EVENT FOR 7.0 PLEASE

iTunes-KT

** Remake to be on general discussion

@Cyan @Hime

So i read on forum new event next week. So we still have time to ask.

PLEASE PLEASE ADD

PVP LEGENDARY-ULTIMATE ENCHANT STONE 

and fighting spirit. Not speaking for now, but for next patch.

I compare the legendary gear t1 to t2. And new gear will be better, unless we would be able to actually purify-enchant them as the ultimate T1 +15. And without event its almost impossible (if u cant count with lucky.)

Example recently i was enchant my wings-shield-mace legendary to +15 and now i am struggling if i should purify or not. If i do i would be spending alot more. if i dont all the ultimate i used around 5 to 7 and who knows how many legendary was for nothing. And thats so depressing. 

I know many will complain and say we dont need, and its all qq 

but for those we still have legendary item and they are +13-15 i think u may undertand this feeling.

for those who havent see it

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187010146 new legendary item

so if u have legendary now u will upgrade to legendary t2 next patch. Pretty much ur legendary worth a Ancient gear, all those legendary stones and ultimate stones for nothing, it sucks

BUT if u choose to upgrade to T1 and do not have  enchant for +15. (as 1 event would help alot with it cof cof)

U spend more to be MORE difficult to get to ultimate t2 in  7.0

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187010063 ultimate t1 for those who want to compare

Event rewards are decided by NCWest. The events come from Korea with vanilla rewards and NCWest can change them however they like (within reason). Cyan would just need to let Gideon know ahead of time and Gideon would have to agree that we can have PvP stones and fighting spirits in our rewards. 

Gideon is a mythical figure in old Aion lore somewhere. Beritra, Erishkigal, Gideon. We have seen the first two in Aion recently but the third has constantly eluded us. I'm not even sure what type of mythical beast Gideon is. I think he is some kind of mute creature because he never speaks. 

Ok, the main differences between t2 leg and t1 ultimate is that there is one extra stat to roll, and the bonuses are bigger on the ultimate. Although, stats are similar, wings, plumes and bracelets, it is going to be, as it is right now, better to leave then one tier lower if you don't have the stones to enchants the next gear. That is not the case with weapons armor and certain other pieces of gear.

Also we must point out that asking to be fed frag pieces and enchants will obviously make the people already with t1 ultimate maxed, they will be able to upgrade their gear to the next lv on day one, including those with winged champion which in this patch is slightly worse then GC when GC is not properly tuned.

I'm not on favor of temporary events giving freebies for people who are playing now, so when the next patch comes, the new and returning people are left with bigger unbalance.

I would like to see is a PERMANENT change perhaps on the amount of fragments you need to morph stones, or increase the amount of ap and stones you get from siege.

Also would like to point out that in 7.0 point, lakrum and divine siege seem to be at the same time along with the new sort of siege which probably means more stones and ap given.

Cyan said that they didn't want to have people advance from events only. That they wanted to put things in the game that would be the main way to advance with gear. 

Then they went and put ancient contracts in events and selectable legendaries and etc. They pretty much went back to giving us  the biggest opportunities to advance in events! 

So it wouldn't surprise me if they continued down that path.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

Cyan said that they didn't want to have people advance from events only. That they wanted to put things in the game that would be the main way to advance with gear. 

Then they went and put ancient contracts in events and selectable legendaries and etc. They pretty much went back to giving us  the biggest opportunities to advance in events! 

So it wouldn't surprise me if they continued down that path.

Honestly you had to be very much naive to believe them. Don't get me wrong, I understand them from a business perspective. What I don't understand is why the hell would they say that when even I knew that they would not be able to fulfill that promise and I'm not even close of being a manager for a big game!

On 7/12/2019 at 9:17 PM, Win-KT said:

** Remake to be on general discussion

@Cyan @Hime

So i read on forum new event next week. So we still have time to ask.

PLEASE PLEASE ADD

PVP LEGENDARY-ULTIMATE ENCHANT STONE 

and fighting spirit. Not speaking for now, but for next patch.

I compare the legendary gear t1 to t2. And new gear will be better, unless we would be able to actually purify-enchant them as the ultimate T1 +15. And without event its almost impossible (if u cant count with lucky.)

Example recently i was enchant my wings-shield-mace legendary to +15 and now i am struggling if i should purify or not. If i do i would be spending alot more. if i dont all the ultimate i used around 5 to 7 and who knows how many legendary was for nothing. And thats so depressing. 

