Minion Name Changes

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

There was an untracked change that came alongside Patch 7.9. We have updated our patch notes to reflect this change, and are adding it below for your visibility! Thanks :D

The names of the following minions have been changed:

• Ferocious Kromede -> Fierce Kromede
  • Courageous Kromede -> Valiant Kromede
  • Ferocious Hyperion -> Fierce Hyperion
  • Courageous Hyperion -> Valiant Hyperion
  • Tenacious Viola -> Rugged Viola
  • Rejuvenated Viola -> Vivified Viola

16 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

It seems there was an untracked change that came alongside Patch 7.9. We have updated our patch notes to reflect this change, and are adding it below for your visibility! Thanks :D

@Kibbelz I think problem is the contract names changed but the minion you receive didn't so it messed many people up. Will anything be done for the people who already used the S minion boxes that didn't realize which new names created which minion? I know many people made the wrong choice because the names were different

Yeah I noticed the name issue, ended up with the healing boost Viola on my Spriritmaster because of the name confusion.

Can someone explain the message about chance of failure when you try and evolve an S grade minion? Does the minion get destroyed, or do you just loose the S grade minum from the failed attempt?

I know this has nothing to do with minion names, but this subject is minionish.  Please for the love of god put more grade s minium on bcm.  

4 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Yeah I noticed the name issue, ended up with the healing boost Viola on my Spriritmaster because of the name confusion.

Can someone explain the message about chance of failure when you try and evolve an S grade minion? Does the minion get destroyed, or do you just loose the S grade minum from the failed attempt?

You just lose the minium, I've failed so many times I had 1200 grade s minium and my minion is at lev 2

29 minutes ago, Isolde-DN said:

I know this has nothing to do with minion names, but this subject is minionish.  Please for the love of god put more grade s minium on bcm.  

You just lose the minium, I've failed so many times I had 1200 grade s minium and my minion is at lev 2

"NOrmal" people reset Minion vault everyday ....
Cost 40 luna reset instance everyday and you can reset 3 time for that price...
Imagine buy S rank food from the store LOL

c2df24fa91b369d4eb30e7a2d42e03e1.gif

35 minutes ago, Ferk-DN said:

Every time you try to evolve you eat the said amount of S-minium, if it fails then you get +3% chance to succeed in your next effort which is the same S-minium amount.

when you manage to evolve it, you need to feed it again some minions and then to evolve you need double the S-minium of the previous level and the scenario is the same, if you fail nothing "bad" happens, you only lose the S-minium and you get +3% chance to succeed your next try etc.

This means you could evolve it first try and only lose a very small amount of S-minium, or you can fail a few times and lose more S-minium.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Every time you try to evolve you eat the said amount of S-minium, if it fails then you get +3% chance to succeed in your next effort which is the same S-minium amount.

when you manage to evolve it, you need to feed it again some minions and then to evolve you need double the S-minium of the previous level and the scenario is the same, if you fail nothing "bad" happens, you only lose the S-minium and you get +3% chance to succeed your next try etc.

This means you could evolve it first try and only lose a very small amount of S-minium, or you can fail a few times and lose more S-minium.

I always found it so cruel that minions have to eat other minions to evolve :/

6 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

There was an untracked change that came alongside Patch 7.9. We have updated our patch notes to reflect this change, and are adding it below for your visibility! Thanks :D

It's a little late for those that chose the wrong minion...wouldn't you say?

43 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Can't screw up if you don't take it out of the box.

yeah but you can reroll when you see rugged viola when you are looking for tenacious viola, and end up never getting it again after that and  running out of rolls

54 minutes ago, Viseris-KT said:

yeah but you can reroll when you see rugged viola when you are looking for tenacious viola, and end up never getting it again after that and  running out of rolls

But why would you reroll without trying to find out what a Rugged Viola is first?  When seeing something unfamilar or new, it's better to stop and get information about it before making a decision.

Archived