Apostle Legendaries for All Classes

Vasilios-KT

I was speaking to someone earlier about the best Apostle for sorc, and all we found out was.. we have no idea. We discussed Vaizel, Lumiel,  Ariel, and Yustiel. Still, its quite confusing which to pick. Theres so many different options, so I thought I would just come on here and create a post for anyone who would like to explain the best apostle for their class, or another class and why its the best. Im sure im not the only one who is confused on which is the best Apostle to pick for their class, especially for newer/returning players. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I was speaking to someone earlier about the best Apostle for sorc, and all we found out was.. we have no idea. We discussed Vaizel, Lumiel,  Ariel, and Yustiel. Still, its quite confusing which to pick. Theres so many different options, so I thought I would just come on here and create a post for anyone who would like to explain the best apostle for their class, or another class and why its the best. Im sure im not the only one who is confused on which is the best Apostle to pick for their class, especially for newer/returning players. Thank you!

Lumiel's Apostle and Vaizel's Apostle ones have +35% c.speed (most c.speed you can get in any apostle) + 20% attack speed. Speed is 60% which is good enough and the rest of the stats are identical as far as I saw.

The other +35% c.speed apostles that do not give attack speed are only giving more speed and some stats. But your best bet is c.speed + a.speed maximizing.

I was talking to legion about this because I believe the best apostle to go for is Azphel for Elyos and Ariel for Asmos because it saves you the time of having to grind 1,500 exp marks and all the renown in the opposite faction's zone. All the other ones can be obtained in your zone or through combination although rare.

Realistically all 6 of the lower apostles are rare to get so if you would rather grind the ariel/azphel shards, then just go ahead and pick the apostle you need most for stats/collection, although again I highly recommend ariel/azphel due to the high crit damage collection they give.

10 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

I was talking to legion about this because I believe the best apostle to go for is Azphel for Elyos and Ariel for Asmos because it saves you the time of having to grind 1,500 exp marks and all the renown in the opposite faction's zone. All the other ones can be obtained in your zone or through combination although rare.

Realistically all 6 of the lower apostles are rare to get so if you would rather grind the ariel/azphel shards, then just go ahead and pick the apostle you need most for stats/collection, although again I highly recommend ariel/azphel due to the high crit damage collection they give.

And that is the reason I would never pick Azphel (and since I already have Ariel, my temptation is strong), because Azphel can be farmed and other apostles not. So you have a choice - to get another apostle and then get Azphel a bit later or only get Azphel. Simple choice.

He clearly asked best apostle for sorcs, the best apostle in general is the one that gives the most c.speed, the most c.speed you can get from those is 35%. So then we check if any of them gives attack speed... and two of them do. So there you have it a c.speed/attack speed apostle transform is the best for sorcs.

Lumiel's Apostle and Vaizel's Apostle would do.

The reason he is asking is because Stormwing Orb will give you a select-able apostle when you update it in the last level.

20 hours ago, Pharoahra-DN said:

In general I was just speaking about the Apostle selection box that comes from the Stormwing event when leveling up the minion at the last level.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

He clearly asked best apostle for sorcs, the best apostle in general is the one that gives the most c.speed, the most c.speed you can get from those is 35%. So then we check if any of them gives attack speed... and two of them do. So there you have it a c.speed/attack speed apostle transform is the best for sorcs.

The reason he is asking is because Stormwing Orb will give you a select-able apostle when you update it in the last level.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

In general I was just speaking about the Apostle selection box that comes from the Stormwing event when leveling up the minion at the last level.

Yes and this is what I was talking about. The Apostle selection is a 12 selection, which means all apostles lesser and greater. So Ariel/Azphel Selection would go a long ways saving you 1,500 exp marks and time grinding in the other faction's territory. Ariel and Azphel also both have 27% atk & cast speed. Not the best but not the worst.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

What makes you guys think you can actually select one of 12 apostles from that box, huh ? Haven’t you already encountered the so-called “legendary transformation selection box” ??

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

What makes you guys think you can actually select one of 12 apostles from that box, huh ? Haven’t you already encountered the so-called “legendary transformation selection box” ??

I was talking about this yesterday. I wonder if it will be category-selectable like the other one from the Stormwing -- where we select the category (attack/cast/hybrid), but don't actually get to select the individual transformation.

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I was talking about this yesterday. I wonder if it will be category-selectable like the other one from the Stormwing -- where we select the category (attack/cast/hybrid), but don't actually get to select the individual transformation.

From my research, it is a full selection box. If you go onto the data base you can see that the legendary isn't (https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188074123/) but the Apostle is (https://aioncodex.com/us/item/188074783/) so I believe the Apostle will be entirely selectable, which is why im trying to figure this out now.

Also im sure there's a lot of other players trying to figure out what Apostle to get for themselves and what's best for their class.

22 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

For a sorc, why wouldn't you go with Kaisinel's Apostle, or is that not one of the 12 options?

Because its important to get that att and casting, not just the casting.

On 2/26/2021 at 6:10 PM, Pharoahra-DN said:

Yes and this is what I was talking about. The Apostle selection is a 12 selection, which means all apostles lesser and greater. So Ariel/Azphel Selection would go a long ways saving you 1,500 exp marks and time grinding in the other faction's territory. Ariel and Azphel also both have 27% atk & cast speed. Not the best but not the worst.

I get this entirely, and I get why people are saying it. But if im going to be real with myself, I wont be farming for those transforms... I mean I cant even get 20 exp marks let alone 1500. And currently, i am at lvl 3 renown for every map. 

1 hour ago, Ferk-DN said:

For a sorc, why wouldn't you go with Kaisinel's Apostle, or is that not one of the 12 options?

I already have 2 ultis, even if I didn't, I would want both cast and atk speed. Also Azphel is the hardest to get, grinding gelk renown as an elyos is nigh impossible, and I'm 4 shards from finishing the Ariel Apostle.

10 hours ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

I already have 2 ultis, even if I didn't, I would want both cast and atk speed. Also Azphel is the hardest to get, grinding gelk renown as an elyos is nigh impossible, and I'm 4 shards from finishing the Ariel Apostle.

You just need an event to grind it, like Jotun event that helped many ppl reach level 9 in Gelk in 1 week.

Just a little something to add I am asmodian and I have azphel and ariel you can also get both of these from farming in SC you don't just have to farm the other races territory for renown. I will say I have been combining like crazy on transforms and I have not unlocked Triniel, Yustiel, Vaizel, or Lumiel so idk if these are actually in the normal combine table. I have gotten plenty of the other transformations so maybe I am just unlucky but I combined 28 legendaries for this event to get 3 ultimate transforms so I get the max prime runestones. I would say probably going for one of those 4 is your best bet since idk if there is another current way to get these 4 transformations at the end of the day its your choice. Cast speed is needed for sorc but when you get a good hybrid you will see a big differene in sorc as well but that is up to you and how it feels for you

Vaizel or Lumiel would be my opinion best for sorc. Personally Vaizel because it is super cute

Archived