Aion Classic FAQ

Arctic

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

Quick question,

@Livo-KT will you guys support classic? I know it is probably way more work but was wondering if there would be anything to pick up hackers ?

Yes, MyAion is going to work with Classic version, but it will take some time to make all features compatible with older version of game protocol. First step is done. You can see classic servers status on main page. More work is planned after servers launch.

@Kibbelz are you planning to have twitch drop event? that would be awesome way to get new players in boost viewership on twitch and show game to new players who would never found it other way , because its like on 20-25th row on most viewed games list rn. i myself never streamed but i imagine that could be good boost for content creators as well.

And because its a new start drops can be really small like 100k kinah for skillbooks , or few scrolls and potions and anything in between 

19 minutes ago, Livo-KT said:

Yes, MyAion is going to work with Classic version, but it will take some time to make all features compatible with older version of game protocol. First step is done. You can see classic servers status on main page. More work is planned after servers launch.

Glad to hear! Thank you very much for your hard work !!!

22 minutes ago, Livo-KT said:

That's awesome! Thanks a lot! :D 

Guest st0n3
1 hour ago, IronGuardian said:

Will you prevent this game to be fullfil of bots like KR?

Don't u see all these absolutely random clueless bans? Say hello to 'prevention'

• Aion Team

Hey everyone, just sharing that we've updated the following to make a clarification about BCCoin/NCoin.

How will Daeva Pass / Cosmetic Purchases Work?
Aion Classic will be using a premium currency called Quna, which is available for purchase (but not obtainable via in-game methods). Quna will be necessary to upgrade the seasonal Daeva Pass to unlock Premium rewards, and can also be used to purchase cosmetics as well as account services from the in-game Quna shop. Quna is a currency specific to Classic and currently doesn't exchange to/from BCCoin and NCoin at this time.

Just now, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone, just sharing that we've updated the following to make a clarification about BCCoin/NCoin.

Aion Classic will be using a premium currency called Quna, which is available for purchase (but not obtainable via in-game methods). Quna will be necessary to upgrade the seasonal Daeva Pass to unlock Premium rewards, and can also be used to purchase cosmetics as well as account services from the in-game Quna shop. Quna is a currency specific to Classic and currently doesn't exchange to/from BCCoin and NCoin at this time.

Will the Daeva pass be available when Classic goes live?

Guest Guest
16 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Will I be able to get a refund on the BCCoin I currently have on my account, as I will never use it otherwise, so I can buy quna with it? Or is this just wasted money at this point?

23 minutes ago, Coheed said:

Will the Daeva pass be available when Classic goes live?

Yes, it starts tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Will I be able to get a refund on the BCCoin I currently have on my account, as I will never use it otherwise, so I can buy quna with it? Or is this just wasted money at this point?

You can't refund BCCoin nor exchange it for Quna from my understanding.

1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:

Yep! Unless something were to go wrong it will be available at launch!

@Kubei-DN and then I see your answers. You the real MVP ❤️

Yeah Kubei is on point! The real MVP!

Just now, Kibbelz said:

My pleasure @Coheed  (and cambria? o.O ):D

haha!! you got it!!! My fav for sure!! Just finish my coheed sleeve :D 

Archived