Ult Transform Potions on BCM maybe please

awkward-DN

I'd really like to see Ult. Transform Potions on the BCM since there's no news of any feasible way to get the Ult Transforms in the foreseeable future. 

Something like 3x 10minute potions for 80nc,  or a 1hr potion that doesn't get lost when you die for 400nc

Would give a semi cheap way for the new and unlucky players a chance to experience and use it, still leaves the motivation for players to get their own.

Just wanted to throw this out there for you but Lakrum's level 9 renown rewards have Ultimate Transformations for 2x XP marks a pop, 10 per week. I know level 9 isn't really "feasible" to reach but now is probably the time for it since our weekly renown decay is turned off (I think?). Might at least put it into the realm of possibility, and level 9 is probably easier to maintain if you hit it before the decay kicks back in. I agree with your post though, we do need some easier access to ulti pots even in limited quantities.

Mhm I am aware of those, but maintaining Level9 on one character is silly enough as it is, even without decay.  Access to potions on BCM allows alts to have them as well. 

Short term, high value consumables are always a great way to keep making money in any market.  The transforms are essentially unobtainable by any current system in the game (I suppose exluding having 30 accounts of SM alts to run SAS for the purple transform bags?) it would be really nice to have a way to get these potions for all of our characters.

@Loki NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, we don't need the gap between p2w and non-p2w players to be bigger than it already is, leave that as it is, there are ways within the game for others to have the ultimate transformation, no ultimate potions and/or ultiamte transformation scrolls in the BCM, simply NO.

And to all those who have been requesting these items in the BCM, obtain it as all the others have done, in events or combining the legendary transformations.

34 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

@Loki NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, we don't need the gap between p2w and non-p2w players to be bigger than it already is, leave that as it is, there are ways within the game for others to have the ultimate transformation, no ultimate potions and/or ultiamte transformation scrolls in the BCM, simply NO.

And to all those who have been requesting these items in the BCM, obtain it as all the others have done, in events or combining the legendary transformations.

They should sell the box which contain the contract instead. The box is tradeable too. Another alternative to players who buy stuff with ncoins and sell for kinah. 

1 hour ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

we don't need the gap between p2w and non-p2w players to be bigger than it already is

Bruh, p2w people (or those who are hella lucky like me) already have Marchutan/Kaisinel. We don't need potions from the BCM. The BCM potions would be for those who aren't rich/lucky.

That said, NCWest would probably put an outrageous price tag on them, like 80 BCC for only 1 potion, so poor people couldn't afford to buy them -- and p2w people don't need them -- so they'd just sit there on the BCM. Lonely. lulz

isn't Veste in <One> legion entirely filled of people who bought their kaisinel accounts illegally tho? why would he be complaining about the p2w gap

and naturally yeah the boxes should be tradeable.  honestly even if they sell for 10m kinah plenty of people will still buy them, and if they 3x 80coins thats 30m for a dollar.  not really a bad deal for the people who play this game the right way. 

then again, if vanth is right and they do 1/ 80nc, this entire topic would be a waste of time.

Illegally??? how???? everybody IN THE GAME who has an unltimate transformation got it doing the event we had a few months ago before the 7.5 or combining between 2 and 6 legendary transformations, is that illegal??? if that so then everybody who has one should be banned for that!!!

38 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Illegally??? how???? 

As illegally He means ppl buying somebody else account with an ultimate xform already unlocked, instead of droping money to the company to unlock it themselves in their original accounts.

59 minutes ago, awkward-DN said:

<One> legion entirely filled of people who bought their kaisinel accounts illegally tho?

to say entirely filled its a bit to much, but yeah i think they have a few.

xD just becuase im part of ONE legion you already think that know me?? thats funny, not that you care but i dont have an ultimate transformation, i finish every week the lugbug quests to get the legendary shards to combine them and try to get an ultimate one, so what ever you think im part of, im not, im just someone who puts some effort to get stuffs, you want the transformation? stop being lazy.

https://i.ibb.co/Nx9SYRx/Aion0004.jpg

I just because im in a legion which several members have it should i be ok with the scrolls being sold in the BCM?? im sorry but that will not change what i think, These items should never be put on sale in the BCM, it is exactly when a fewa years ago NC tried to put AP relics in the BCM and practically the whole community refused to let that happen (or at least that's what I remember being commented on in the old forum, since I was not part of the community at the time if it happened ).

Its simple, the ultimate transformation its the hardest one to get, and it should remain that way.

12 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

I just because im in a legion which several members have it should i be ok with the scrolls being sold in the BCM?? im sorry but that will not change what i think, These items should never be put on sale in the BCM, it is exactly when a fewa years ago NC tried to put AP relics in the BCM and practically the whole community refused to let that happen (or at least that's what I remember being commented on in the old forum, since I was not part of the community at the time if it happened ).

Its simple, the ultimate transformation its the hardest one to get, and it should remain that way.

Its not hard to get a ult like it used to be but some just have worse luck than others.

Devs adding more transformations (that are not ult ones) on the list  that makes it more rare to get it....  I  have ult no  yet but it doesn't bother me if people want to buy a potion from bcm.... I combined legendary transforms more than  30 + times so I know whats unfortunate rng is lol

17 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Ilegalmente ??? como???? todo mundo no jogo que tem uma transformação definitiva conseguiu fazer o evento que tivemos alguns meses atrás antes do 7.5 ou combinando entre 2 e 6 transformações lendárias, isso é ilegal ??? se assim for, todo mundo que tem um deve ser banido por isso !!!

transformação definitiva? Eu não tenho

Sell everything on BCM. This is a gacha game anyways by now. Ultimate PVP stones were already sold so let's sell transforms next.

Complainers are really just people going "don't take away my game breaking advantage because I got lucky". If it was cosmetic only then sure, being hard to get has little game play issues. That it's not cosmetic and offers double the stats of legendary and triple the stats of ancient makes it utterly game breaking for anyone who doesn't have one to go against someone who does. Solution - make it functionally available to all by selling it.

Thank you for being smarter than the Elyos, Delessa.

But honestly could we really expect Elyos to understand what a "game breaking advantage" is? They grew up with Zapiel polearms, extendable  35 gold weapons that didn't spawn on the Asmo side, and a world boss that Asmo's could not even attack (Bollvig).  

Just now, DevilNest-KT said:

I'm pretty sure Lore wise, Bollvig was Asmodian, so it makes sense that his own faction couldn't attack him Lmao

Which is fine for an RP server, not a live competitive server where there's an entire loot pool of items unobtainable to an entire faction.

Archived