Siel's Aura Extension Event

Arctic

A lot of concern over 3 (or 1) crowns, but what about the 200 day event that Korea Classic got which included a reward option of 15 Major Crowns?

It has been over 200 days from what I can tell from when the game was launched yet no mention of that event. In addition, 1.7 was already out in Korea at this point so that is another delay. 

10 minutes ago, Darob said:

A lot of concern over 3 (or 1) crowns, but what about the 200 day event that Korea Classic got which included a reward option of 15 Major Crowns?

It has been over 200 days from what I can tell from when the game was launched yet no mention of that event. In addition, 1.7 was already out in Korea at this point so that is another delay. 

Ya, as we all know the concern isn't over the crowns themselves, just that they seem to have a really hard time sticking to their word, telling us one thing... then vanishing without an update/response...

However, that event sounds phenominal. I can't see there being a reason the remaining community doesn't deserve something like that...

Why are we being treated differently than korea where it sucks, but the same where it sucks? Flip these priorities around please.

• Daeva

Sorry guys. I now have the full list of accounts, but we've encountered an issue with the items being delivered that requires a full server restart. We're going to be issuing the rewards for players after the server maintenance on 1/26.

Also the "200 days" event we modified and released in November. The reward in question was the free black cloud bundle. At the time it was deemed too early to send out 15 crowns to all players, so it was reduced to 5. 

9 minutes ago, Loki said:

Sorry guys. I now have the full list of accounts, but we've encountered an issue with the items being delivered that requires a full server restart. We're going to be issuing the rewards for players after the server maintenance on 1/26.

Also the "200 days" event we modified and released in November. The reward in question was the free black cloud bundle. At the time it was deemed too early to send out 15 crowns to all players, so it was reduced to 5. 

Is the remainder of that something we could still see? With all the AP trading going on it would help close the gap for regular players. It might still bolster the AP traders, but that's a gap that won't really go further outside of multiple sets.

• Daeva
7 minutes ago, Adla said:

Is the remainder of that something we could still see? With all the AP trading going on it would help close the gap for regular players. It might still bolster the AP traders, but that's a gap that won't really go further outside of multiple sets.

I'll work with the team to find an opportunity where it is appropriate to send more out.

11 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

Huh? Who deemed it “too early” when we  were/are behind KR’s timeline in many ways? 🤔

Yeah, I'd be interested in why that choice was made too... we're behind on their timeline and their population; what were the key factors that decided this? Were AP traders considered when that choice was made? The knowledge of a large gear gap must have been there, considering there was some stripping and banning done (clearly not enough).

Either way, I'm sure we'd appreciate it if you did look into it Loki, as you can see some of us are frustrated and although I can see how it could be perceived as being ungrateful or whining... overall I think NA has had a fairly subpar experience when it comes to classic. I know you guys get some hate, and there must be some kind of restrictions that the playerbase just doesn't know about... but I like to believe you guys have the ability to make this game great, and there's still a chance to turn the tides.

If none of your team is really in touch with Aion, or this community, I'd really recommend reaching out more often to get our input, on a regular basis, so we can all work together to make this a WAY more enjoyable experience. NA Classic could still be saved, and you guys could make a metric volume of money from it... Everyone could be very happy and very succesful. We could work together. I know we can be very outspoken, but it's only because the few of us left here really love this game, and know the potential it has. NA just needs some more dedication, some more love, and some creative interaction.

Cheers

On 12/27/2021 at 9:40 PM, Pyromage-DN said:

Soo, how 'bout that server merge?

On 1/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, Loki said:

On 1/21/2022 at 2:11 PM, Loki said:

So where are the Crowns for the 30 and 90 Siel subscription.  event was over on 1/12 they were promised on maintenance the 1/19 and now again promised 1/26 but I log in and see nothing of those where are they?  You seem to be able to send other things out both in mail and by survey so where are the crowns @Loki

On 12/14/2021 at 7:31 PM, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

If you've been holding out on Siel's Aura, now is the perfect time to get in and play Aion Classic! From 12/15 through 1/12, we will be increasing the duration of the free daily Siel's Aura from one hour per day, to three hours per day.

In addition, all players who have the following Subscriptions at any time during the event will receive the following:

For 30-day Siel’s Aura

• Crimson Kerub Egg 30-Day (Storage Pet, 16 slots)
  • Major Ancient Crown x1

For 90-day Siel’s Aura

• Crimson Kerub Egg 90-Day (Storage Pet, 16 slots)
  • Major Ancient Crown x3
  • Transparent Candy Form 3-pack (x10)

In order to receive the rewards above, you merely need to have one of the subscriptions above active at any point from 12/15 through 1/12. Enjoy!

@Kibbelz @Loki

So, its 1.8 day today and we still have not received anything specifically for subbing 30/90 days. Are you guys still having technical problems dispensing the rewards NC promised us? Your company NCsoft West has a bad reputation for promising stuff and not following through with them and this situation is only confirming this. Can you please verify if we will be receiving these rewards or have these rewards been scraped? I'm looking for an honest, truthful accurate answer. If we will be receiving what was promised, can you give us an accurate time frame as to when? It's not fair that we, the players of your game, are given an incentive to resubscribe for a certain amount of time but those incentives are never distributed or are cancelled. Please respond in a timely manner. Thank you 

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived