1 hour ago, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

I feel that sorc is fine in pvp in the hands of pro players only. By nature, sorcs are like magicians as they require fast reactions to execute the lock down combos. There isn't much margin for error hence why the skill ceiling is higher.

If the scenario here is to have an ultra skilled sorc vs a not so skilled enemy, we are comparing nothing.

The only way to talk about a class is to forget about the abilities of the players, we compare classes based on their skills and their combos and sadly the sorc is simply a walking glass class minus the canon now that every class is literally canon.

you have tank cannons (AT, Glad)
you have healing canons (SW)
you have killer canons (sins, archers)
you have a glass canon (sorc)

since we are all canons, remove the canon, and leave the rest of the explanation, you have tanks, healers, killers, and glasses! We are the glass here.

10 hours ago, Voodoodoctor-DN said:

I feel that sorc is fine in pvp in the hands of pro players only. By nature, sorcs are like magicians as they require fast reactions to execute the lock down combos. There isn't much margin for error hence why the skill ceiling is higher. 

Skilled sorc pvp is arguably the most enjoying class to watch as it very fast paced with high risk rewarding play, and creativity with unpredictable combos.

In group pvp, a sorcs playstyle is focused on survivability and landing sleeps on key targets rather than full dpsing so it gives the impression that sorcs are 'weak'. 

Overall, sorcs have a high skill ceiling hence most consider it underpowered. 

This is arguably  the best example of how not to balance the sorc class that  I have ever seen.

Youmu-EK   

I just wanted to say you sorcerers: You are not the worst class. The worst class are us, the templars.

I see is very hard convincing you about that.