Minion Rank S Rates

VLessa-KT

I Combine 3 minions A in my vandal and fail.
Toke it back using my token, farm 1 more and FAIL AGAIN using 4!

In my SM i tryed using 4 minions and fail!

After that a send a ticket asking about the rates and like always the give to me a empity answer!

U guys having the same trouble?

49 minutes ago, VLessa-KT said:

After that a send a ticket asking about the rates and like always the give to me a empity answer!

I had failed 3 4minon combine attempts before I got my SRrank Kromede... Its NOT a good rate of successful combination... 

28 minutes ago, Saijah-KT said:

at first i used 4 rank A minions..i failed and got them restored..next time it proc rank S minion..guess it the RNG goddess at work..

Can your RNG goddess share some love my way? Currently waiting for NCSoft to restore my 4 to try again.

16 hours ago, VLessa-KT said:

First: They should be more transparent with the fusion rates of the minions and not only that, but also other things, equipment, transformations, drop, stigma enchant, and others. This greatly influences the decisions to be made.

Second: Have where to drop the crystals to level up the rank B minions. I have about 40 rank B minions but I don't have stones to level up them.

11 hours ago, VLessa-KT said:

My point is, we have 3 tokens to use in a large period of time and in my case i used 2 of 3 just for minions! 

Not like they let you use those tokens on other things that matter, they won't let you use for gemstones/runestones. What else is there to restore unless you do something stupid?

I failed a 4 combine on Falcyboop, then succeeded the next attempt.

What was irking me was combining S Grade Minions 2 at a time expecting to get something different, but kept getting the same minion with the same prefix depending on the minion that was on the first slot. 

Used up my remaining Restoration Tokens on that only to wind up with the same Stubborn Modor. 
753347488773046373.png?v=1

Archived