How the nyerk you expected people not hack when you playing daily and got only...

Neleth-KT

lv 72 is where average people without hack or money are,and I'm talking about fallen poeta hack.

Nerf EXP require now leveling from 66-75 is extremely boring people suppose to reach max level as quick as possible and enjoy end game instances farm gears.NOT taking a nyerking year for lv 75 and still not reachable.And nyerking implement something that reduce ping different like relavation online so people won't hack !!

If you can't do don't expect to stop hacking in this nyerking game.

Thank you and sorry for being rude but I'm really angry.

If you don't like, don't play. But don't tell me you have the right to cheat/hack.

A HUGE part of our population it's still level 71 - 74, we only have a few 75s on every server.

People are getting XP Buff/Mobs nerf everywhere, like Fissure, Reshanta. Everything it's easier.

Every patch, it's easier to level up.

If you know who's hacking, please submit a ticket about it. About the other part, NCWest has nerfed quite a few things, added new EXP quests and other possibilities like EXP weekends to reach level 75. Maybe you need to change your playstyle if you're unhappy with not reaching 75 yet, because there are plenty of ways w/o cheating or paying money for it. lol

First of all don't falsely accusing someone hacking if you've got no proof/evidence you can get urself ban for falsely accusing someone hacking if they ain't.

Second when the game was fair until they introduce crazy lvling in 5.0 which is the biggest mistake,I've played a lot of MMO before Aion and it didn't take to level all class to max level more than 6 months playing casually without bot or hack.

The leveling part just slow and boring and it's not so rewarding.

Third I want you to understand so called cheaters people ain't bad nobody wanna be bad and most of them have to do crime/hack/cheat/bad stuff because they want to survive if they living in America close to server ping > 50ms would they hack ? If exping didn't take years to max level would anyone hack fallen poeta ?

Don't be justice hero and talk about fairness when you don't understand why they do hack.

If you think the average is 72 then you are just trying to justify being lazy.  Many of us were 75 before Fallen Poeta was even out.  If you are too lazy to level, don't be hating on people who pass you by.  Try running fissure a few hundred times then maybe you have something to complain about.

Gabe, This guy. Right here. Said it all. Lots of people were smart, knew of the exp events and saved scrolls for fissure. There was an event once that gave great exp. Something with saving pigs I forget it's name and it was great exp. Leveling just takes time and effort I got to 74 easy when I tried. I could of went further but the game is removed from my computer so.  Sounds like you just don't know how to aion correctly. Like most people on the game.

6 hours ago, Nelewen-SL said:

First of all don't falsely accusing someone hacking if you've got no proof/evidence you can get urself ban for falsely accusing someone hacking if they ain't.

Projecting much? Who accused anyone of hacking here? And NCsoft will barely ban you for using naughty words at people, let alone "falsely accusing" someone of hacks, so try again.

Just logging in every day and doing a single fissure, with or without a 100% amulet, would have you pretty darn high a level now (since 5.1 when FoO came out). If you're not over 72 and you've been playing since 5.0, it's because you're lazy and/or unfocused on what you're doing, or you don't play (logging in and AFKing in Sanctum/Pandy is not playing the game). 5.6 steeply nerfed the leveling curve with all the XP boosts they threw around everywhere, let alone multiple 2x+ XP events. Hell, we have Kumuki going on right now, which rains upon thee XP, AP, BMs, and Medals, and tasty prizes in the poppy's letter merchant.

People cheat for a lot of different reasons, and none of them are justified for the rest of us. They're breaking the rules to create an unfair advantage for themselves or to bypass certain mechanics for improper gain. It's selfish, if anything.

7 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

If you know who's hacking, please submit a ticket about it. About the other part, NCWest has nerfed quite a few things, added new EXP quests and other possibilities like EXP weekends to reach level 75. Maybe you need to change your playstyle if you're unhappy with not reaching 75 yet, because there are plenty of ways w/o cheating or paying money for it. lol

To be fair, submitting a ticket about a hacker - even with proof - usually does nothing ;)

The Fallen Poeta exploit wasn't even a thing until recently...don't whine about not being 75 if you're not going to put in the work. It takes time, but it's not difficult and it really doesn't require any real money spending. Trust me, I did it without spending a dime and the only reason it took me so long was because I was lazy and also missed several exp weekends. Now we get exp weekends on a regular basis, AND there are quests with decent exp rewards for doing instances, AND the instances themselves give way more exp.

21 hours ago, Nelewen-SL said:

NOT taking a nyerking year for lv 75 and still not reachable.

Still easier than pre-WoW MMOs.  EQ1 took many months to go from 49-50.  40-50 took better than 6 months when that was current content.  And with AA that came out later, over years, and growing with every new patch (on top of the occasional +5 levels added), it literally did take years to reach the "cap" when it became hundreds, then thousands of essential AAs you had to grind out.

And, aside from that, I play a game (Text MUD) that takes DECADES to reach max level.  15 years I've been playing it, sometimes 16+ hours/day, and I'm only about 2/3 through.  (In terms of skill level, the real measure of power and ability.  Exp is converted to skills over time, what are technically recognized as "levels" are almost mechanically meaningless.  In terms of what would be called "levels", I'm actually about 3/4 through).  Even worse, is that from the raw exp, I'm only about halfway through.

