BCM Housing Scam

Brutallus-DN

With the revamp of Luna in 6.0 and generally removing every good thing housing NPC's had, even though I wanted to improve my estate (such as adding room breakers or getting special guestblooms), I simply could not because the NPC's were bugged or just got deleted.
The Breezy addition to Luna was a nice change, but I still wanted something more, so I purchased this pack from the BCMpink.PNG

The description literally says nothing about what's included, but here's a pic for those who want to know

unknown.png?width=684&height=609

I saw that the wall ornament was 60 days... whatever it's just one of the things and the others do look nice so I didn't mind much (there's a wallpaper below that's not on the pic).

Then I go to actually register the things, and I found out EVERYTHING is a timed 60 days (excluding the wallpaper, but I didn't want to use that since I like the Breezy one)

I'm.. disappointed. I'm barely interested in any Aion content anymore, but housing has remained and I would love to get an explanation from this, because the pack literally has no description of what's inside, not even saying anything about the things inside being  non-permanent items.
What a waste of NCoin, guess I'll just log to pay the maint fee and log out immediately 

Thank you for saving me time and also some of my money, this is beyond silly. You'd think NC would remove the Luna recipes so they could add stuff to BCM and milk money out of us, but no, they simply removed it YET did nothing to revamp housing when it comes to new furniture available or anything. Why is it so hard to just put stuff up for sale and let those who want to spend money just do whatever they want? At least offer us something to do other than events where we have to afk 24 hours in a game that kicks you out for not moving barely 20 minutes. Only thing that I also log aion for lately is housing but that's cause I got lucky to buy some of the stuff I needed before they removed the NPCs and our already low variety on items available.. 

Adding time limited items is also bullshit, specially when you don't even specify it before someone buys it nor even say what the hell the packs includes, there are messages from people from years ago wanting to know what the pack has inside and no one even knew til now unless forced to buy and get scammed just like that. 

It feels really sad to know I've dumped more money in a game I've been playing for less than 6 months than on Aion that I was playing for 5 years, and why? Cause there's nothing worth buying, where the hell are the costumes? You always have the 5 same items available that no one cares for, or only adds them for a little time and then never again. The BCM is the biggest disappointment, you guys don't even know how to make money.

Seriously, why remove furniture npc’s? Why delete all the luna recipes? We are WILLING to spend $ for these things!! It’s like you guys are disgusted by money or something. Please bring back the recipes and furniture nps!!!!! We want something to do at the end of day instead of being afk half the time

14 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

Thank you for saving me time and also some of my money, this is beyond silly. You'd think NC would remove the Luna recipes so they could add stuff to BCM and milk money out of us, but no, they simply removed it YET did nothing to revamp housing when it comes to new furniture available or anything. Why is it so hard to just put stuff up for sale and let those who want to spend money just do whatever they want? At least offer us something to do other than events where we have to afk 24 hours in a game that kicks you out for not moving barely 20 minutes. Only thing that I also log aion for lately is housing but that's cause I got lucky to buy some of the stuff I needed before they removed the NPCs and our already low variety on items available.. 

Adding time limited items is also bullshit, specially when you don't even specify it before someone buys it nor even say what the hell the packs includes, there are messages from people from years ago wanting to know what the pack has inside and no one even knew til now unless forced to buy and get scammed just like that. 

It feels really sad to know I've dumped more money in a game I've been playing for less than 6 months than on Aion that I was playing for 5 years, and why? Cause there's nothing worth buying, where the hell are the costumes? You always have the 5 same items available that no one cares for, or only adds them for a little time and then never again. The BCM is the biggest disappointment, you guys don't even know how to make money.

The BCM is not even getting anything good anymore, which is  proof (to me at least) that Aion will shutdown soon, much like  (I can't even say that properly because its not even close to pc version) mobile Aion.

