Forums

Hiding transformations

GenericUser23541

5 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Transparent Transformation Scrolls. Work the same way like normal ones, but hide the appearance change. They come from the Workshop in Luna and its instances.

So you have to pay to look at your character now?

What kind of lunacy is this?

I mean I just reinstalled after a 1.5 year hiatus and this is the first thing that's already annoying the hell out of me. It's either be completely gimped... or look like a complete idiot.

2 hours ago, Delessa-DN said:

So you have to pay to look at your character now?

What kind of lunacy is this?

I mean I just reinstalled after a 1.5 year hiatus and this is the first thing that's already annoying the hell out of me. It's either be completely gimped... or look like a complete idiot.

You know Luna is mostly free, right? Luna instances give 1 daily and 1 weekly entry for free. And for the Workshop you get materials from those instances.

9 minutes ago, 2s105714-DN said:

From daily Luna you get reward after a week but you better get the level 80 manastone over the transparent transformation scroll. The weekly one takes too many weeks. On EU there is 20 transparent scrolls for 1 ingot. Is it a bug that we don't find it here?

It's a bug.

4 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

You know Luna is mostly free, right? Luna instances give 1 daily and 1 weekly entry for free. And for the Workshop you get materials from those instances.

Tend to agree with Delessa, it is pretty crazy that you're required to do anything other than click a simple option off when it comes to hiding illusions. I mean, grind or pay to hide? Those are our options in this regard?!? Thats pretty crazy.

Never seen anything like that before in my 14+ years worth of mmo gaming thats for sure. Leave it to NCSoft to develop new and creative ways to suck the fun outta everything in the name of marginal, (nickle and dime), profits.

7 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

Free...?

It's $1 per 80 coins and Luna shop prices have also risen 400%. A reskin used to cost 20 Luna, it's now... 96. Daily material box used to cost 4, it's now 16 if you go beyond the free one. Because you have 1 "free" one per day does not detract from the result that this is a poorly disguised over the top cash grab designed to troll players who spent hours designing their character with a choice: "Pay us more to see your character", or "play without any buffs because we took away scrolls".

I don't see this as a fix, this is an insult.

Not to mention there is no reason at all for this change; I don't know about Koreans, maybe they like poorly colored cartoon like characters but some of us have a strict sense of aesthetics.

I have never seen anything like this, not even from Chinese run games and those guys are notorious for being bloodsucking.

The change to scrolls was a shock, I simply cannot understand why a system that worked so well needed to be removed.

11 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

Free...?

It's $1 per 80 coins and Luna shop prices have also risen 400%. A reskin used to cost 20 Luna, it's now... 96. Daily material box used to cost 4, it's now 16 if you go beyond the free one. Because you have 1 "free" one per day does not detract from the result that this is a poorly disguised over the top cash grab designed to troll players who spent hours designing their character with a choice: "Pay us more to see your character", or "play without any buffs because we took away scrolls".

I don't see this as a fix, this is an insult.

Not to mention there is no reason at all for this change; I don't know about Koreans, maybe they like poorly colored cartoon like characters but some of us have a strict sense of aesthetics.

I have never seen anything like this, not even from Chinese run games and those guys are notorious for being bloodsucking.

The change to scrolls was a shock, I simply cannot understand why a system that worked so well needed to be removed.

Yes. FREE, because I have never paid a single nickel on Luna and I have a steady source of transparent scrolls. FREE because spending Luna on materials is ridiculous. FREE because most people seem to be unable to manage resources.

15 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Yes. FREE, because I have never paid a single nickel on Luna and I have a steady source of transparent scrolls. FREE because spending Luna on materials is ridiculous. FREE because most people seem to be unable to manage resources.

So basically you're saying:

"It's free because I'm lucky and consistently roll exactly what I want on resets and consistently get what I want on drops. But if your luck sucks and you never roll anything, then sucks to be you, it's still free."

Very helpful. Got it.

Looking for a job with NC perhaps?

2 minutes ago, Delessa-DN said:

So basically you're saying:

"It's free because I'm lucky and consistently roll exactly what I want on resets and consistently get what I want on drops. But if your luck sucks and you never roll anything, then sucks to be you, it's still free."

Very helpful. Got it.

Looking for a job with NC perhaps?

Except that luck has nothing to do with getting Luna materials. Its just knowing how to manage your materials correctly.

Looking for a job on MxM maybe?

17 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Except that luck has nothing to do with getting Luna materials. Its just knowing how to manage your materials correctly.

Looking for a job on MxM maybe?

Luck is everything; what you can roll in workshop on any given day is RNG and not player determined. I have hundreds of materials across my characters, hundreds. Why you might ask? because I never rolled anything worth crafting in the workshop. That hasn't changed. Hoarding everything doesn't change a thing. You could have a GM spawn me a million of each material and it wouldn't change a thing.

Considering you're the one defending a blatant cash grab I'm rather amused at your idea of a comeback.

edit:

Let's not ignore the fact that they are selling "transparent" scrolls on BCM for $1 a pop. Totally not a poorly disguised cash grab.

we dont recive any answer about GMs? I feel so envy about Lineage 2 classic were players was unconfortable with some stuffs and they read them and hear them. but its seems our Devs dont care about us. they throw us the 6.2 and day "take it now dont bother us".

I really hate this new "system" to force us to pay to see our characters. 

6 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

we dont recive any answer about GMs? I feel so envy about Lineage 2 classic were players was unconfortable with some stuffs and they read them and hear them. but its seems our Devs dont care about us. they throw us the 6.2 and day "take it now dont bother us".

I really hate this new "system" to force us to pay to see our characters. 

I don't know whether people even see my posts, but I already said it's a bug. If every region has them for gold ingots, we should have them too.

One of the big reasons I play SCUM and rarely AION now. I want to look like the character I created and, I enjoy devs that listen and, take suggestions, or explain why it won't work for the game. Okay so SCUM got a bit stupid with a ping lock but, they let us host our own servers and change what we don't like so, we're good. Over there, I can even add or remove monsters and animals on my server, I can adjust the loot drop, adjust PvP and PvE damage, etc...

Hmm maybe Aion needs to let us host servers (for a fee of course)

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

I don't know whether people even see my posts, but I already said it's a bug. If every region has them for gold ingots, we should have them too.

It's been a confirmed bug? Just because other regions have it doesn't mean that they didn't take it out for us. NCWest is legendary for doing stuff like this so they can force you more into the cash shop for more money. 

10 minutes ago, 1s2B708F-KT said:

It's been a confirmed bug? Just because other regions have it doesn't mean that they didn't take it out for us. NCWest is legendary for doing stuff like this so they can force you more into the cash shop for more money. 

Guess you haven't played EU.

2 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Guess you haven't played EU.

I have not as I'm not EU lol but I am fully aware of how terrible it is there. With my comment I'm more focused on how bad NCwest is latley with hardcore pushing cash shop. Lineage 2 classic is just terrible because of it so I came here and now I see they did the exact same thing. Maybe it really is time to just stop with anything NCsoft touches at this point. 

Archived