AION: LEGIONS OF WAR Gameplay

Neleth-KT

Way to BnS out the Asmodians! Except the Asmo woman's continued use of "teehee", I heartily approve! 

Though, how does Little Miss Elyos Princess -not- notice cry-baby Ren's black wings? Seriously? I knew Elyos were stupid, but damn. DAMN!

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing this game a few days ago lol.

On 1/10/2018 at 6:54 AM, Aly-DN said:

Though, how does Little Miss Elyos Princess -not- notice cry-baby Ren's black wings? Seriously? I knew Elyos were stupid, but damn. DAMN!

She does know from very early on -- like within 30 minutes of me playing the game. They all know. He's treated poorly for being a "half-breed" lol. She's still super annoying though, and I wish I could kill her. xD

The game is your standard phone fare, so it's not that in depth or skill-related. You just press the skills as they come off cd. Not much thinking involved. But that's all right as I've used it for my "wind down and get ready to sleep" time as I'm laying in bed at night. I do like it because it has all of the Aion music and sound effects, so it does feel like Aion in that way. The classes are the same too, so you can make your 5-man team have a glad, cleric, songweaver, sorc, and ranger for example, or whatever combo you want.

If you've played the Fire Emblem mobile game, it feels like that. "Feeding" weaker heroes to each other to make your team stronger and progressing in a campaign-type situation. You can also get equipment for your heroes as drops in fights. There is a pvp arena. If you've played Puzzles and Dragons, it has the daily and weekly special dungeons like that game in which you can get exp and gear or special materials. There are guilds, but I haven't really looked into that part of it yet.

Overall, for a phone game, it's not half-bad.

Uh, I wish they allowed us to communicate when I played... I mean if elyos were going to talk shit I wish they would at least use the translator... So sadly I never understood anything ever said to me. I used it when I tried to communicate and or use my personal shop... Even after I set my shop up I just get attacked and killed and obviously got oshxhflejsgdkcksbdjckhfhsbskch and I was always confused.

Archived