Bellwyn-KT

Things that were deleted unnecessarily

Hi, I want to talk about something that I honestly do not understand and it makes me feel confused, upset and sad.. Why motions and pets were eliminated? also the permanent mounts. I will never understand those changes.
Motions are just pretty, yes, they do not make you stronger or weaker or blah blah, but it was a good way to get kinah and see your character in a cool way, since we are forbidden to see the character itself because now we are all furrys, it would be nice if the motions came back.
What harm do pets do to the game? none! and it was a good way to have more space for your character and those of automatic loot helps a lot.
Mounts ... why? I do not understand it sincerely, what is the problem with having permanent mounts in the game? not even legion one is permanent and is very expensive, just for a few days, it is completely unfair to new characters, whether entering the game or alters.
I do not know, I think they are unnecessary changes, I imagine it will be for money, but did not earn good money with the motions for example? and the skins I do not think they are one of the strongest business in the game right now, because you can't see them lol. Also in the skins' rotations they put a few randoms ones, instead of add, for example, whole sets that were lost and you can only farm if you are in low level maps, being low level, so RIP if you want one of those skins and you're 80. Is stupid.
What do you guys think?

Sorry if I have errors, English is not my native language. See ya.

Kubei-DN   

Motions weren't really "removed" per se, the Ninja/Hover motions are given out by Cheska/Roye from a box for new/returning players. NCSOFT just didn't bother to add the NPC back because they want to cash in on it.

Pets were replaced by Minions, nothing you can do about that. I have some old pets saved, you can buy some from an NPC in the capitals but that's it.

Same thing with mounts, but I'm guessing since legendary/ultimate xform has so much speed in it, they thought no one would need one anymore, so they replaced those with a 5 days one.

I agree with you on skins, right now they're practically useless since NCWest wants to keep transparent scrolls taboo (like the shards before) and leech money out of players for them.

Thankfully, they just added a list of pets to the BCM if you really want one. Granted, it is pretty limited when you consider the variety of pets we can no longer acquire now that organizations have been removed. @Cyan - any chance we could see those critters added to the pet merchants in the future? (Not sure why I'm even asking)

Frankly, I think it is just plain sad how little they care about player expression these days. We are limited on the mounts we can buy, the pets we can adopt, the furniture we can put in our houses, and most pressingly, the skins we can wear. It has become a luxury to look and feel the way we want to and I don't like it.

Edited by Voltric-DN

Auto ress stones! 

I finally used my last one yesterday and I was looking for new ones and I wasn´t able to find a NPC selling those. I think they are just gone... :( 

On 2/15/2019 at 4:13 PM, Azzmaria-KT said:

Auto ress stones! 

I finally used my last one yesterday and I was looking for new ones and I wasn´t able to find a NPC selling those. I think they are just gone... :( 

Yeah, I'm getting low too and it makes me nervous lol. I think they're especially valuable to clerics and chanters in case of a group wipe and someone needs to get up and res everyone.

5 hours ago, DevilNest-KT said:

The green ress stones purchased with AP are gone, but you can still get some of the Orange and Blue ones from broker. 

But I think those can not be obtained anymore. We just have the last remaining ones from old events. Once all are sold and used, no more autoress stones? 

And what happens with the Jellys? We used to craft those, but now those recipes are gone. Not sure if we can still get zerakas in luna (2000 DP) or not. I fortunatelly have many between all my toons. But do we have now an obtainable item to recover DP?