Prestige Pack?

Bahnny-DN

I tried doing some research, but I haven't seen anyone comment on the updated pack.

Is it worth getting now?

I cancelled it when the luna stuff came out because the luna craft was giving stuff that used to be exclusive and the daily rewards were from the pack itself were bad.

If you want extra GP from sieges, more items from prestige coin and a free +5% movement speed buff and +10% drop rate buff, go for it. Otherwise I'd pass if your faction isn't really sieging or your just the type of person that goes casual~ 

Don't make my opinion stop your choice though.

8 minutes ago, XenXen-BR said:

If you want extra GP from sieges, more items from prestige coin and a free +5% movement speed buff and +10% drop rate buff, go for it. Otherwise I'd pass if your faction isn't really sieging or your just the type of person that goes casual~ 

Don't make my opinion stop your choice though.

Yeeeh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't play that much due to busy schedule but i absolutely love the game.. haha I guess I'll think about it some more.

I believe it's still worth it. The items you get daily from the Prestige Case are rather meh, but the buff, extra GP and instance CD pack are still very good.

Yes, every character on the account can acquire the buff. They also have the extra CDs to the instances.

If you want to seriously pvp, the extra run speed is very important.  

Prestige Case can occasionally spit out Omegas or Temperings, but it's super rare.  Pretty regularly gives out a Berdin's star though, which is nice.  

The veteran rewards have generally been good.  Prestige Pack gives you the best title in the game, more or less, but it takes a few years to get it.

Considering cancelling Prestige as the rewards for the monthly items aren't worth it. I've gotten Cera Medal x5 the last two days opening my prestige case.

**Just a suggestion: If they added no soul sickness to prestige since housing is going to be nyerked come server merge I would def keep it!**

13 minutes ago, Scooopz-IS said:

Considering cancelling Prestige as the rewards for the monthly items aren't worth it. I've gotten Cera Medal x5 the last two days opening my prestige case.

**Just a suggestion: If they added no soul sickness to prestige since housing is going to be nyerked come server merge I would def keep it!**

^ This. This yes please! HIME! CYAN! Look at this suggestion!

P.S. I got ONE prestige coin out of my case twice last week. Huehue.

2 hours ago, Scooopz-IS said:

I'm going to have to agree here also. Come merge, no matter how anyone sees it since all housing is going to be wiped clean and reset. Housing pricing is going to spike substantially. The monthly rewards box is complete junk. You already give a One-Hour Admin Boon but why not make it permanent? Having Soul Sickness inside an instance if you don't have the boon, can't acquire one through broker or friends, or the fact you don't have a Mansion or what not can substantially cripple a run.

I still pay for the nice Prestige Buff that robo gives but it would be a lot better to get more bang for the buck once Merge comes. Do please consider this.

I'd say it depends on how much you actually play. I used to play a lot and I like the instance boost pack which comes along with the prestige pack. The vendor machine also gives some nice things as level reduction stones, which are a bit hard to farm imo. The extra GP and running speed is nice if you are sieging and PvP. I'm sure that everything can be updated once in a while, but like I said it all depends on if the prestige pack gives you what you need and if you can afford it. :3

It would be really nice to see the Prestige Pack give the administrator boon boosts, as well, I definitely agree.  It would calm the housing market down on Azphel Reborn and Ariel Reborn, since the merged servers will be pretty crazy, housing-wise.  

I'd very much like to see a new revamp of the Prestige Pack for 5.X content, including  having spinel medals, better xp scrolls, and minion contracts available in the vending machine and from the daily chest, adding no soulsickness, and a few other modifications.  

• 2 months later...

When the NCSoft will change the awards???? What is the usefulness of the conquero's mark????? Place useful things like chronos stone!!!! And not only 1 chronos but 10 or 20!!!! or the possibility of coming Omegas and manastones +8 or +9!!!! Things that are in the interests of players!!!! Things that make us mad at will to open the Daily prize!

NCSoft don't treat us like we're disposable! Review the awards as soon as possible! Know how to be nice and a good company.

11 hours ago, Plezurenpain-DN said:

OK I have to ask, where do you claim these prestige packs from?  I have the prestige society benefits from something I purchased a long time ago that I just used.

http://store.aiononline.com/store/detail?goodsNo=9330000&categoryPath=1_98

You purchase it at that link. Then you go to https://shop.ncsoft.com/myshop/applyacode and apply the code that will be listed there to whichever character you want.

• 11 months later...

I just started playing Aion free online and got Prestige Coins as an event gift. How do I use them? I talked with the NPCs in the capital and they said I need a Prestige Badge? I read that it is no longer available because the Prestige Pack is gone from the store. What do I do with the Prestige Coins they are giving me? With 20 they gave me, I bought the meal for the NPC from the Vending Machine and gave it to him, but I still could not join the Prestige Society. How do I join the Prestige Society? Some of the stuff looks good to get.

5 minutes ago, Imoutoko-KT said:

I just started playing Aion free online and got Prestige Coins as an event gift. How do I use them? I talked with the NPCs in the capital and they said I need a Prestige Badge? I read that it is no longer available because the Prestige Pack is gone from the store. What do I do with the Prestige Coins they are giving me? With 20 they gave me, I bought the meal for the NPC from the Vending Machine and gave it to him, but I still could not join the Prestige Society. How do I join the Prestige Society? Some of the stuff looks good to get.

You can still get a Prestige Pass.. which is the new name for the Prestige Pack. You can find it here

Archived