Event Disappointment

Basia-DN

So I have been online every single day since this event started.

I have collected my Mysterious Legendary Transformation Contract Piece Bundle x 20

I'm a Spritmaster Main ... Mage 4 Life ... 

Open my Transform Bundle ... TADA ... Kromede - The BEST Physical Transform you could get ... UGGH ... 

Who comes up with these twisted ideas ... I'm going to give a MAGIC MAGE a PHYSICAL Transform with stats they cannot use ... 

Lost for words ... 

My first legendary transformation was a Kromede.. and I am a cleric. It happens and yes, it's disappointing. I sympathize. BUT.. you are hardly the first player to get a transformation that is wholly unsuited for their class and you won't be the last.

The same thing happened with me.

I'm main Spiritmaster, my account have various casting speed character (i think just one attack speed). I left my SM logged in (sometimes afk, sometimes not), and on Saturday I got my legendary transformation and.. Ta daaa... "HAMERUN".

I did a ranger for me after This, cuz this is my first legendary... And I think will be the only one.

But, I'm serious thinking about leave aion. I'll disapointed and very sad.

My cleric's account (main account) got a Hamerun. Well.. shoot. But at least it finished a collection.. for accuracy. *doublefacepalm*

My SM (first alt account) got a Viola! Lucky, right? Only that account has one and only one legendary transformation contract. You guessed it! It already had Viola. *cringe*

My SW (second alt account) got a Mastarius. After the "luck" of my first two accounts, at least this one was attack speed even if it has physical stats. *sigh*

BUT.. all I did was place something on my space bar, so I don't feel too bad about the whole thing.

The only transform I still need is Frigida. (I have Kromede, Mastarius, Bollvig, and Sheba.) So with a 1 in 11 chance... yeah, I stopped worrying about it. But I recognize that I speak from a place of privilege because I already have pure attack and cast speed transforms. I really feel like this event should have been a choose-able legendary. The thing is, we've had the transformation system for 14 months now, and there are still people who don't have a class-usable transform. That shouldn't be the case on something that is SO CRITICAL for good gameplay. :(

1 minute ago, Aly-DN said:

No. I think she is saying that they should have given us a Kaisinel Transformation for sitting afk for 120 hours.

Oh, I was gonna say it was awesome that she could now avoid pvp in style now that she had Kaisinel.

Archived