Forums

Daevanion Skill Box

Lexus-KT

26 minutes ago, Amiteahx-KT said:

Ask support team to change it to something else, not right that you have to wait 67 days to buy the gold ingots only for it to give you the same one.

I dont think Support will help, its all based on rng aka luck if you get the same one or dont. Why didnt Ncsoft just add the window where you could choose your skill? Think about that...

@Lexus-KT

Sorry that you got the same one, you could try support but I doubt they will help. If  they do,let us know.

@Cyan can support change skill or revert to  box if you got the same skill by buying from gold shop?

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

One of my friends got the game skill 4x from COE. You can't even imagine the rage.

+1 to not buying them with gold ingots. Just run instances.

Was it the gold skill? Every time you will get the same one because every class only has 1 gold  skill, rest are purple, someone atleast told me that...

58 minutes ago, Germ-DN said:

Shugo in CoE gives the same skill all the time ( yellow ) while other instances give ( purple box which is random )

I'm actually curious about that. Hime afirmed that the Clumsy Shugo (which is same name from the one from COE) has a chance of legendary, but every other website says the Untrained Shugo (which I believe is the Clumsy one for us) only drops ancient. So idk what to believe, I still think the COE one only drops ancient too, but.. lol

On 19/10/2018 at 10:53 PM, Hime said:

Clumsy Smuggler Shukirukin drops an Ancient Daevanion Skill Box most of the time, but has a small chance of dropping the Legendary one instead.

From aion:

Hello there,

Apologies for the delay in responding due to the high volume of requests we are receiving. 

I've verified that the acquired skills from the Daevanion Skill Box is based on random mechanics. Thus, we are unable to grant your request. Thanks for understanding.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

XXX

Archived