Enchantment rate

Camalus-KT

Not just you. Used 32 ancient and 6 legendary to go from +10 to 11 on a ancient piece of gear. Same thing last week but I didn't pay attention to how many stones then. Not sure if that is normal or not. Does not entice me in the least to buy enchant stones, or anything else with that high a failure rate on the first level of gear. I am not opposed to spending money on a game, but that is ridiculous. Now someone will come on and say they never miss or get it better. Good for you and your luck, almost 60 days since i came back and never had that bad a time with the level 65 legendary gears. 

I failed 8 legendary stones on an ultimate stocking piece from +10 -> +10. It never went +11 a single time. Then I forgot you need to enchant slower, I left my piece for hours and then enchanted it, ti went to +12 and then used ultimates.

Remember, there is an algorithm that makes sure you fail many times if you enchant continuously. I do not care what the GMs say, the algorithm has a specific pattern and we almost found it.

I know this thread has been done over and over again but for once I'm forced to agree with y'all. It seems to have gotten worse since last patch (a long with a few other problems I've noticed). I couldn't get my legendary gear on my 2nd Vandal above +8 because nearly all my legendary stones were failing. before this I could usually get to +12 or +13 with only a few failing.

With Ancient PvP Gear:

• I use Ancient PvP Stone from 0 to +7 or +8
  • then use Legendary PvP Stone up to +10
  • back to Ancient to get +10 to + 13 (takes about 15-20 stones)
  • then back to Legendary from +13 to +15

I have had only 3 or 4 fails when I use Legendary to enchant +13 to +15. RNG has been good to me.

It does seam like the RNG is not as good on Wed and gets a little better throughout the week.

Every now and then the gear piece I am trying to Enchant has bad RNG. I just stop and try again in a few hours. RNG seams better then.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:26 AM, Lostlesson-DN said:

Yesterday I tried 8 ultimates stones on a legendary item +12 and it is now +14 (i.e., 6 of 8 have failed).

On the other hand, my pve items are so easy to enchant. Is there any difference between pve and pvp rates?

You might be onto something here. I pretty much stay in PVP gear these days because of the T2 Twinks, as I call them (been playing since release and I still remember the catastrophies caused by them in Morheim). These guys (Elys mostly) will come to Lakrum in a group of 3 and wait where we need do our dailys to get our gear, and ambush us from the bushes or some other cover where ya won't see them until its too late. In addition, they're not above cheating. Recently I was ambushed by two of them One of which put me in a hold over 4 times  in a row. I've been playing since release and dam well know this is impossible unless they're cheating. I could have beat these two as one was a sorc (as is my main and she's nerfed to all get out atm). and the other an Archer but with their cheats and holds made it impossible. I am a Vandal T1 but with event legendary +13 gear so it's near as  T2 as you can get but hold after hold on lil ole me, that's just too much.

Cyan, Please notify the Dev's, ya need look into this. I'm sure I'm not thew only one that has encountered these threesome freaks. Where they like to wait is for the daily on those two fish like NPC bosses  for Veilbreaker dailys Due  far SW of Archon outpost on the W edge about midway up the map for those two Veilbreaker  Dailys. Someone needs put a stop to this cheating. They're using Macros or something that violates TOS. Not sure what exactly (because I don't look for cheats or exploits) but one of them put me in a hold 4+ times in a row preventing me  from my ability to fight back at all on my most experienced, and geared Vandal. The Vandal is OP atm so this should be impossible but I assure it did happen more than once. The Ely's that do this like to hide behind the rocks in the area so, You'll know if you experiment that you get the right individuals. In addition, They'll attack in pairs or three's. I've had individuals from this pack approach me from across the stream, but back off once they knew what I was. So they are even so chicken chit they need 2 to 3 of their T2 buddies to come after me (I said it before release that T2 gear would be explioted by former twinks. I hate to think it much let alone say it but I'm usually right about these things from experience.

They're also teeny tiny characters usually transformed as Fennex foxes or cats. That's unfortunately the best description I can give you of these Ely's that are cheating somehow. My Vandal is legendary Event gear (recent event) +13 T1 so I should easily take two of them even in T2 gear but, 4 holds in a row by one toon? That's just unheard of. I'm usually dead by the time the 4th hold is over so I've no chance to fight back at all. They also play with their names hidden. Cowards all of them believe me. This just needs to stop. I don't wanna start a thread over this cause I usually don't start threads unless there's some thing going on technically (which recently through the help of my friends here on the forum we just fixed one issue causing just that) that makes the game unplayable. PVP is a part of Aion and unfortunately for those of us who love story also it is a fact of Aion life wer'e prepared to deal with (been playing 10+ years now since release), but impossibilities and cheating? And I know I'm getting a lil off topic but come on, 4 Holds by a single toon? Impossible unless your cheating I don't care what gear you have or what class you play.

Pls look into this. Thx in advance.

I thank you in advance if you do something about it before next patch.

And lastly, please accept my apologies for my off topic comments. This has happened to me 3 days in a row now but the same ppl and y'all know me. I'd never post something like this frivolously. 

Wishing everyone a lovely day...

I think enchantment rates impacted by how much time you spend in the game and how hard you are trying. Here are mine observations. 

• More you spend in the game - less likely you succeed. w
  • More stones you spend - less likely you succeed. 

When NC comes and says that enchantment rates are fine, they are probably not looking into all picture and most likely testing on the character that is offline for weeks - higher chance to succeed.

Game is using dark patterns to increase its demand and get more of your time, its also known that China has anti addition features in place with 7.0 - maybe some sneaked into NA? But yeah, even 6.2 rates were better...

Based on my experience to get a better chance to enchant, suggestion is to stay offline on account for at least 1.5 days and don't do more than 2 enchantment attempts after sign in.

It would be great if more people try to follow this suggestion and confirm its working or not.

20 minutes ago, Unskilled-KT said:

I think enchantment rates impacted by how much time you spend in the game and how hard you are trying. Here are mine observations. 

• More you spend in the game - less likely you succeed. w
  • More stones you spend - less likely you succeed. 

When NC comes and says that enchantment rates are fine, they are probably not looking into all picture and most likely testing on the character that is offline for weeks - higher chance to succeed.

Game is using dark patterns to increase its demand and get more of your time, its also known that China has anti addition features in place with 7.0 - maybe some sneaked into NA? But yeah, even 6.2 rates were better...

Based on my experience to get a better chance to enchant, suggestion is to stay offline on account for at least 1.5 days and don't do more than 2 enchantment attempts after sign in.

It would be great if more people try to follow this suggestion and confirm its working or not.

Accounts that have been off for weeks do not have a higher chance to succeed. All tinfoil. I like a good tinfoil tho keep going <3

Archived