Morphing recipes for enchants... yes again.

Arhangelos

Will we ever get an update on those issues please? Either bring back the recipes to turn new mats to old or at least update the recipes to use the new mats.

I was enchanting some gear and I wasted 32 enchants to get the item from +10 to +12 (I weas aiming at +13 but it kept failing so I stopped when it became +12 at some point). Those 32 enchants could have been turned to 6 ultimate enchants and it would most likely mean the item would have been +15.

There is no way to get ultimate enchants anymore.

Oh yes, I've also have been suffering for pve enchantment stones upgrades for a long time. They brought us back pvp enchantment stones upgrades after some break and materials are here, but the materials for pve upgrade are off production. Legendary Guiding stone is still more expensive than ultimate, it costs like 1,000000-4,500000 kinah and sometimes disappears on the broker! :( It's cheaper to buy 1 Legendary enchantment stone itself than to craft it from ancients. But we need 5 same type of Legendary enchantment stones to craft from them, all usual or all BCM. It's nyerking  complicating! Also our usual untradeable ancient enchantment stones remain almost without use.  These upgrades are so much needed! While NCSoft gives us much pve gear, as a present or on sale, and events where we need to make 5 enchantments per day to earn necessary coins/tokens/whatever in Lugbug quests,  we have such problems with pve stones upgrades! Pvp upgrades are  easier but pvp gear is less  obtainable or already enchanted. The nyerking hourglass makes the game in Lakrum (Demaha, Katalam)  nyerkingly confused and short!!  :( Please refresh those pve designs so they included real and available materials!!!

On 3/22/2021 at 7:28 PM, Kibbelz said:

I'll look to get an update on this from the team. Will share as soon as I get anything confirmed.

don't look start talking to them(or yell)because it's been months now first let them fix errors before moving on

On 3/22/2021 at 8:28 PM, Kibbelz said:

I'll look to get an update on this from the team. Will share as soon as I get anything confirmed.

It is game changing to have the morphing recipes back. It would be better if they are upgraded to the new materials so we do not have to morph new mats to old mats.

On 3/22/2021 at 7:28 PM, Kibbelz said:

Thanks @Kibbelz
make sure to spam your team because this feature is the best way to progress in gearing up, when there is no event that can provide such items. And we are still able to buy bobo coins (from GST in-game shop) so there should not be a reason to take this feature out of the game.

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 2:28 PM, Kibbelz said:

This has been broken since 7.5 launch. I only first posted on here about it back in January to bring its attention back up but it was broken since 7.5. How long ago was 7.5? A year? Yet this still goes unaddressed to this day with no updates or shits given.

Archived