Chanter Skill bugged after 6.7

Lapis-DN

Hello! Everytime i post a technical issue / game bug via tickets they reply me to share the feedback on the forums. What the f***? 
Is this game dead already that we don't even have enough people to read support tickets?

Let me explain. After Aion 6.7, the chanter Daevanion Skill 'Roaring Jugdment' is no longer reducing the Casting Speed of all affected targets.
I'm 100% sure that this is a bug, the effect of buffing Casting Speed was never removed of this skills.

ch_mortalstrike_custom_a.png 

Roaring Jugdment: 

6.2 version

Bestows target and group members in front of it within a max. distance of 25m with a buff for 10 seconds.
Targets who receive the buff have their attack speed and movement speed increased by 20% and their casting reduced by 20%.

7.0 version

Bestows target and group members in front of it within a max. distance of 25m with a buff for 10 seconds.
Movement Speed increased by 20%
Attack Speed increased by 20%
Casting Time reduced by 20%

lightningbolt.png Area: 3m x 25m

Source:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Skill/5111

@Cyan @Hime Since support can't (or don't want to) help me, can you please foward this bug to the devs? 

I appreciate it so much! thanks in advance

Im not doubting of ur info, but keep in mind also the variable the the spd cap. Chanter's daeva doesn't affect me cause I'm already at the weapon atk/cast spd cap.. even with daeva or wow, the atk spd doesn't change. Keep in mind you should test on people above the cap!

11 minutes ago, Bjorn-DN said:

Im not doubting of ur info, but keep in mind also the variable the the spd cap. Chanter's daeva doesn't affect me cause I'm already at the weapon atk/cast spd cap.. even with daeva or wow, the atk spd doesn't change. Keep in mind you should test on people above the cap!

Yes, i have it in mind!
But only Casting Speed is bugged. I have 0.9 Casting Speed using staff and it don't change when I pop that buff. It should by 0.7 or so when the buff is up

Movement Speed and Attack Speed are working as intended. 

40 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

@Vantheria-DN could you help me testing this one on your character, just to make sure? 

I wish I could, friend! Alas, this is the one skill (aside from new ones) that I don't have yet. 15 legendary duplicates later... siiiigh. :) This is interesting though. Wasn't there someone posting yesterday or earlier today about how their cleric's cast speed is bugged? I wonder if there's just an over-arching "general" cast speed bug? That's pretty detrimental though, so I hope they fix it soon! Of course, it's NCsoft soooo..... 9_9

• Cyan changed the title to Chanter Skill bugged after 6.7
On 3/28/2019 at 4:39 PM, Lapis-DN said:

Yes, i have it in mind!
But only Casting Speed is bugged. I have 0.9 Casting Speed using staff and it don't change when I pop that buff. It should by 0.7 or so when the buff is up

Movement Speed and Attack Speed are working as intended. 

If you are going by Casting Speed stat then you are doing it wrong. When Sorcs use Vaizel's Wisdom/Magic Assist/Boon of Quickness the casting speed in the stats menu doesn't change either, that doesn't mean the skills aren't working. You need to test using your skills, like healing light or Recovery Spell. Like I said in another thread I did PF with my SM and the Roaring buff worked fine.

3 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

If you are going by Casting Speed stat then you are doing it wrong. When Sorcs use Vaizel's Wisdom/Magic Assist/Boon of Quickness the casting speed in the stats menu doesn't change either, that doesn't mean the skills aren't working. You need to test using your skills, like healing light or Recovery Spell. Like I said in another thread I did PF with my SM and the Roaring buff worked fine.

I think he's right. Decreased casting time and increased casting speed might be two different things

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2019 at 0:30 AM, catsu-KT said:

I think he's right. Decreased casting time and increased casting speed might be two different things

I cant see the difference in my tiny casts but some sm and sorc friends tell my its working when i cast on them. 

27 minutes ago, OneeChanDesu-KT said:

I cant see the difference in my tiny casts but some sm and sorc friends tell my its working when i cast on them. 

My main is chanter and my most-played alt is a sorc. There is absolutely, 100% a difference in my dps when I have Roaring on my sorc. And it's not really a small difference either; it's quite noticeable. It is my opinion that magic classes benefit more from Roaring than physical classes. A lot of physical people are attack speed capped or very close, but that's less common for magic classes' attack/cast speed. A lot of chanters don't want to use it because it hurts their own dps because you lose the great dps from Overwhelming Judgment -- and as a chanter main, I get that -- but if you're in PF/IDD, you should really be using it to help your magic groupmates. (Not saying you aren't; that's a general "you.")

6 hours ago, OneeChanDesu-KT said:

Yup now I'm certain it works that

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

A lot of chanters don't want to use it because it hurts their own dps because you lose the great dps from Overwhelming Judgment -- and as a chanter main, I get that -- but if you're in PF/IDD, you should really be using it to help your magic 

That's understandable however if they can't outdps the clothies or at least be on par they should just switch to RJ if they have it. Makes life a lot easier 

16 minutes ago, catsu-KT said:

That's understandable however if they can't outdps the clothies or at least be on par they should just switch to RJ if they have it. Makes life a lot easier 

Even if they CAN outdps the clothies, I think they should still be using Roaring in endgame pve if they have it because it helps magic classes a lot which will boost the overall group dps. Not for FM, BoS, stuff like that, but for IDD/PF/Veilen. That's just my opinion though, and I certainly wouldn't "call out" a chanter over it since it's purely my opinion. :)

Some spells after you've used this, the spell no work because this is disabled. So you press and the magic does not work because this have CD, but you do not see it.

The truth is that AION is full of BUG, but the priority was ... Nerf the class, make instances impossible, destroy the ranking and overthrowing the GP and AP of the game.

Amazing.

It is possible that NCS will not solve the problem of AP and GP (BUG) this Wednesday and so they push the problem into the other week.

Are they going to lose customers? Bah!!! Who cares?

Doubt?

Just tested it.

Switching from attack speed staff to cast speed mace > cast speed changes

Using transform with cast speed > cast speed changes

Using roaring judgment > no cast speed change.

All 3 tests above were isolated and not done with combination with one another. Default state is attack speed staff with no transformation. Conclusion, roaring judgment is bugged like the OP said.

12 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

My chanter is atk speed and movement speed capped with just hamerun/title/mantras.

See my previous quotes:

15 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

it helps magic classes a lot which will boost the overall group dps

22 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It is my opinion that magic classes benefit more from Roaring than physical classes. A lot of physical people are attack speed capped or very close, but that's less common for magic classes' attack/cast speed.

Archived