Forums

EC kicking ability?

Arhangelos

OK, if you are going to keep the kicking option on this it has to be a secure one, we got "AFKTolerance" taking the lead and kicking people again. That skunk never changed, she just complied until she gets another round to ruin the game.

I was kicked while I am never afk, I was kicked before the instance even started. I know I will be doing premades exclusively now, but this has to be limited. We only have 2 enties (prestige) per day and being kicked because someone hold wrath against you, should be punishable to them.

@Cyan this needs to be fixed because EC is not infinite entries now.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

we got "AFKTolerance" taking the lead and kicking people again. That skunk never changed, she just complied until she gets another round to ruin the game.

Ew I forgot about her antics last summer. Interesting that this might bring about the rise of "serious" premades again like last summer whereas most of the people who did premades last year have just been quick-queing thus far in 6.x. Hmm.

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Ew I forgot about her antics last summer. Interesting that this might bring about the rise of "serious" premades again like last summer whereas most of the people who did premades last year have just been quick-queing thus far in 6.x. Hmm.

Vantheria leading EG confirmed.

1 minute ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Sadly I missed out I think when evergale came out and people were getting kicked. I look forward to this. It's gunna suck if I get kicked for being afk but then again... There's at least one good thing that will come from it... I'll be able to log off shyti aion even sooner!! Yay.\o/

Back in these days everyone had unlimited entries to evergale

6 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

Back in these days everyone had unlimited entries to evergale

Some much this.

With limited entries and some actually using luna to reset, allowing some asshat to kick people because their Mommy made the green jello instead of his favorite red is idiocy.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

1 hour ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Wait for real? Was the rewards good back then also?

You could do a 4x repeat quest for upgrade mats for 75a2 -> 80a2 items, the rest of the entries simply gave you the AP and GP if I remember correctly. most people would be happy to be able to do the 4x wins (or at least 4k point even if losing) to get the Q item.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

With limited entries and some actually using luna to reset, allowing some asshat to kick people because their Mommy made the green jello instead of his favorite red is idiocy.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

EXACTLY, we gave a huge effort last year to turn that skunk off, it seems she was silent for some time but she is back doing the exact same thing. Everyone hates her and everyone exposed her, even her few friends can't even defend.

On 28/3/2019 at 6:14 PM, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Sadly I missed out I think when evergale came out and people were getting kicked. I look forward to this. It's gunna suck if I get kicked for being afk but then again... There's at least one good thing that will come from it... I'll be able to log off shyti aion even sooner!! Yay.\o/

People being afk in EC is the reason this is implemented. Please if you quit the game because you cannot afk in it then the kicking ability actually serves the purpose and nobody will miss an afker that suimply ruined the game for others. Do you know how many times we lost EC just because we had too many afkers? I pay real money to enter more EC entries and someone thinks it is his "right" to afk, ruins the game, I thought twice before I paid real money to re-enter because of afkers and now with this thing being open to any idiot I will never pay a single dime re-entering EC at all. The game relies on active people not afkers and it also relies more on those paying real money for entries.

The problem is when active people are getting kicked because some retard is abusing the kicking ability.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

People being afk in EC is the reason this is implemented. Please if you quit the game because you cannot afk in it then the kicking ability actually serves the purpose and nobody will miss an afker that suimply ruined the game for others. Do you know how many times we lost EC just because we had too many afkers? I pay real money to enter more EC entries and someone thinks it is his "right" to afk, ruins the game, I thought twice before I paid real money to re-enter because of afkers and now with this thing being open to any idiot I will never pay a single dime re-entering EC at all. The game relies on active people not afkers and it also relies more on those paying real money for entries.

The problem is when active people are getting kicked because some retard is abusing the kicking ability.

*Hands out box of tissues* looks like you need these. I got more important shyt to do and if I wanna pucking afk I will. Don't run at all then. Idc if I win or lose. It happens, You play your way, I'll play my way. Ha spending money ahahahahaha ahahahahhaa jajajajjajajaja

PS: didn't say anything about quiting. I log on at the times to get my free stuff. This game went a crappy way and I'll do as I please. Just like you can also. Please get lead in my alliance and kick me so you can feel powerful. 

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I agree that afking is an issue.. and I do it myself on occasion because it's easier and the difference in rewards between winning and losing is so small.

The real issue, however, is what I bolded from your post. Players are inherently asses. They can't be trusted with this sort of power because power brings out the worst in so many of us. "Hahaha.. isn't it funny? I just made that guy lose his cd! Aren't I adorable? Aren't I the coolest? HAHAHA! I have the power, no one will punish me for misusing it, so HELL YAY! I am going to use it!" If it's there, someone will misuse it. 100%.

And let's go back in Aion history. When the game went f2p, NCWest came out and said that they would no longer punish players that afk in PvP instances. It's no longer against the rules or punishable to afk. So there really is no reason to have the kick option since someone that afk isn't doing anything defined as wrong by NCWest.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

I agree that afking is an issue.. and I do it myself on occasion because it's easier and the difference in rewards between winning and losing is so small.

The real issue, however, is what I bolded from your post. Players are inherently asses. They can't be trusted with this sort of power because power brings out the worst in so many of us. "Hahaha.. isn't it funny? I just made that guy lose his cd! Aren't I adorable? Aren't I the coolest? HAHAHA! I have the power, no one will punish me for misusing it, so HELL YAY! I am going to use it!" If it's there, someone will misuse it. 100%.

