Server bugged.... again

Keano-KT

seriously if your hardware is that outdated or broke as hell you need host the server from a cloud server. There are many that are cheap af and secure. time to shut it down and send the hamster who has been powering this archaic shit to his retirement home.

38 minutes ago, Xirilla-KT said:

since it is every week the same would be nice if you guys reset server on friday so it won't take this long every weekend 

People have been recommending that for god knows how long... and were still here

45 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

It wouldn't be as bad if it didn't regularly take them 5-10+ hours to fix it.

It would be even better if they could just fix their mess. this is the THIRD time this bug has occurred in the less then two weeks. And the bug has been happening for a bit of time before this

Ok, I know it's the weekend and that people have to rest and spend the day with their families, but even so, a serious company knows that both on weekends and holidays there must be a person who is watching the servers so in case of a problem to be able to solve them fast, its been over 8 hours and we cant even got to Crimson Katalam!!!!!

server-problem.gif

21 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Ok, I know it's the weekend and that people have to rest and spend the day with their families, but even so, a serious company knows that both on weekends and holidays there must be a person who is watching the servers so in case of a problem to be able to solve them fast, its been over 8 hours and we cant even got to Crimson Katalam!!!!!

server-problem.gif

Idk about today, but SAS normally is removed. So there’s clearly someone there that can go in and delete SAS from

our server. But it takes countless hours just for a server reset. This is completely absurd. It’s 5 Pm for me... FIVE. This is unreasonable. If they want family time, then fix the bugs. Then they won’t have to put up with resets every single week at Sunday/Monday. We can’t play. What’s the point of even logging in and trying to get instances done if the servers will be bugged. If they really care about the game and want it to succeed, then we need to start seeing those improvements. These bugs are such a big problem, and people on DN i don’t feel they understand it to the full extent. We were actually lucky this week and can do PF, but that’s about the only improvement made. I feel the morning/afternoon for every Sunday/Monday (the evening for today) it’s cubics and Luna day for all KT players. It feels that’s the only thing we can do. I can’t even do lower Udas. It’s ridiculous. 

I wanted to go to IDDHM and PFHM today, because i couldn’t yesterday. But i can’t even do that... because silentera is closed due to the bug. I’ve got 6 days out of the week that i can be productive. And the weekend, it’s like a 50/50 chance I’m losing my Sunday. 

*Edit*
AND the shugos for the mansions and houses and estates are broke. So no one can pay their fees. A friend of mine has 2 hours to pay, or else he loses his mansion... don’t you love that, in two hours people are gonna start losing their mansions, houses and estates that they paid hundreds of millions for 

Opening a ticket sure doesn't help either, nobody is answering.

And guess what, we couldn't do SAS today due to the bug, so when both servers get a reset, DN people will have done 2x the SAS runs while we will have not "earned" anything form the reset.

It is amazing how our bug was treated as a good feature because we got free resets and it ended up being an absolute benefit to DN server exclusively.

@Arhangelos-KT i completely agree, DN players are living up the good life getting all these free resets and runs and all this stuff with no competition on Saturday and Monday. While KT players are having to put up with these bugs for hours on end. Someone in my legion sent in a ticket, and they responded and told him to just do a file repair pretty much. Such great support, really the best of the best.. who doesn’t want better support?

Archived