I know many will complain and say we dont need, and its all qq 

but for those we still have legendary item and they are +13-15 i think u may undertand this feeling.

for those who havent see it

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187010146 new legendary item

so if u have legendary now u will upgrade to legendary t2 next patch. Pretty much ur legendary worth a Ancient gear, all those legendary stones and ultimate stones for nothing, it sucks

BUT if u choose to upgrade to T1 and do not have  enchant for +15. (as 1 event would help alot with it cof cof)

U spend more to be MORE difficult to get to ultimate t2 in  7.0

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/187010063 ultimate t1 for those who want to compare

Honestly you already got em to +15 so just save your gen crystals, ap, stones, and frags to upgrade from your t2 legendary. No point in trying to spend more to enchant em to +15 ult t1 unless you have the supplies to spend. I didnt have a lot of +15 legendaries so i just extracted them all and saving all the mats til 7.0! Also tbh feeding the whales thru events is indeed upsetting seeing them gear up faster, but then again without these events how are the new/old ungeared people ever going to catch up? People with ult will continue to have ult gear so it’ll just be harder on us to even catch up quick without a good event.. In the end people will ultimately have end game gear but the sooner everyone has it the sooner there will be less complaints and we can have more fun doing pvp on equal grounds! Winning with actual skill difference is more rewarding than just two shotting people due to huge gear gaps imo

The best thing they could do is add spirit fragments on pve gear disenchant as well. Of course 6.x + is meant to totally separate pve from pvp but you can't do that, you do pve, you get kinah and then use the kinah to get pvp affiliated items, or you craft pvp gear by pure pve farming of materials.

So if they want to make it better but not free of charge, PvE items should also give spirit fragments, even if they give half the amount. And white items should also give spirit fragments too.

Time to make Monarh crafting relevant.

14 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

Also tbh feeding the whales thru events is indeed upsetting seeing them gear up faster, but then again without these events how are the new/old ungeared people ever going to catch up? People with ult will continue to have ult gear so it’ll just be harder on us to even catch up quick without a good event.. 

Whales are long done gearing, nothing to worry about here. It's the people with "less consistency and less focus" that need help - such a yours truly :D. I am in favor of a spirit fragment giving event, but then again im scared they would make it pure p2w, so idk. 

I read in forum an excellent idea: replace crystal rewards from daily kill quests with fighting spirit fragments.

Also they could put spirit fragments in crystal shop, so we could buy fragments with crystals.

Anything really, just do something, please, and do it NCFast!

15 minutes ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Whales are long done gearing, nothing to worry about here. It's the people with "less consistency and less focus" that need help - such a yours truly :D. I am in favor of a spirit fragment giving event, but then again im scared they would make it pure p2w, so idk. 

I read in forum an excellent idea: replace crystal rewards from daily kill quests with fighting spirit fragments.

Also they could put spirit fragments in crystal shop, so we could buy fragments with crystals.

Anything really, just do something, please, and do it NCFast!

Less consistency and focus..? lol are you okay? no need to really bad mouth anyone in here whos just writing their thoughts but whatever floats your boat! Maybe you should read a post til the end, just makes you look ignorant :/ In case you didn't know we're talking about 7.0 here, and whales aren't done gearing when 7.0 hits right away? I just gave an opinion because there are people saying things which you obviously hadn't read yet, and I suggest you read the last two sentences i wrote in my previous post before saying unnecessary comments with quotes lmao 9_9 

2 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

Less consistency and focus..? lol are you okay? no need to really bad mouth anyone in here whos just writing their thoughts but whatever floats your boat! Maybe you should read a post til the end, just makes you look ignorant :/ In case you didn't know we're talking about 7.0 here, and whales aren't done gearing when 7.0 hits right away? I just gave an opinion because there are people saying things which you obviously hadn't read yet, and I suggest you read the last two sentences i wrote in my previous post before saying unnecessary comments with quotes lmao 9_9 

Or you could learn what the expression "Yours truly" means before jumping the gun. Really. Please do.

Also, whales are already pretty much ready to promote everything to ulti T2 and enchant it all the way. They are and always will be ahead of everyone else, therefore shouldn't even be taken in consideration when planning progression speed for the regular population. Some where carried by exchange gear at start while switching to GC gear, some stuck to exchange gear, especially after learning that it can be promoted into the same T2 gear as GC. Point is, theyre already ready for 7.0. The majority of players aren't ready and need some kind of boost.

7 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

and whales aren't done gearing when 7.0 hits right away? 

Well... i know a few that already sitting in full red +15 with 300M AP, 4k fragments, 500 legendary & 50 ultimate pvp stones stacked.

