Forums

The Aion Pet Peeve Thread

kjHel-DN

Youth voice get on your nerves? Have a bad PUG group? Failed an enchant or something else got ya annoyed with the game? Feel free to complain in here.

No naming names, or hackusations without proof - basically aion's TOS/rules of conduct, yadda yadda yadda.

Peeve: Female seductive/youth voice, male callous voice.

Capital i as lowercase L.

32 minutes ago, Vantheria-IS said:

I legit deleted my sin because she had the youth voice. I could not take the UH-EE-YUHs any longer.

I want to smack every single person I see that uses it. Especially when they sit around and unsheath/sheathe their weapons constantly.

-Level reduction stones keep failing on this earring. Got -2 the first go and all have failed since.

• 2 weeks later...

Tries to travel across a bridge in pernon, sendlog file shows up, aion crashes every time I try to log that character in and all the houses turned bright red with 'insert image here'.  Even though i could log into 7 other characters without crashing in other maps, my poor sorc was nyerked in pernon.  Ended up restarting my pc and it fixed it.  Then i got my sorc the hell out of pernon lol.

On 8/19/2017 at 8:49 PM, Bunnies-IS said:

Tries to travel across a bridge in pernon, sendlog file shows up, aion crashes every time I try to log that character in and all the houses turned bright red with 'insert image here'.  Even though i could log into 7 other characters without crashing in other maps, my poor sorc was nyerked in pernon.  Ended up restarting my pc and it fixed it.  Then i got my sorc the hell out of pernon lol.

Very upsetting! I assume Pernon is an Asmodian housing area?

• 3 weeks later...

* watches it fall into the support abyss and never get fixed *

(refers to the NPC Hinshada who appears at Levinshor to allow you to buy greater supps using blood marks; she hasn't reset for me for weeks)

I mean, am I misunderstanding how she works? You can buy 5 sets of supps from her per week and it resets on Wednesday. This is how other people have told me it works. Is that correct?

8erHIpM.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

PEEVE: People who solo Invasion and then freak out because they die. 

Here's a little something I wrote on the subject. It's entitled, "A Note From A Heal Cleric"

If you are going to solo an Invasion, you are doing so to maximize your own GP gain. Assume that everyone else is doing the same. Don’t be a hypocrite and rage at others for doing exactly what you are doing.

If you want heals, group with a healer. Offer to share your GP with a cleric, chanter or songweaer.

If you are going to solo an Invasion and can’t heal yourself, assume that you will receive no heals because those healers out there that are heal spec are reserving their heals for the dps that is carrying them. It isn’t their job to carry you (who is not sharing your GP with them), too.

If you are going to solo Invasion and can’t heal yourself, try not to get agro. If you are cloth, leather or chain (minus AT), put your PvE set on which has enmity negation on it. If you are plate or an AT, put on your PvP set which at least doesn’t have enmity increase on it. Use your detaunt skill, if you have it, every time it is off cooldown. Dial your dps down a notch. If you insist on going nuts with your dps, just make peace with the fact that you are going to be making many trips to your kisk.

DO NOT shout for heals. DO NOT rage at healers for not healing you. And for the love of everything Shugo, DO NOT reset the freaking boss.

Accept that fact that every cleric, chanter and songweaver is not your personal heal slave and that they owe you nothing.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

^ Really?

The shugos are one of my favorite things about Aion. I especially love the one who says, "Can shugo help? Shugos LIKE to help..." They're so cute. :3

It's just the ones I mentioned I don't like.  The others are all fine.  But the ones who always say I almost stepped on their tail, their voices are so irritating; raucous even...

• 1 month later...

-sudden glitches at windstream

• this one asmos Templar suddenly used a lure skill on me just when I used Windstream and my game started having glitches at Windstream that I had no choice, but to relog more than once -_-

-when throwing away the wrong item.

• I literally threw away a sanctum dredgion defense equipment loot box (I thought it was a aoe mythic equipment box -_-) 

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

I tend to vendor AoE equipment instead, because ai would get more kinah that way. :P

I frequently hit my weekly vendor sale limit lol. Especially lately because of all the people putting the pallasite crystals on the broker for less than what they vendor. So I just buy them and immediately sell them to the vendor lol.

Archived