Things I do miss from the past

Neleth-KT

Hmm I just think what I do miss from the past here's my list.

Weaving
-Yes I actually miss weaving I used to out dps players that more geared than me with weaving it was fun to dps race against people who has better gears than me but that fun was gone oh well.

Luna skins
-I made multiple characters and multiple accounts and dress them with luna skins it was fun.

Original crafting not Aetherforge
-It was actually fun to craft skins and easier to level craft than Aetherforge.

Tradable gears
-I love to buy gears and gearing my alternate without going actual instances save ton of time.

Dyes from gathering
-Yeah those cheap dyes need to come back I don't know why delete them.

Camps in Katalam and Danaria
-So many camps to do and escape if it was camping by Asmos getting basic pvp gears I know Laklum is same but the map is too small no place to escape much.

ORB instance
-The best source for purple stones for enchantment quick and easy.

Ability to see my characters without paying extra for transparent scrolls
-No one like to see their characters transformed into something that isn't them.

Kahrun Daily/Weekly and Raksang group instance.
-It was fun to recruit Alliance just for kahrun boss and racing dps against Asmos and group Raksang was the best killing time instance.

Farm AM/EF for skins
-Primal Spirit skins are the best instance skins that ever made.I used to farm them 6 months non stop everyday.It's really fun to play with a alliance.

Tiamatruntra's Siege
-It was fun to race dps there to get the most medals and it's a quick siege.

PvP in Eye
-It was funny to run in a group to chase a group of Asmos then if we reached their guards Asmos chase us back.

Farming mentor quest to buy mentor skins.
-I need to pay newbies to help me on quest to get skins lol but it was fun.

Events that actually give good rewards
-We don't have that in 6.x for long time already.No gears or good skins given.

Farming manastones guestblooms that actually profitable
-It was the best guestbloom to farm and giving best money if you got magic boost/crit strike.

Miss when crit strike soft capped was 500
-Yeah I love it when my skills/attacks crited and I love to see it happens all time.

Miss cheap manastones that allowed you to reach capped easily
-Hate 6.x for making it so hard and expensive to get stones we want.

Miss 12 stigma slots
-It had more freedom than our currently 6 and doesn't take all money to +9 them to get more slots.

Level 65 unicorn abyss skins
-Yeah they're awesome I wish they will return with headgears somehow.

When all BCM still had all skins.
-I love to buy any skins anytime I want not just limited sale.

When Cyan actually listen to us what we want to rotate next week.
-He just no longer do that.

When we had preview what coming each month.
-He just doesn't do that too.

When we had Atheria Atlus 
-It gave us a reason to run instances that nobody normally run.

When Ncoin got hacked and a lot of cheap skins on broker
-LoL it's just a joke xD

When broker fee is not crazy like this and we still can trade things.
-Really no one like broker fee atm.

Can't think anymore if anyone got more to add feel free xD

5 minutes ago, Gundam-KT said:

I still weave the same way I did back in pre 6.X. Never considered if it's a good or bad thing, how much worse is it compared to skill spam?

It's not. It's still needed for several classes. Neleth has poor ping which is why they don't do it, I think. But weaving is still very much a thing. I did an IDD with another chanter a few weeks ago and did about 5 mil more dps than they did. Our gear was about equal and we had all the same skills (stigmas and daeva skills). They asked me why, so I looked at the dps meter details. The major difference was that I weaved a lot more than they did.

22 minutes ago, Rikimaru-KT said:

Bring back Code Red with pots, candies,  transparent scrolls, drop rate and craft/AP buffs (or charms) pls.

This is a great idea to utilize this old event.

Weaving still exists, especially for sins, templars and chanters. On my glad I weave my ferocious strike and body smash chains so I never have all skills on cd.

Hopefully from Cyan’s hint on the preview they’ll have an event with Tia’a eye. The 12 stigma systems were terrible, glad they revamped it.

Altars are like Tia sieges.

5 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Luna skins

-I made multiple characters and multiple accounts and dress them with luna skins it was fun.

Original crafting not Aetherforge
-It was actually fun to craft skins and easier to level craft than Aetherforge.

Tradable gears
-I love to buy gears and gearing my alternate without going actual instances save ton of time.

Dyes from gathering
-Yeah those cheap dyes need to come back I don't know why delete them.

Ability to see my characters without paying extra for transparent scrolls
-No one like to see their characters transformed into something that isn't them.

Farming mentor quest to buy mentor skins.
-I need to pay newbies to help me on quest to get skins lol but it was fun.

Events that actually give good rewards
-We don't have that in 6.x for long time already.No gears or good skins given.

Farming manastones guestblooms that actually profitable
-It was the best guestbloom to farm and giving best money if you got magic boost/crit strike.

Miss 12 stigma slots
-It had more freedom than our currently 6 and doesn't take all money to +9 them to get more slots.

When all BCM still had all skins.
-I love to buy any skins anytime I want not just limited sale.

When Cyan actually listen to us what we want to rotate next week.
-He just no longer do that.

When we had preview what coming each month.
-He just doesn't do that too.

When we had Atheria Atlus 
-It gave us a reason to run instances that nobody normally run.

When broker fee is not crazy like this and we still can trade things.
-Really no one like broker fee atm.

These are my most missed of your list. Remember when we could make furniture in Luna too? I'm glad they added the Breezy set, but I think it would be awesome if they had a rotation of each furniture set depending on what season it is. The Camping set would be great right about now. And yes, BCM stinks the way it is, its so barren.

Hmm impressive,I try to weave again today with updated ARM (It's much easier to weave with ARM 3.0 because it show damage log in game you can tell when auto attack happened easily)

DPS with spam 12kk
DPS with weave almost 17kk

And I'm talking about ranger o_o I didn't even properly use focus shots when I weave and now I see how important is Gale Arrow.
@DevilNest-KT come learn weaving with me :P I'll tell the secrets and ofc ARM 3.0 is one of them.

Well I'm eager to learn weaving on other class now.Thanks for protesting me on weaving. :)

2 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Hmm impressive,I try to weave again today with updated ARM (It's much easier to weave with ARM 3.0 because it show damage log in game you can tell when auto attack happened easily)

DPS with spam 12kk
DPS with weave almost 17kk

And I'm talking about ranger o_o I didn't even properly use focus shots when I weave and now I see how important is Gale Arrow.
@DevilNest-KT come learn weaving with me :P I'll tell the secrets and ofc ARM 3.0 is one of them.

Well I'm eager to learn weaving on other class now.Thanks for protesting me on weaving. :)

Hmm sorry for giving a hope I tested again in Lakrum and Herion dummy and the different is minor :P

The reason why first test is different 5kk I really don't know o_o maybe I got illusion and see wrong numbers ? xD
Maybe the shard was inactive I don't know @_@ but new result is showing 12kk numbers so I don't think it was wrong.
I really don't know what's going on I'm trying to find out xD

Archived