And let's go back in Aion history. When the game went f2p, NCWest came out and said that they would no longer punish players that afk in PvP instances. It's no longer against the rules or punishable to afk. So there really is no reason to have the kick option since someone that afk isn't doing anything defined as wrong by NCWest.

Yes of course people can afk, but I wish there was a way to make a fully premade EC and let the afkers go in their own thing. Right now the kicking option SHOULD be removed because it is being abused and we have limited entries and we are made to pay for additional ones.

I am sure this will continue like this, the company will lose money from people nto paying luna anymore for EC and they will wonder why the game dies!

------

1 hour ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

*Hands out box of tissues* looks like you need these. I got more important shyt to do and if I wanna pucking afk I will. Don't run at all then. Idc if I win or lose. It happens, You play your way, I'll play my way. Ha spending money ahahahahaha ahahahahhaa jajajajjajajaja

PS: didn't say anything about quiting. I log on at the times to get my free stuff. This game went a crappy way and I'll do as I please. Just like you can also. Please get lead in my alliance and kick me so you can feel powerful. 

Wow so you login to afk in a "game" that you are supposed to play. Hand me tissues? you are the one that will get kicked more now cause I am going to do premades and avoid this.

"This game went crappy"

YES because people like you log in to afk in a massive pvp instance and your presence ruins the gameplay of the real players, those that actually play the game instead of just logging in. And then they implement a feature to FIX your existence and some asshats are abusing it and kick real players or whole alliances.

You are the reason this game went crappy.

Naw buddy the game is seriously killing itself. I go to bed early cuz I wake up for work. So I afk my evergales or any other PvP instance cuz the one that I am able to go to is late. Aion had many windows to do things and now they are limiting them. I will not bow down to the times they are trying to force me to play. Sorry if it seems like I'm attacking you but don't come at me with this qq over afking.

I used to even support the game, now I won't cuz even that 15 dollars a month isn't even worth giving to them. Plus now you can spend your Luna on the new instance and solo for 1mil+AP from what I'm told. Gluck out there dude or ma'am.

I remember back in 5.8, was on my level 73 ranger and active when a General commented "kick everyone 73 and under they are either afk or a spy". I was booted seconds later, was a well known General who i know has played since launch. Not all the blame can be pinned on Ncwest for this, the player base itself has helped a lot in the decline of the game.

On 30/3/2019 at 7:45 PM, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Naw buddy the game is seriously killing itself. I go to bed early cuz I wake up for work. So I afk my evergales or any other PvP instance cuz the one that I am able to go to is late. Aion had many windows to do things and now they are limiting them. I will not bow down to the times they are trying to force me to play. Sorry if it seems like I'm attacking you but don't come at me with this qq over afking.

I used to even support the game, now I won't cuz even that 15 dollars a month isn't even worth giving to them. Plus now you can spend your Luna on the new instance and solo for 1mil+AP from what I'm told. Gluck out there dude or ma'am.

Alright then, but how do you afk because you go to bed? If you are on your bed does your char apply by himself? If you are still there to play the game why not be active and finish it faster so you can go to bed faster?

And yes for AP it is better to use lunas for Herelym mine now

5 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Alright then, but how do you afk because you go to bed? If you are on your bed does your char apply by himself? If you are still there to play the game why not be active and finish it faster so you can go to bed faster?

And yes for AP it is better to use lunas for Herelym mine now

Uh... Bro or ma'am like if we are winning I'm usually there helping out but if they really don't need me I afk and do house chores or watching TV shows. If we are losing and there's no way to win which usually how it goes cuz everyone gives up I will afk to make it go faster cuz I'm not there trying to drag out a battle that is already lost... If they had dredges or evergales or idgels at like 5pm or 6pm like they used to I'd be there but it's at a time id rather relax. Like dude get over it. Seriously this shyti game will be here tomorrow. Everything comes back around.

18 hours ago, StaNooblaitK-KT said:

Uh... Bro or ma'am like if we are winning I'm usually there helping out but if they really don't need me I afk and do house chores or watching TV shows. If we are losing and there's no way to win which usually how it goes cuz everyone gives up I will afk to make it go faster cuz I'm not there trying to drag out a battle that is already lost... If they had dredges or evergales or idgels at like 5pm or 6pm like they used to I'd be there but it's at a time id rather relax. Like dude get over it. Seriously this shyti game will be here tomorrow. Everything comes back around.

When elyos are in our base of course people stop trying, what is the point of trying but that is not "afk", it means it is over and we wait for it to finish.
People get kicked when the game starts and the afkers are at base afking the whole thing. THESE people are getting kicked and it is normal and it should be encouraged.

Nobody will kick you because the enemies are overpowering us and we stop trying.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

When elyos are in our base of course people stop trying, what is the point of trying but that is not "afk", it means it is over and we wait for it to finish.
People get kicked when the game starts and the afkers are at base afking the whole thing. THESE people are getting kicked and it is normal and it should be encouraged.

Nobody will kick you because the enemies are overpowering us and we stop trying.

Sometimes I don't get my early idgel,dredge,evergales so I afk my night ones so I can go watch tv. Bro or ma'am just play your game and I'll play mine. You wanna kick me go ahead. Whatever makes you feel powerful. You'll be fine, It's just a game... Have a good time

Archived