Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

1 minute ago, N3tRunn3r said:

So the answer is no, you have not actually seen this first hand and you will willfully perpetuate racist, ignorant rhetoric.  Thanks for the confirmation. 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem, I like to help.

There always exist exceptions and villages, nomads and natives. Maybe by purpose controlled by world politics. Those dont have clean water but a cellphone. But this is an other topic.

What is racist about that? Especially if Wikipedia and other websites clarify this issue.

You just wanna protect your arrogance and ignorance bullshit on page 12, Mr or Mrs "Goodguy".

5 minutes ago, N3tRunn3r said:

No problem, I like to help.

There always exist exceptions and villages, nomads and natives. Maybe by purpose controlled by world politics. Those dont have clean water but a cellphone. But this is an other topic.

What is racist about that? Especially if Wikipedia and other websites clarify this issue.

You just wanna protect your arrogance and ignorance bullshit on page 12, Mr or Mrs "Goodguy".

Yeah, you caught me.  I came here to virtual signal with my time.  
Or, your statement is just so deeply flawed that I had to point it out.  Maybe I travel for work.  Maybe I witness the suffering and economic disparity of Caribbean and Central-American countries and their every day person.  Maybe I'm speaking from experience and gleam a little more than your poorly interpreted views from Wikipedia, and feel the need to make sure others understand that your misinformation is just that.

I guess we'll never know. 

Come to Germany, we have also these sort of "human" here who suffer and who could need your help and who cant even afford a cellphone.

Maybe my parents, maybe my father, maybe my mother, maybe their partents come from such "3rd World Countries". Maybe I own half-siblings from Central Africa. Maybe I lived anywhere there in where we had to boil up water to take a bath and to drink water and to be able to cook. Maybe I just made some vacations there and gained experiance.

It could also be that my father is the last Aryan in our bloodline. We will never know...

14 minutes ago, N3tRunn3r said:

Come to Germany, we have also these sort of "human" here who suffer and who could need your help and who cant even afford a cellphone.

Maybe my parents, maybe my father, maybe my mother, maybe their partents come from such "3rd World Countries". Maybe I own half-siblings from Central Africa. Maybe I lived anywhere there in where we had to boil up water to take a bath and to drink water and to be able to cook. Maybe I just made some vacations there and gained experiance.

It could also be that my father is the last Arian in our bloodline. We will never know...

Literally have no idea what advertising your "Aryan Bloodline" has to do with anything (positive) in this, but cool story.

The implication that you have a family member from Central Africa, thus you understand how all third world countries work, is quite the definition of ignorance.  Not going to touch the comment on 'owning' people from a third world country, either.

9 minutes ago, 5s16519C said:

The implication that you have a family member from Central Africa, thus you understand how all third world countries work, is quite the definition of ignorance.  Not going to touch the comment on 'owning' people from a third world country, either.

I could exactly tell the same about your "Haiti" story... It is ridiculous.

Goodbye!

Just now, N3tRunn3r said:

I could exactly tell the same with your "Haiti" story...

I'm not sure if there's a language barrier or if you're just willfully being ignorant.

You're stating that all third world countries operate as you perceive them because a single one does.

I am countering by telling you that that's far from the truth, as there are many (with examples) that do not.

Your reality can be true that a singular one does, while my reality that many/most do not can be true at the same time.  

You're quite literally wrong.

Guest Narmina
10 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

Hey there,

does anyone know if we will gonna meet the beautifully "revamped" Ishalgen region which had arrived by v5.6, or the older and more boring/barren one?

before we reach all 2.7 content : no
after ? Nothing impossible but don't hope about it.

Also, the time we get all contents from 2.7... there will be some many months.

Guest Lololol...
5 hours ago, Guest Krok said:

Use that small brain before, but wait, you don't have a brain to begin with. Maybe 15 dollars is nothing for you, but you're forgetting that not everyone lives in NA, so that sum may mean a lot more for some ppl. "Get a fcking clue".

So don't play. If you can't afford $15 u should only be playing what you can afford GG get a fking clue. Things aren't made for u personally, u can't afford a Mercedes doesn't mean u get one for free small brain.

Go away you pathetic little teens fighting in this forum. 

stay on topic about the discussion and go have your little fight to prove who’s tougher in your dms!

you’re both really really tough guys.

Guest Vindachinerk

I'd like to leave a note here and say, that I am glad about their decision for the business model for Aion Classic. It is the best possible solution you could ask for. If you want an example of a bad business model, you would look at Gameforge, aka Aion EU. People who complain about the restriction don't seem to understand what it truly means when your account is restricted. Here only your gains will be restricted, but your account will stay 100% functional, unlike for new players in Aion EU, where you can't even use the AH without paying money for the game.

With this monetization you get the best of both worls, p2p and f2p. However, while I strongly support this model, I am very afraid of them falling off and somewhere down the line implement p2w features. In Aion, this is easily done by allowing players to purchase enchantment stones or similar items for real money. This further ruined the already shitty situation in Aion EU and I hope NC is smarter than that this time around, because anyone who ever played Blade & Soul from first release can agree that the "Gold for NCCoin" in game exchange ruined the economy. These features create a p2w incentive, where you can boost your character indirectly by 1. Buying NCCoin, 2. Trading it in game to other players for Gold, 3. Finally buying / upgrading gear for gold and then 4. outgearing everyone in PvE and PvP. 

I hope that the latter won't happen to Aion Classic. Keep it clean, that's the way it used to be and that's what everyone wants. 

As for my personal preferences when it comes to updates, I hope they won't go beyond 2.X. Aion Ascencion (3.x) was the beginning of the end for the game in my opinion and it started to get worse after that. Sure you always had good things about every update, but you have to admit that at some point the bad outweigh the good. Stick to 1.X or go to 2.X for classic, that would be the best decision.

Guest Narmina

The most important question :

Retail got summer event with bikinis
Will we have bikinis ?

Without, game will be the worst game ever !

(or not)

Guest Narmina
2 minutes ago, Strangs-DN said:

Will classic ever get the new classes? I'm gonna miss my gunner / bard :^(

Can't speak for devs, but i think not even them knows what will be after all 2.7 content will be in Aion classic.
They said there would be more thing after, a "new 3.0" more in "classic" line of the game, but... that's all.
Even if Kibbelz ask them, they won't have answer so.

Lets see in around 1 years when korea will have all contents, what will be announced.

52 minutes ago, 20s3721 said:

Posting for a friend who never played Aion before, and decided to try Aion classic with us. 
Game hasn't even started and she's banned already after purchasing the $50 package. 

E4Tl-rAVUAA3y5f?format=jpg&name=large

What country are you playing from?

1 hour ago, Alvie said:

Then play Aion 7.9

Agreed.... sorry, keep the weird classes out of Classic. They were just part of the downfall of the current live servers, besides the gutting of major content and broken character creation.

Guest Launcher Classic
19 hours ago, Alvie said:

When NCLauncher starts up it puts up a box with the version number, have you got a shot of that?

My version is 2.2.0.620 ....idk why ....I downloaded it from Aion Classic Page ...how to update it?

1 minute ago, Guest Launcher Classic said:

My version is 2.2.0.620 ....idk why ....I downloaded it from Aion Classic Page ...how to update it?

You must have downloaded it too soon, do it again. The correct version is 2.2.0.651

Guest Dorialex
15 minutes ago, Alvie said:

You must have downloaded it too soon, do it again. The correct version is 2.2.0.651

But I am trying to download it like 10 times already and it always install the same version...I don't understand it.

Archived