EMERGENCY: UPDATE ERASED CUBIC PROGRESS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ComePlayDamege-EK said:

But you NA apes are the ones who request stupid changes.

No point in being a toxic ass to the only person from ncwest who communicates with us. 

@Cyan

Is there any update on the lugbug glitch front for all the players who have transferred recently? We are going to be unable to zone into new red katalam and Danaria maps. 

• Aion Team
1 minute ago, Screamz-DN said:

Is there any update on the lugbug glitch front for all the players who have transferred recently? We are going to be unable to zone into new red katalam and Danaria maps. 

Were you by chance in game before the server went down and saw it wasn't updated? I'll have a check to see.

5 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Were you by chance in game before the server went down and saw it wasn't updated? I'll have a check to see.

Multiple reports in the pinned weekly update thread state that lugbug was not fixed. SneakAttack was logged in a reported no quests still. Thanks for the help!

• Aion Team
4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Cyan, thank you for being available right now instead of giving us the patch then disappearing until next week.

I am always available and here, just don't always have the answers :P

21 minutes ago, firedrobot-DN said:

Cyan what will happen to one of my Luna Mission the Emergency Maintenance started when i was in Contaminated Underpath so what will happen?

You will be banned, permanently, for failing to complete your mission as a Daeva representing the Empyrean lords.

2 minutes ago, Seira-DN said:

Since the game is getting checked again, can also be checked this part of the patch?

http://prntscr.com/quodzm

Is on the "Items" section. I tried to put on my account wh some enchantment stones I have - no events one - and I couldn't.

Thank you!

This:

4 hours ago, Euphoria-DN said:

The stones that are account wharehouse tradeable are the ones marked brokeable only currently. Much like aetherforging mats. Korea also got fighting spirit fragments and etium as account tradeable at some point but who knows if that is in this patch.

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

This:

@Cheesecake-DN Actually i had some broker-able Ultimate stones and they would not go into account warehouse either so Sierra is correct it is not working right

4 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

Humm! I don't see any problem in postponing this entire update for another week.

Actually we kinda have to at this point otherwise:

39 minutes ago, firedrobot-DN said:

Cyan what will happen to one of my Luna Mission the Emergency Maintenance started when i was in Contaminated Underpath so what will happen?

This guy will lose his free Luna daily..

Archived