Jan 2018 expected aion 6.0 in korea ?

Neleth-KT

In 5.8 we supposedly fight 3rd dragon lord Ereshgikal since her dragon form showing this version.

What I hope will be in 6.0 version is

-Renewal character creation again allow us to customize eyebrows,eyelashes,removeable eye glow for asmo or at least change color and more hair styles.

-Bring back inggision/gelk forts with ville skins if they do bring divine fort so why not inggison/gelk forts.

-I don't expected sarpan and tiamaranta to be back but at least make EF/AM back as group or ally instance with shorter path like fallen poeta or adma/ttc with recolored of primal spirit skins.

-Bring back kahrun skins as new coin gears and recolored it maybe make white area more white and black area more dark.

-Expand max level to 80 but no more crazy leveling like 5.0 one and nerf exp need from 66-75.

-Renewal housing system make furniture inside the house more than decorate make it affected owner stats and add a guest book for anyone to sign any comment with rating make it having greater boost on it for example if estate if rating 5 = 5% more proc crafting rate totally 10% and add more housing area.

-Archdaeva stigma : Advanced version of stigma make all normal stigma buyable from NPC and new advanced stigma dropped only usable only lv 75+

-Adanced customize skill skillbar : Let us add customize delayed between skill for example add delay between attack so u can weave even u spamming skills and let us change add gears change in skill rotation so we can change to heal boost gears before using healing skills and expand numbers of skill slots

-Archdaeva version of BM gears : usable at lv 80 so pvp can accesss by anyone.

I can't think anything more thank you for reading :)

1 hour ago, Nelewen-SL said:

1) In 5.8 we supposedly fight 3rd dragon lord Ereshgikal since her dragon form showing this version.

2) -Bring back inggision/gelk forts with ville skins if they do bring divine fort so why not inggison/gelk forts.

3) -Archdaeva stigma : Advanced version of stigma make all normal stigma buyable from NPC and new advanced stigma dropped only usable only lv 75+

Just a few notes.

1) We are not fighting Ereshkigal in 5.8. He dragon form is present just to make it look badass. And, do not confuse the last boss in the solo instance as her, that is just another Balaur witch.

2) 2.0 fortresses are (finally) gone for good. At least it will be a long while until we see them active again. Those sieges sucked, in my opinion, and we really needed to let them go.

3) That is a good idea, would be interesting, but that is what we have the Essence system and Archdaeva skills for.

Other ideas do not sound bad.

With every coming patch, leveling gets easier. More instances, increased exp from them & quests, etc.. Plus the loads of XP events and people are still crying about it not being enough. You're just lazy. Seventy-five won't happen overnight- and it shouldn't. The levels and experience gain needed to acquire them was set like that on purpose; so people wouldn't go through an entire patch in a few days/weeks. It's meant to take months. Get over it. You can level gradually even if you can only play for an hour or two a day.

On 9/24/2017 at 0:19 AM, Nelewen-SL said:

-Adanced customize skill skillbar : Let us add customize delayed between skill for example add delay between attack so u can weave even u spamming skills and let us change add gears change in skill rotation so we can change to heal boost gears before using healing skills and expand numbers of skill slots

LLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

this is what it's come down to.

On 24/09/2017 at 1:19 AM, Nelewen-SL said:

-Expand max level to 80 but no more crazy leveling like 5.0 one and nerf exp need from 66-75.

Also, another question, 

is there any rumor and/or information of having the upcoming second sub-class of the muse in patch 6.1 ? Thanks.

We already can get kahrum, abyssal and Stell Rose skins with aetherforging. I hope they put all the others low level sets and make aetherforging for all the level and renew the rewards for legions. Inggison and Gelk probably will just back in the master serves. And I don’t think they will put a stigma seller since in 5.8 they are putting instances to drop stigmas and they made a tempering for estigmas. 

It seems KKM instances in upper abyss will no longer be avaliable after 6.0

Other instances will replace it, including the returning Divine Fortress Inner instance only for high-daevas in middle of Reshanta Eye.

If all these new rewards proven to be much better, it could be worth it, depending on its relics superior qualities.

• 3 months later...

im hoping for something like an opera singer and an awsome skill called shatter where she sings a high pitch note that shatters a mirror D: jejeje or go with the first mentioned MIME! with a bind skill called invisible box! where a transparent box forms around the target binding it! :D ok am done jajaja 

id love to see new cute skins like:

1. A tea party theme! with a saucer shield! sugar cube orb! a giant spoon PA!

2. mochi skin! i wanna be a cute round red bean mochi *U>U*

3. veggie and fruit skins! i wanna be a rolling orange! xD or a banana! or strawberry <3

AND ID LOVE TO SEE THE ARGENT MANOR HAT SKINS AND TIAMAT STRONGHOLD HATS ON BCM D:

ok done rambling \o/ VIREO OUT!

• 4 months later...

Archived