Housing Refunds

Bryos-DN

they take kinah from me to sent me a email that they take it that's the power that support has good luck if you decide to send ticket at end of day they take kinah out of your account you need luck of getting a different support person to get it back since every person at support has a different answer for same ticket just way support is anymore it proberly not  going to change any time soon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never bought a house so I do not know how it works when you buy one. If the kinah goes to the current owner of the house, we can talk about an exploit. Cause you can decide to buy a friend´s house for an inflated price so he receives the kinah. after the merge you were supposed to receive that large quantity back so now, you and your friend have that amount of kinah. But if the kinah goes to the game and it is taken out the game and nobody receives it, I do not find how it can be an exploit.

and IMO all the players who had wallpapers or items with only one use should receive them back. If they pay for a "permanent" item in BCM you must guarantee that "permanent" status. And let be honest, is not like losing money or giving them an unfair advantage, it is just a wallpaper.

• Aion Team
On 10/16/2017 at 1:57 PM, Cyan said:

Hi all, 

We're looking into the issue where players received unexpected amounts of Kinah from their house during the merge process and we will update everyone when we have more information to share. Please be aware this is a separate issue than the players caught abusing the housing bids prior to the merge.

Thank you.

As an update to this, the players we investigated had at one point lost their house due at a foreclosure, at which point they purchased the house back for a different amount of Kinah. The refunds given during the merge process were given based on that most recent house purchase amount. If you are experiencing an issue where you believe you did not have a foreclosure and still received the improper amount of Kinah, please send us your character information so we can further investigate. 

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, Cyan said:

As an update to this, the players we investigated had at one point lost their house due at a foreclosure, at which point they purchased the house back for a different amount of Kinah. The refunds given during the merge process were given based on that most recent house purchase amount. If you are experiencing an issue where you believe you did not have a foreclosure and still received the improper amount of Kinah, please send us your character information so we can further investigate. 

Thank you.

There are some many different cases like mine for one.

Why am I being accused for violating the system when I just came back to the game and transferred an estate my husband owns to me the first week I'm back without knowing the servers were merging. So obviously I put in an amount which I knew I would be safe in getting, I am not asking for a refund on what I paid but I am asking we get what the original price we paid which is only fair. Not the stupid amount of 300+m when we paid well over 1 to 2 billion over 2 years ago. When I left a year ago estates were selling for 5-6+ billion, so there is nothing wrong with what I did. This was how people transferred estates from one player to another safely.

Not everyone know you were merging servers NCSOFT did a terrible job with the way housing was implemented you could have stopped people selling freeze maintenance fees till the transfers were completed, put notices up in game send out a survey.

So unless you read these forums there was no way in hell me or my husband was going to know this was going to happen being away overseas for well over a year. The maintenance for his estate was paid each month by his brother who doesn't even play this game.

Also just got an email re the invasion boss last weekend for which there was a glitch and my whole alliance couldn't loot the boss. Support said I wasn't near the boss and I didn't dps so they won't be giving me the loot. Are you kidding me I was dpsing healing none stop right at the boss the whole time. Support is just getting becoming a total joke now days I don't know what data they are looking at but seriously go and tell them to take a hard long look and fix this.

18 hours ago, Constellation-DN said:

There are some many different cases like mine for one.

Why am I being accused for violating the system when I just came back to the game and transferred an estate my husband owns to me the first week I'm back without knowing the servers were merging. So obviously I put in an amount which I knew I would be safe in getting, I am not asking for a refund on what I paid but I am asking we get what the original price we paid which is only fair. Not the stupid amount of 300+m when we paid well over 1 to 2 billion over 2 years ago. When I left a year ago estates were selling for 5-6+ billion, so there is nothing wrong with what I did. This was how people transferred estates from one player to another safely.

Not everyone know you were merging servers NCSOFT did a terrible job with the way housing was implemented you could have stopped people selling freeze maintenance fees till the transfers were completed, put notices up in game send out a survey.

So unless you read these forums there was no way in hell me or my husband was going to know this was going to happen being away overseas for well over a year. The maintenance for his estate was paid each month by his brother who doesn't even play this game.

Also just got an email re the invasion boss last weekend for which there was a glitch and my whole alliance couldn't loot the boss. Support said I wasn't near the boss and I didn't dps so they won't be giving me the loot. Are you kidding me I was dpsing healing none stop right at the boss the whole time. Support is just getting becoming a total joke now days I don't know what data they are looking at but seriously go and tell them to take a hard long look and fix this.

Your case was exactly what they were looking for and what people did on purpose in order to "double their money" with the merge incoming. I understand what you are saying with why you did what you did, but can you agree without knowing the special circumstances it looks for all the world like you were trying to cheat the system. Support has no way of verifying that you weren't. 

We have known about the merge for well over a year. It has been postponed several times much to the grumbling of the player base. Again, from your very special case, I can see how you weren't aware, but I seriously doubt anyone else not in your specific situation didn't.