Yeah, even knowing NC's stupidity, I'm somehow disappointed, Tera for life /shrug

7 hours ago, Chibi-DN said:

Seriously, why remove furniture npc’s? Why delete all the luna recipes? We are WILLING to spend $ for these things!! It’s like you guys are disgusted by money or something. Please bring back the recipes and furniture nps!!!!! We want something to do at the end of day instead of being afk half the time

The thing that makes me mad is that when you finish the 20/20 village quest, the NPC that spawns doesn't even have the option to buy things, she just spawns and stands there while you are thinking "why did I do this 20 times". I learned there were some dyes exclusives to guestblooms which of course, got removed with 6.0, and are completely unobtainable by now.

• Aion Team

Hi guys,

We've taken this pack down as well as the Proud Singles pack as well. We'll investigate and look at getting the permanent versions put up. Once we're done we'll look at everyone that has purchased these and see what we need to do. In the mean time, if you'd like to contact CS to get your BCC back please do so. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hi guys,

We've taken this pack down as well as the Proud Singles pack as well. We'll investigate and look at getting the permanent versions put up. Once we're done we'll look at everyone that has purchased these and see what we need to do. In the mean time, if you'd like to contact CS to get your BCC back please do so. 

Thanks.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Hi guys,

Thanks.

We really appreciate you guys fixing this in a timely manner but what about more furniture items, putting back furniture npcs, etc.? Please for the love of the empyrean lords bring them all back for us!

I'm super glad that this issue is getting fixed at least, but I really hope more furniture gets added... In general, we're all hungry for cosmetics! Mounts, emotes, motions, skins, and furniture getting added to the game or BCM would make the playerbase a lot happier. :D

For furniture specifically, I'd like to see A L L of the bundles/sets made available, not just Breezy and Valentine's day. Don't get me wrong, they're a good start! But that's what they should be: A Start!

Camping, Club, Eastern, Solorius, and Harvest Revel used to be craftable in Luna and we'd all love those back, even through the BCM if not Luna crafts. The unique partitions from Sanctum/Panda shops, crafted furniture, and guestblooms were deleted almost entirely in the 6.0 patch- there's only a fraction of the old crafts that we can get from housing NPCs. For NA in particular, we're missing the brand new Antique Golden and Cloud furniture sets, as well as these cute additions:

unknown.png

Please @Cyan, we are ready and willing to throw money at this game for cute furniture and skins! P2W events will always be divisive, but literally no one will be unhappy about adding cosmetics to the cash shop.

I am beyond disappointed in what's currently available to buy from the BCM. At least they were decent enough to refund people who were unlucky enough to buy that temporary furniture pack. That was the right move! Heads up @Cyan There is currently a Daily Mount Box on BCM that does not say that it is timed, which is another incident of false advertising:

dcb7cf4c2631721056f26be8d0f8af8c44f9c39b

I've been hearing from others who bought it that it only lasts 30 days!

On 4/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, Haniya-DN said:

... In general, we're all hungry for cosmetics! Mounts, emotes, motions, skins, and furniture getting added to the game or BCM would make the playerbase a lot happier. :D

Amen! I myself have been trying to garner interest in having these things re-added back to the BCM, but not many would replay to my threads. I see there has been a lot of response here, however. Guys, lets try to keep this topic alive! We need our voices heard! ??

@Brutallus-DN, thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention! I was actually debating on whether to purchase this set a month or so ago, but thought better of it when nobody could tell me what was included in the package! Glad I held off!

@Cyan, I appreciate the quick action taken to get this item off the BCM market, as well as the initiative to replace those timed items with the permanent versions in the near future. While we are on the topic of housing, I have been asking for the Floral Vine Furniture Set and matching 3-drawer Floral Vine Cabinet to be added back to the BCM for several weeks now. I even sent in a support ticket asking about the possibility of them being added, but was told to come here and make the suggestion. With the added support of my fellow housing advocates, I'd like to make that request again in the hope maybe my request will be taken more seriously.

Archived