Soulstones

Asante-KT

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see pvp soul stones in pvp instances, not just EC. Give us the chance to work for it, BCM soul stones is a p2w for sure. If they are tradeable then I personally will not have a problem since, ingame I have plenty of money that I worked hard to make, so I wouldn't mind spending my money on soul stones. But if they are untradeable it will only raise the division of those who spend a lot of money with those that don't, in which case I couldn't care personally less or more, since I will eventually do my sets the slow EC way.

21 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I'd love to see pvp soul stones in pvp instances, not just EC. Give us the chance to work for it, BCM soul stones is a p2w for sure. If they are tradeable then I personally will not have a problem since, ingame I have plenty of money that I worked hard to make, so I wouldn't mind spending my money on soul stones. But if they are untradeable it will only raise the division of those who spend a lot of money with those that don't, in which case I couldn't care personally less or more, since I will eventually do my sets the slow EC way.

I actually prefer them to be untradable. Makes you more dedicated to your certain character and you actually need to work to get it and not just put down the bundle of kinah and buy it. Also spinel medals and the AP item which are needed are all tradable, so easy to get for sure.

I do agree on the expanding the possibility on getting soulstones via PvP instances OR at least more instances. 

5 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

I actually prefer them to be untradable. Makes you more dedicated to your certain character and you actually need to work to get it and not just put down the bundle of kinah and buy it. Also spinel medals and the AP item which are needed are all tradable, so easy to get for sure.

I do agree on the expanding the possibility on getting soulstones via PvP instances OR at least more instances. 

Yes they either leave it as it is, if they put it on BCM though they would either have to make them tradeable or it would be a pure p2w thing.

Putting at least 1 manastone in every archdaeva pvp instance would make people wanna go. Heck even put it in sieges to the winning team, so people wouldn't go there to afk.

Only Divine siege gives 3x soul stones if you kill the dux

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Only Divine siege gives 3x soul stones if you kill the dux

Its ORISSAN, you stale turkey! Dux is the Elyos fortress deity, Stalari is the Asmodian one, both of which not spawn anymore. The Balaur deity is Ulsaruk (most of the times). >_>

17 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Its ORISSAN, you stale turkey! Dux is the Elyos fortress deity, Stalari is the Asmodian one, both of which not spawn anymore. The Balaur deity is Ulsaruk (most of the times). >_>

I have never been in a siege ever since they introduced coalition, I went a few times, realized it is an afk feast and never been back there and never will be till they fix or remove the coalition system.

So I am left in the good old days of siege. Hence the Dux.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

But it's more fun to just call everything a dux.

ducks2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=

Stop giving ideas to NC how to make this game more p2w that already is, soulstones in the BCM is a big no. However we can have more pvp instances that give them as rewards, for example in IDL, kill 15 or 20 players of the opposite faction and you get a random soulstone, or antoher quest where you need to win 5 idl taking the arty to the last lvl. 

and @Bryos-DNIt does not matter how NCsoft calls the deity, the Dux will always be the Dux :P.

Ncsoft made a good choice by allowing pvp gear to be traded and bought then we moved back to soulbound stuff,this was a mistake allowing every player easier access to gear was a step in the right direction.

As too soulstone's this was a stupid idea they could of kept the previous model of medals and AP to upgrade to the next tier of pvp gear.

Soulstone's should of been made much more readily available in pvp instance's which they werent,daily's should of been added for idl,kamar dredge etc.

The different types needed to upgrade was overkill they could of had 1 type with spinels and Ap and just slightly increased numbers needed to upgraded,needing several different type's is typical ncsoft gating and grind when it's clear most player's these days are sick of this and just want to pvp not waste 6months getting geared only for said gear to be useless.

The whole 5.0 series of patches has seen far too many tiers of gear rolled out to captilise on player spending and increase the grind. We didnt need all these different type's of pvp gear,we should of just had arena gear and the Abyss gear not another upgraded gear used to be on much longer cycles and worked perfectly fine,like when you had Bm gear and worked up to rank 1 or higher.

No being able to get soulstone's across all pvp instance's was utterly poor design and not adding a Daily to kill enemy's with soulstone rewards was also bad,this is what to expect though months of grind simply to play.

So, you are saying that 5.x, which had 5 PvP gear tiers at most, had too many. Yet 4.x had a nyerkton more? Please, go back to your Twilight book, we only have Edgar Allan Poe.

If they made gear tradeable, they would have made it explodable as well. This was a good move, because the great majority of the player base dislikes exploding gear, unlike yourself, apparently. Sure, Soulstones should be more readily available, just like all old medals should have when they were first introduced, but still a way better system.

I made a post about soulstones for pvp given in pve instances and we should have them in pvp instances, and I got a ton of idiots calling me names because they like how pve can give pvp rewards.

And yes Dux is every final boss in a fortress, if you are an Asmodian and respect yourself, you call it Dux!

1 hour ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I made a post about soulstones for pvp given in pve instances and we should have them in pvp instances, and I got a ton of idiots calling me names because they like how pve can give pvp rewards.

So, anyone who disagrees with you = idiot ?

You are just a salty guy that went from " I have no friends that carry me on FM" to "FM shouldn't give pvp rewards".

Now on topic: Soulstones in cash shop is am obscene Pay to win.

8 hours ago, Pandastein-DN said:

So, anyone who disagrees with you = idiot ?

You are just a salty guy that went from " I have no friends that carry me on FM" to "FM shouldn't give pvp rewards".

Now on topic: Soulstones in cash shop is am obscene Pay to win.

No I called them idiots because they could literally go there and say "we love our pve that gives pvp rewards because we suck at pvp", instead they tried to make this about me.

I want to do pvp and earn pvp rewards, they want to do pve and earn pvp rewards, find the problem.

P.S. I have plenty of friends in  game, they are lower lvl and not as equipped as me.
Let me show you how you are an idiot here, you said:
"I have no friends that carry me on FM"... I am 75 lvl, I have +7 gray wolfs, I have all my manastones +10 etc, I am good at everything. Did I ever ask to be carried? Did I ever say I have no friends. I am the one carrying people around and helping them. I am a sorcerer and I am being asked to go tank with my transform in pve instances, that I "/leave" before they finish so my friends will get rewards. There is nothing solo in this game that I am not good at, because that relies on myself and myself only.

Start learning how to read a post and start using your brain to reply, instead of your an^s. Hence, you are another idiot who pulls things out of his ass and thinks he had something to say.

2 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I am good at everything. [...] I am the one carrying people around and helping them. I am a sorcerer and I am being asked to go tank with my transform in pve instances, that I "/leave" before they finish so my friends will get rewards. There is nothing solo in this game that I am not good at

Good God...

17 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I am 75 lvl, I have +7 gray wolfs, I have all my manastones +10 etc, I am good at everything. Did I ever ask to be carried? Did I ever say I have no friends. I am the one carrying people around and helping them. I am a sorcerer and I am being asked to go tank with my transform in pve instances, that I "/leave" before they finish so my friends will get rewards. There is nothing solo in this game that I am not good at, because that relies on myself and myself only

So, you are good at everything... Except where being good matters, ok.

9 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Yes, yes, it does, especially after going on 9 years of dealing with a multicultural game and where certain types of ego come from.

I feel a vibe from certain South America country to be honest.

1 hour ago, Pandastein-DN said:

So, you are good at everything... Except where being good matters, ok.

I feel a vibe from certain South America country to be honest.

Things that matter... you mean being good at having friends who are dressed and can carry me? Yeah, I am not good at that, you start to catch the meaning.
I give you an E' for effort

Archived