Can We Talk About The New “Store Update”?

Vasilios-KT

I want to start off by saying I appreciate the events we have had. They have been very rewards and I’m glad we got them. But with this new store update.... there’s some questionable things. 
First, y’all couldn’t have popped in some more skins?! Like i know the pink suit one is nice and all, but another spring-type skin would have been nice!

But now into the nitty gritty. I understand with all these free events we got, a big p2w was coming. But i think anyone, no matter how big of a p2w player they are, can agree that spending 250$ on a single dazz gemstone/prime runestone selection box is a little much. Right now on KT-E (and I’m sure it’s the same on DN-E) 250$ is not the cost of a singular dazz or prime. MAYBEEEE the prime, but you’re really pushing it. On KT-E the cost of gemstones can go from 1-5b, at +0. And the primes go for 6-8b. The 250$ price point for that is so steep, and when you look at how you need three of the primes to get that enchant bonus.... that’s 750$.

I know there’s probably gonna be a handful of players that still spend the money. But couldn’t you guys have done this any other way? Like i mean 50$ per shard  or something would have been more reasonable (and this is coming from a fully f2p player). 

@Kibbelz
1-
Ok where to start
Let go with the reward for the top people using enchant stone... 
20 $ its going to be bots that will  win those prizes...
The flowers event we just got was full of bots looting flower to buy refined stone and you know what ? 
Yeah Ncsoft will not do anything about it, even if the half our league were bots LOL

2-
How out of touch you have to be to give a reward like weapon skin for spend most enchant stone in the game... 
I know you guys have no clue about the game but paragon weapon and yornforged weapon cannot be skined LOLL

3-
And last the 250 $ for a dazzing or a rune who gona end up corrupted...
Epic joke you do realise top p2w players already have buy those item with paypal from other players...
Nobody gona spend 300$ for that crap LOL...
When you can basicly spend 300$ on "bcm"(you know what i mean by bcm) and get kinah to buy 3 dazzing from the broker...
Jesus you guys...
You trying so hard to milk us...
Like we eat banana with the skin on it...
LOL   

24155A6DCBFC224C71E0F2DB4EA64BB886B356E0

2 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

With all the desire to support the game, I still can’t forget how me and many other players were treated when NC refused stormwing orb transfer, I don’t feel like spending money on this.

I agree. During any P2W event NCWest has shown us that there’s no “moderate” p2w player. You HAVE to spend bags and bags of money on the game to get anything of value out of it. I don’t think they realize if they made the coins 20-30$ per, MORE people would buy it. That’s a minimum of 60-90$ per box and I’m sure there’s A LOT more players that would go for that. I mean i may even buy that... but 250$ is just so absurdly high. 
And this honestly shows us where NCwest’s standards are. “No, you can’t get 4 apostle transformations or give alts dev skills/enchants, For free. But give us 250$ and we’ll give you two of the most sought after items in the game.”

#BoycottTheBcm

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I agree. During any P2W event NCWest has shown us that there’s no “moderate” p2w player. You HAVE to spend bags and bags of money on the game to get anything of value out of it. I don’t think they realize if they made the coins 20-30$ per, MORE people would buy it. That’s a minimum of 60-90$ per box and I’m sure there’s A LOT more players that would go for that. I mean i may even buy that... but 250$ is just so absurdly high. 
And this honestly shows us where NCwest’s standards are. “No, you can’t get 4 apostle transformations or give alts dev skills/enchants, For free. But give us 250$ and we’ll give you two of the most sought after items in the game.”

#BoycottTheBcm

Well, it’s obvious they are a bit disconnected from the game reality with those prices. After almost 1 year of RC and world bosses, dazzlings are not that rare in the game anymore. We were expecting them to put a dazzling gem box on BCM for 100 bucks but 250... This is largely an overkill

16 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Btw it serms that 2k coins boxes are rerollable and can give dazzling / a prime rune, so it’s after all not that expensive.

It is heavily rng based though. And also 20$ is a little bit pricey still, it’s not as bad but it is heavily rng based. They are rerollable, but if you rr a Kai and need an eresh, then it’s a little difficult. But 250$ is still too much for a selection box 

On 5/11/2021 at 12:25 AM, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz
1-
Ok where to start
Let go with the reward for the top people using enchant stone... 
20 $ its going to be bots that will  win those prizes...
The flowers event we just got was full of bots looting flower to buy refined stone and you know what ? 
Yeah Ncsoft will not do anything about it, even if the half our league were bots LOL

2-
How out of touch you have to be to give a reward like weapon skin for spend most enchant stone in the game... 
I know you guys have no clue about the game but paragon weapon and yornforged weapon cannot be skined LOLL

3-
And last the 250 $ for a dazzing or a rune who gona end up corrupted...
Epic joke you do realise top p2w players already have buy those item with paypal from other players...
Nobody gona spend 300$ for that crap LOL...
When you can basicly spend 300$ on "bcm"(you know what i mean by bcm) and get kinah to buy 3 dazzing from the broker...
Jesus you guys...
You trying so hard to milk us...
Like we eat banana with the skin on it...
LOL   

24155A6DCBFC224C71E0F2DB4EA64BB886B356E0

I just love and appreciate your writing style 😄 💜💛

Archived