Basically, you have the perfect storm of situations that make you totally legit, but unfortunately are completely unverifiable.

As for the boss, did you send them a screenshot of you in the alliance and standing near the boss? That can sometimes help. Did you perhaps make the ticket from the wrong account or with the wrong character? I know the Support can actually pin-point where our characters are at any given time. If they say you weren't there, that's a really odd thing for them to get wrong.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Your case was exactly what they were looking for and what people did on purpose in order to "double their money" with the merge incoming. I understand what you are saying with why you did what you did, but can you agree without knowing the special circumstances it looks for all the world like you were trying to cheat the system. Support has no way of verifying that you weren't. 

We have known about the merge for well over a year. It has been postponed several times much to the grumbling of the player base. Again, from your very special case, I can see how you weren't aware, but I seriously doubt anyone else not in your specific situation didn't.

Basically, you have the perfect storm of situations that make you totally legit, but unfortunately are completely unverifiable.

As for the boss, did you send them a screenshot of you in the alliance and standing near the boss? That can sometimes help. Did you perhaps make the ticket from the wrong account or with the wrong character? I know the Support can actually pin-point where our characters are at any given time. If they say you weren't there, that's a really odd thing for them to get wrong.

It was never my intension to double my money like I said before all I asked for is the original amount which was paid and not be accused of being an exploiter. 

NCSOFT has my game logs my account has not being used for over a year the bid on the estate was like in the first few days I got back. My husbands account was only logging in once a month for less than a minute to pay fees by his brother.

These are all facts which ncsoft can view the logs to see but they care not and just group everyone in the same basket cheaters and exploiters. 

In regards to the invasion boss here are the replies this just goes to show how little they do until proof is presented.

First reply "have investigated your issue and found that you were not near the boss or had little contribution to be eligible for the loot box. Due this, we are not able to provide you with any rewards. Thank you for understanding. If you have other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Second Reply "Upon checking our logs surrounding the issue, we were unable to verify that your character "Constellation", completed the said instance. I'm afraid we are unable to grant your request in this case. We hope you understand. If you need assistance on anything else, feel free to let us know."

Finally after I send in a screenshot "Upon further investigation, we have verified that you were unable to receive the Kenovikan Supply Box after defeating Sturdy Kenovikan. To resolve the issue, we've gone ahead and restored it to your character "Constellation" and you should able to see the item within 24 hours. Please refrain from logging in during the process." 

So I am guessing I will be getting the loot.

At the end of the day kinahs can be made back easily and almost everything can now be bought through the black cloud market place so that's fine. But what I hate is NCSOFT blaming people for things which they could have prevented, if they told people a year ago about server merges they sure had enough time to do something about people abusing the system. Yes there are people who do take advantage but there are also people who truly don't know and have no intention of taking advantage of the situation. 

And yes I do know what you are saying and I do see your point also I wouldn't like people running around with double the kinah for little to no effort. 

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

If you really want a certain property, a huge big like that will pretty much guarantee that no one else bids when they can be the single bid on another property. It's their kinah! Let them spend it on what matters to them.

That's the things, that it's a small one, quite not interesting and I was the first one to bid on it and then someone dropped a 20bil on it. I'm like wtnyerk... lol I feel like someone is trolling me. 

• Cyan changed the title to Housing Refunds

Ok so I got back 335m for an estate I lost because of the mergers and not the original price which was paid, long story it's in a post a few spots above this.

Today I paid 5.75b my first bid did I care I put such a high bid in NO, when the average was 2 Billion for estates.

Does it matter I didn't get the full amount in principal from NCSOFT for the old estate YES, but am I pissed now No.

Why? Because I would have put a bid of 8 Billion for it anyway if NCSOFT gave me my kinahs.

So why am I posting? Because I am still pissed at NCSOFT it would have taken all but 5 minutes to tell that there was no exploit stop the blaming game do your jobs properly you had a year to plan and you end up with this shitty mess not with myself but you can see some many people complaining. 

This is why people quit stop blaming everyone else so quick, think for a sec what it is NCSOFT could have done better.

Both me and my bf were able to get our old estates back. Yes i paid 3 more bil than i originally paid for it 3 years ago , but i am relieved i wont have to bother with getting a house anymore. and to my surprise most of the estates went for pretty affordable prices, even palaces went for 10b and 11b each. I remember a friend of mine paid25b to get his palace LOL.

6 hours ago, HyeRim-DN said:

Both me and my bf were able to get our old estates back. Yes i paid 3 more bil than i originally paid for it 3 years ago , but i am relieved i wont have to bother with getting a house anymore. and to my surprise most of the estates went for pretty affordable prices, even palaces went for 10b and 11b each. I remember a friend of mine paid25b to get his palace LOL.

The two DN-A palaces both went for over 20 bil yesterday.

Archived