Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact y'all looked over this proves that you don't even care to bother, just shut the servers down already!

Just now, Sunix-DN said:

Aion team be like:

*post the bomb on the forums*

*log out to avoid the nyerkstorm coming from the community*

*login in the next day and pretend nothing happened in the forums*

Pretty Much run and hide

Like madoff, they made off with the  money!

2 minutes ago, Sunix-DN said:

Aion team be like:

*post the bomb on the forums*

*log out to avoid the nyerkstorm coming from the community*

*login in the next day and pretend nothing happened in the forums*

Pretty Much run and hide

Like madoff, they made off with the  money!

I could be real colorful here, but why even bother, y'all have broken your game and no more $$$ for you! 

1 minute ago, Jay-KT said:

I guess i'd rather play with level 0 augment than give another cent. 
They showed how much they cared about us, now we'll show how much we care about them.

Thank you for making this easier for me not to spend.

Right so true, like I have a hard time playing a game, that Many of us love more than most Mmo's, and not supporting the cause, but not it will be easy, probably hard to stick around! Gonna seek other places for my donations!

We are gather here today, to pay our respect to a game, that died way to soon! It was a beautiful and amazing piece of art, and it was strong, but the the force was dark in NC West, and it dimmed the light of Aion! No we lay to rest the last shred of respect y'all had left! 

GG 

Let's bow our heads in a moment of Silence

14 minutes ago, Jay-KT said:

I guess i'd rather play with level 0 augment than give another cent. 
They showed how much they cared about us, now we'll show how much we care about them.

Thank you for making this easier for me not to spend.

Spend it on Fortnite skins!

1 minute ago, Zeraxxx-DN said:

Hime clearly has not eatin enough Tidepods yet...

Look no need to say stuff like this angry or not.  IF you want to get a strong message across do it with class and not make attacks on people.  I back the community but stuff like this does not help the protest it backfires.

Yea the CM and GM's are not making these decision with much power, they are forced to do it, by people that have never and will never be a gamer, and only know how to ruin their game, because they are the clueless clowns here. 

The people that ruined this game is anyone there, that didn't fight like hell to give us was is DUE, OWED to us as loyal customers! That is almost always someone that doesn't play games, let alone the game they are managing!

So please poop on NCwest, with out blaming the people that are really trying to help, and just have no power to do much of anything! 

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

To clear up any confusion there may be, the costs are the same as what Hime posted previously. The rewards post will be updated shortly to reflect this.

OK, let's understand once and for all the NCwest does not care about the community that has. Let's take a look at the posts throughout the week. They post the ads on maintenance but when the community starts to manifest itself in the forums they just continue to ignore the community. They simply do not care what the community needs because to them the money that you spend in: Prestige/Event ' s.
So is it clear that these GM's don't care about what happens in the game. They will continue doing this job pig. Why?
Because they continue to make money at the expense of players who spend fortunes in this game, what? NOTHING. They left explicit that since last Wednesday when they removed the npc.

I have always tried to defend Aion and promote it as best as I can and have been with it since Day 1 launch, but I gotta admit, after the last few patches and with the 6.0 info that has been released my hopes for the game have really diminished. Now the way that NCsoft has chosen to "Handle" this latest event catastrophe my faith in them is basically completely gone.  :(  It's going to take an act of the gods to save it at this point. 

Archived