active players drop(which might influence their budgeting) and decided that its not worth having a fair playing field so they disabled it? I'm speculating but seems like it.

Gameguard is still working. The person who made the hack just outsmarted them, and made a workaround after a day or so. 

Archived