I've been back in Aion about 5 weeks, in that time I've gotten 2 of my 3 65s to 71, the 3rd 65 and my 62 SW to 70, and because of daily Kumuki, my other 5 lowbie characters that were 44-56 are ALL now 67+.  And that without buying Berdin's/Lodas things.  Granted though, there was some double-exp for that.  I did Fissure but got sick of it, before Kumuki it was mainly from 5Bill+ exp/week from quest exp in Upper Abyss.

The only real reason I haven't gotten to 73+ is because college has gotten in session and that's taking a good 30 hours of my time per week, and at present I can barely do 2 hours of Kumuki and an hour of sieging per day, plus about 5 hours of Luna daily/weeklies per week.  I don't have the time to do real quest exp grinding on top of that.  The levels will come, especially when fed by the couple hundred Berdin Stars the event is throwing at me that I'll start consuming at 74.

From what I remember looking at the exp/level charts,at roughly 6B exp/week, it should take about 10 months to go 74-75, and about half that for 73-74, and so on.  But I might be mistaken and it's half all that again with the final measure of ~240B/level being what it takes to fill 75, I've forgotten what happens when you hit the last reachable level, if you fill towards the next level still or you hit a wall and don't drop.  If so, it shouldn't take more than about 5 months to do 74 just doing upper Abyss and then some.

13 hours ago, Gabe-TM said:

Try running fissure a few hundred times then maybe you have something to complain about.

Mmm, no.  The 20 or so times I've run it on my 2 mains is bad enough.

10 hours ago, LittleSpoon-SL said:

There was an event once that gave great exp. Something with saving pigs I forget it's name and it was great exp.

You mean...Kumuki, the current event?

Since yesterday, I'm recording the exp/kill in Kumuki Cave by level.  And each full Kumuki run is 4 of these.
66 48M (precisely)

67 49.9M (49.899996M actually)

69 53.7M (precisely)

71 57.5M (precisely)

That is linearly progressing at 48M+1.9M per level past 66.  I didn't think about recording my low alts when they were still low doing Kumuki, and now, as I said, the least of them is 67.

7 hours ago, Ele-TM said:

I want level cap removed or increased to 100.

And remove the level difference-based passive chance to resist magic, so players of any level should be able to land spells on a target of any level as long as they have more MA than MR.

Current level 1-99 exp chart since 5.0. Don't touch the current exp chart please.

Nobody, even the biggest whales, should ever get much further than low 80-ish. The trope "Absurbly High Level Cap" should be how Aion should be.

PvP battlegrounds and instant battleground should remain to have a level cap (can vary by instance), where players exceeding it will have stats automatically reduced to that level cap, and excessive CP have to be removed before they are allow to queue for such instances. The recommended level stat reduction apply based on the instance level cap.

11 hours ago, Jaimie-BR said:

To be fair, submitting a ticket about a hacker - even with proof - usually does nothing ;)

I know and it's frustrating! >.< Reported a player myself just a few days ago with clear and valid proof... I still see this person running around. O.o 

5 hours ago, Nyali-IS said:

I know and it's frustrating! >.< Reported a player myself just a few days ago with clear and valid proof... I still see this person running around. O.o 

Try six months.

In the end, they got a temp ban.

A temp ban.

With tons of videos and screenshots and log-trackable evidence, with times and dates.

A temp ban.

I find very funny people accusing others of being lazy. Of course if you P2W to get hundreds of Fissure scrolls and Berdin Stars and stuff you will level in no time without hacks. Now let's think a moment about fairly new players who don't have lots of alt accounts and couldn't benefit from the free Fissure scrolls. Let's also take a moment to consider you're telling people they need to run the same boring and unrewarding instance non-stop for the once-per-month EXP weekend. 

People shouldn't have to find excuses to cheat. If you can't (or don't want to) compete with P2W, then leave the game. It will be funny to have servers left with the 20 something heavy wallet users playing against each other. If they don't find a healthy balance between those who pay and those who don't, game will die. 

I, myself, have very little motivation to log in and play after reaching 75. It's nothing special, you can only run a few more things, that you'll mostly need to cross-server and have contacts for. Meh.

I didn't have many accounts to get fissure scrolls... I just put my time into it... I did take advantage of the first kumuki event and used it to level 74 but that was it. Plus the ap and medals were a huge help to get geared. I spent 50bux to get scrolls. Other then that from 66-73 I leveled by doing quests and fissures. Just takes the time. I didn't even take advantage of the exp events lol. Also I only got half way to 73 before I bought the kumuki scrolls. People might not be lazy, they just don't know what to do on this game. Even the abyss camps help with exp, I did them every week. Plus the medals and marks are always a big help! Game is meh now anyways, hacks will always be in pc gaming sadly but it's something you have to learn to beat, or avoid.

4 hours ago, Cheesecake-IS said:

Try six months.

In the end, they got a temp ban.

A temp ban.

With tons of videos and screenshots and log-trackable evidence, with times and dates.

A temp ban.

This is ridiculous... u.u Also not sure if it really depends on how many people report this person... What if nobody cares and I was the only one who submitted it? *smh* 

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived