NCWest First Steps to Be Better?

Unskilled-KT

I was going to make a post about this and this reminds me of the glory days of AION. No one is perfect but when mistakes were made they let the community know and we got a lil love on the side with surveys etc. This was a surprise and very welcomed and as stated above this is a good move and please continue. You have my support and my gratitude!!. @Cyan

7 minutes ago, Zombiex-DN said:

the next good step will be change the transformation to the normal stats and duration :)

the reduced stats don't bother me that much, the duration however is dumb. I would never buy transparent scrolls with real money for a legendary transform that only lasts 4 minutes. Why they don't realize that this is a terrible decision is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, SneakAttack-DN said:

I was going to make a post about this and this reminds me of the glory days of AION. No one is perfect but when mistakes were made they let the community know and we got a lil love on the side with surveys etc. This was a surprise and very welcomed and as stated above this is a good move and please continue. You have my support and my gratitude!!. @Cyan

Gurl you learned that booty kissing well in the Army <3 xD

• Aion Team
13 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

YES, very much appreciated. I guess the maintenance which just started is only for EK's gp (which, ofc, is important). I was hoping it would also be for Daevanion marks. :/

We'll also be sending out mail to players who  purchased at least 1 Daevanion Mark last week, if you didn't purchase any then you should still be able to buy them this week.

Archived