Weekly Server Maintenance -March 24, 2021

Arctic

5 minutes ago, Gomdols said:

It seems like few people are getting their box, but not all of them who is eligible.  When the event begins they are so eager to take your money, but when it's time to payback to the users they take forever to respond. A simple notice with estimated time line would of been nice. In Korea politicians pass the law where NC Soft now have to clearly state succession rate to the public.  Users found out NC soft has been cheating out of succession rate.  There is movement in Korean among users not to play NC soft games.  

01.25812800.1.jpg

I wish we had similar laws about loot boxes and probabilities here in the states. Luckily we can look these up from KR at least. I'd say so far they've kept probabilities the same or made them even a bit better. In KR the celestial weapons have a 15% crafting probability but I made all 3 weapons in 8 attempts. Maybe for once I was lucky though.

Jfc y'all know they take a while after maintenance to deliver rewards/surveys/etc. Calm your tits. If we don't have it by tomorrow, THEN rage.

18 minutes ago, Gomdols said:

It seems like few people are getting their box, but not all of them who is eligible.

When you participate in a promotion, you put in a ticket after to get it in writing that you qualified:

3GsEzCH.jpg

20 minutes ago, Gomdols said:

It seems like few people are getting their box, but not all of them who is eligible.  When the event begins they are so eager to take your money, but when it's time to payback to the users they take forever to respond. A simple notice with estimated time line would of been nice. In Korea politicians pass the law where NC Soft now have to clearly state succession rate to the public.  Users found out NC soft has been cheating out of succession rate.  There is movement in Korean among users not to play NC soft games.  

01.25812800.1.jpg

looks like a perfect way to disappont people, bravo ncsoft !

6 minutes ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

i told my boss i wont work today coz i'm getting my kaisinel xform ......  now ncwest did this....

I know how you feel .... It's like Christmas morning right before opening up your present box, but in this case ..... box is missing from under the tree......😭

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It would be better if they said it will be given "this week" instead of saying March 24th. They need to cut themselves some slack for these cases so people won't be pissed on them and they won't appear as if they are never keeping their promise.

yeah, or just say "it will be delivered in the future" this is 100% sure, good idea

1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And it is not even the first time they take more time to deliver rewards when they gave specific promises.

I mean, they had the whole week after the event has ended to organize things. Their support has 0 info and doesn’t even remember when the events start and end...

Archived