So yeah... maybe they will be done in 2 weeks after farming the new Ridium.

4 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Or you could learn what the expression "Yours truly" means before jumping the gun. Really. Please do.

Also, whales are already pretty much ready to promote everything to ulti T2 and enchant it all the way. They are and always will be ahead of everyone else, therefore shouldn't even be taken in consideration when planning progression speed for the regular population. Some where carried by exchange gear at start while switching to GC gear, some stuck to exchange gear, especially after learning that it can be promoted into the same T2 gear as GC. Point is, theyre already ready for 7.0. The majority of players aren't ready and need some kind of boost.

U said “a yours truly” which either way doesnt make a mean quote any more nice. My whole point was to give an event to help out new/old ungeared people and you just implied the same thing as well. So i really don’t understand why you quoted me in the first place..? To further prove my point if the whales are ready for watever comes their way why is it bad for Nc to throw an event to help out the lesser population? Unless you just wanted to start an argument over literally nothing lol. Unless you’re a whale yourself (and that’s totally fine too) you and i are on the same team :) I don’t have as much free time compared to people who stay on all day (nothing wrong with that too) Just would really appreciate it if NC can give some helpful events to even try and combat fully geared people. Yes they put their hard work and money into it and it would be upsetting for them to see nc hand out freebies but anything at all to help the lesser community not die in two hits would be appreciated.

Also no hard feelings really, sorry if it made you feel that way

2 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

U disse "a yours truly", que de qualquer forma não faz uma citação média mais agradável. Meu ponto principal era dar um evento para ajudar pessoas novas / antigas e você apenas sugeriu a mesma coisa também. Então eu realmente não entendo porque você me citou em primeiro lugar ..? Para provar ainda mais o meu ponto de vista se as baleias estão prontas para a chegada da água, por que é ruim para Nc lançar um evento para ajudar a população menor? A menos que você só queria começar uma discussão sobre literalmente nada lol. A menos que você seja uma baleia (e isso é totalmente bom também) você e eu estamos no mesmo time :) Eu não tenho tanto tempo livre comparado com as pessoas que ficam o dia todo (nada de errado com isso também). Eu realmente apreciaria se a NC pudesse dar alguns eventos úteis para tentar combater pessoas totalmente treinadas. Sim, eles colocaram seu trabalho duro e dinheiro nisso e seria perturbador para eles ver nc distribuir brindes, mas qualquer coisa para ajudar a comunidade menor não morrer em dois sucessos seria apreciada.

Também sem ressentimentos realmente, desculpe se fez você se sentir assim

People do copy/paste each other to follow what was written, but unfortunately the goal is not the debate. The focus is always on one's will to attack the other.

About the idea. I really enjoyed that race event. It only happened once in AION and it was a lot of fun.

8 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Also, whales are already pretty much ready to promote everything to ulti T2 and enchant it all the way. They are and always will be ahead of everyone else, therefore shouldn't even be taken in consideration when planning progression speed for the regular population.

This is so true. I agree 100% with this. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it being that way, I just agree with it.

"Yours truly" means me. Myself. I was referring to myself as one with "less consistency and less focus". Please do search up the expression before building an imaginary strawman and then attacking it. @Gwin-DN too. And I was pretty much echoing your point and sentiments, minus the whale concern. You're preaching to the choir. Geez. 

8 hours ago, Gwin-DN said:

People do copy/paste each other to follow what was written, but unfortunately the goal is not the debate. The focus is always on one's will to attack the other.

About the idea. I really enjoyed that race event. It only happened once in AION and it was a lot of fun.

Honestly the best event we ever had.. Even got a couple A rank minions off of that event! Literally fun + great rewards, why can't we get something like this again??

1 hour ago, Chibi-DN said:

Honestly the best event we ever had.. Even got a couple A rank minions off of that event! Literally fun + great rewards, why can't we get something like this again??

Maybe because back then everyone had the same fixed running speed on boots. Now we don't. Just a guess. 

5 hours ago, Afterglow-KT said:

Maybe because back then everyone had the same fixed running speed on boots. Now we don't. Just a guess. 

The transformations you selected modified your speed so everyone had the same movement speed in events.

There is no valid reason, the event functions perfectly with 6.0 (with the texture & other bugs from the first time we had it, of course) as Gameforge demonstrated the last two weeks: https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/IDRun_26062019/.

Funny how you can't even link old events from NA anymore, to compare rewards or how often we had events, it's almost like this was all planned. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Archived